[Fan Fiction]  Beyblade Burst: Infinity Warriors

(May. 19, 2021  2:55 AM)CelBeyBlade Wrote: Are you currently working on g warriors?

No, currently working on this story, Story Of Lanes Sister, Angels and Shining Legends. G Warriors isnt gonna start for a while.
(May. 19, 2021  3:17 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(May. 19, 2021  2:55 AM)CelBeyBlade Wrote: Are you currently working on g warriors?

No, currently working on this story, Story Of Lanes Sister, Angels and Shining Legends. G Warriors isnt gonna start for a while.
I thought G warriors and Shining Legends are the same thing
You know like Cho-Z and Turbo, Gt and Rise, Superking and Surge
Just different titles in japan and english right

Also please post an episode in Shining Legends
(May. 19, 2021  8:18 AM)CelBeyBlade Wrote:
(May. 19, 2021  3:17 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: No, currently working on this story, Story Of Lanes Sister, Angels and Shining Legends. G Warriors isnt gonna start for a while.
I thought G warriors and Shining Legends are the same thing
You know like Cho-Z and Turbo, Gt and Rise, Superking and Surge
Just different titles in japan and english right

Also please post an episode in Shining Legends

G Warriors is the second season of that fanfic and no i wont post an episode of Shining Legends until I figure out where the plot is gonna go after Arc 1.
Currently sick as a f'ing dog. Will make a new episode of this when I start feeling better.
sounds cool and a main female blader. Respect the concept and name.
(May. 25, 2021  3:27 AM)Iamjalenh Wrote: sounds cool and a main female blader. Respect the concept and name.

The main character is a male. I have other fics with Female MCs tho
May or may not be planning on shadow dropping a new episode soon.
Coming Episodes
Episode 5: Counterattack From A Devil! Psycho Satan!!
Episode 6: Raging Flames! Varu VS Sisco!!
(Jul. 21, 2021  12:00 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Coming Episodes
Episode 5: Counterattack From A Devil! Psycho Satan!!
Episode 6: Raging Flames! Varu VS Sisco!!

Awesome! I'm looking forward to these episodes!
Episode 7: Eruption From The Core! Hyper Volcano!!
Episode 8: The Emerald Dragon Roars! Ronin Leviathan!
Episode 9: Challenge To Valt!
(Jul. 23, 2021  5:27 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Episode 7: Eruption From The Core! Hyper Volcano!!
Episode 8: The Emerald Dragon Roars! Ronin Leviathan!
Episode 9: Challenge To Valt!

these names seem interesting! looking forward to these episodes!
Episode 5
https://www.wattpad.com/1102215695-beybl...-episode-5
Great chapter I haven't read it yet but I know it's gonna be great!!
Episode 10: Holy Sword! Knight Valkyrie!!
Episode 11: Vulcans Test!
Episode 12: God Of Flames! Omega Spriggan!
Episode 13: Vulcan Vs Spriggan!
Episode 14: Break All Limits! Trust In Vulcan!
Episode 15: The Jet Black Wings! Midnight Corvus!

New episode is above.
Finally caught up with all of this and...it's okay. I personally prefer Angels and Athena's story as the writing generally feels better and the premise is a bit more original (that's not to say this one is bad, I just have a fair bit of nitpicks with the characters, primarily Varu and Scarlett), but I'll probably end up following the fic either way.
(Jul. 25, 2021  7:48 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Episode 10: Holy Sword! Knight Valkyrie!!
Episode 11: Vulcans Test!
Episode 12: God Of Flames! Omega Spriggan!
Episode 13: Vulcan Vs Spriggan!
Episode 14: Break All Limits! Trust In Vulcan!
Episode 15: The Jet Black Wings! Midnight Corvus!

New episode is above.

dang i wonder what vulcan's test is gonna be

i think it's either gonna be a test for vulcan or vulcans gonna be giving a test to Varu
So after about 3 months of thinking, it's been decided that Athena Valhalla will come to the series. I feel she'll be a great addition and she is planned to have a trainer type role.

Her Infinity Bey is Saber Adeona.0A.Rf
(Jul. 25, 2021  11:20 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: So after about 3 months of thinking, it's been decided that Athena Valhalla will come to the series. I feel she'll be a great addition and she is planned to have a trainer type role.

Her Infinity Bey is Saber Adeona.0A.Rf
AYOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MY GIRL ATHENA COMING BACKKKKKKKKK YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Nice! I think I like this series the best
Yo LJ I'm right here :c (JK) anyways I always thought Athena was an interesting character always willing to help others (Especially her evil brother) and she's always willing to battle, so having her in more fanfics will be awesome! Great job as usual DeltaZakuro!
(Jul. 25, 2021  11:27 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Yo LJ I'm right here :c (JK) anyways I always thought Athena was an interesting character always willing to help others (Especially her evil brother) and she's always willing to battle, so having her in more fanfics will be awesome! Great job as usual DeltaZakuro!
mhm nice job and i cant wait for protag against protag battle and i wonder how athena will help/contribute to the protags success lol
(Jul. 25, 2021  5:51 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Episode 5
https://www.wattpad.com/1102215695-beybl...-episode-5

Man, I was planning on using Vulcan in one of my future fanfics oh well back to the drawing board
Are we gonna ignore about how when they start saying Vulcan and stuff a picture of the ava tar shows up?
(Jul. 25, 2021  11:48 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: Are we gonna ignore about how when they start saying Vulcan and stuff a picture of the ava tar shows up?

What do you mean?
(Jul. 25, 2021  11:57 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2021  11:48 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: Are we gonna ignore about how when they start saying  Vulcan and stuff a picture of the ava tar shows up?

What do you mean?
When they start resonating I scroll down to read more a a huge picture of the beyblades avatar shows up