[Fan Fiction]  Beyblade Burst: Infinity Warriors

(Apr. 23, 2021  1:08 AM)Dragon Blader Z Wrote:
(Dec. 07, 2020  11:36 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Hyper Vulcan Invert Siege (Varu Akubara, Main Character) (Right Spin Attack Type)
Knight Valkyrie Blade Crush
Midnight Corvus Feather Ring (Ciara Akubara, 1st Villain) (Left Spin Defense)
Moon Selene 0Wall Return (Scarlett Zakari, Rival) (Right Spin Defense)
Omega Spriggan Axe Merge'
Unlimited Achilles 00Xterior Xtend+
Kingdom Dragon Sting Charge'
End Longinus Drake Jolt'
Ghost Fafnir Ratchet Nothing
Inferno Ragnaruk Wheel Low
Psycho Satan Hurricane Yard Metal
Origin God Creation Storm (Gar Hatake, 2nd Villain) (Right Spin Balance)
Lock Angel Ωuter Heaven (Angela Urazaki, New Rival) (Right Spin Stamina)
Alpha Leviathan 7Turn Wild (Len Haruno) (Left Spin Balance)
Anomaly Apophis Hurricane' Eclipse (???)

EDIT: this is really my concept of a Burst Season 6

Main Character is Varu Akubara. A 13 year old boy who uses a Right Rotating Attack Type Bey. His hot-headed personality makes him a frightening but likeable guy.

Episode List

Season 2 Stuff (Tentative)

S2 Episode List

I’m not arguing but I came up with Knight Valkyrie are you coping me from a thread!!!

uh no? this was made 5 Months before you even came here so there is no way i could've copied you.
and I thought of Knight Valkyrie. Hr. Bl-9
(Apr. 23, 2021  1:14 AM)Dragon Blader Z Wrote: and I thought of Knight Valkyrie. Hr. Bl-9

well i can confirm im not copying you. our beys dont even use the same system.
(Apr. 23, 2021  1:23 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Apr. 23, 2021  1:14 AM)Dragon Blader Z Wrote: and I thought of Knight Valkyrie. Hr. Bl-9

well i can confirm im not copying you. our beys dont even use the same system.

I know and I call mine the metal bey system
(Apr. 23, 2021  1:14 AM)Dragon Blader Z Wrote: and I thought of Knight Valkyrie. Hr. Bl-9

of course everyone thought of knight valkyrie- HE IS A KNIGHT
(Apr. 23, 2021  1:39 AM)sushiroll1234 Wrote:

of course everyone thought of knight valkyrie- HE IS A KNIGHT

I know!!!
Answer my question
(Apr. 23, 2021  1:59 AM)CelBeyBlade Wrote: Answer my question

I will
aight, can we stop with the spam please and thank you?
wait I can’t I have to go to sleep right now so I will answer tomorrow and good night 😴
(Apr. 23, 2021  1:59 AM)Dragon Blader Z Wrote:

I will

this is delta's fanfic Tired how can you awnser why she's a villain?
guys for the love of fricking christ, stop with the spam. take it to PM's if you will.

and CelBeyBlade i dont know what you want me to answer but ask me another time or ask someone else, im busy.
(Apr. 23, 2021  2:02 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: guys for the love of fricking christ, stop with the spam. take it to PM's if you will.

and CelBeyBlade i dont know what you want me to answer but ask me another time or ask someone else, im busy.

I not in it alright
(Apr. 23, 2021  1:59 AM)Dragon Blader Z Wrote:

I will

Continued posts like this will result in a warning %. Please read and familiarize yourself with the community guidelines. You are in violation of the below rule: 

1. Frivolous posts - Posts that contain no relevant or constructive commentary. This includes one- or two-word posts such as "cool", "LOL", "I agree", "+1", "this", "me too", "no way", other equivalent comments of any length, posts consisting only of smilies or overused memes, posts about being the first post in a thread, posts about your lack of interest in the thread (ignore the thread instead), and posts with irrelevant images or videos, especially those without text. If your post will add nothing to a discussion, we recommend you don't post it.
(Apr. 23, 2021  2:05 PM)SupaDav03 Wrote:
(Apr. 23, 2021  1:59 AM)Dragon Blader Z Wrote: I will

Continued posts like this will result in a warning %. Please read and familiarize yourself with the community guidelines. You are in violation of the below rule: 

1. Frivolous posts - Posts that contain no relevant or constructive commentary. This includes one- or two-word posts such as "cool", "LOL", "I agree", "+1", "this", "me too", "no way", other equivalent comments of any length, posts consisting only of smilies or overused memes, posts about being the first post in a thread, posts about your lack of interest in the thread (ignore the thread instead), and posts with irrelevant images or videos, especially those without text. If your post will add nothing to a discussion, we recommend you don't post it.

I understand
(Apr. 23, 2021  2:02 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: guys for the love of fricking christ, stop with the spam. take it to PM's if you will.

Why is Ciara a villain? And What is her evil plan?
Episodes 6-16
(Apr. 23, 2021  1:11 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Apr. 23, 2021  1:08 AM)Dragon Blader Z Wrote: I’m not arguing but I came up with Knight Valkyrie are you coping me from a thread!!!

uh no? this was made 5 Months before you even came here so there is no way i could've copied you.

Um Mr. Blader Z here it's not such a big deal. it's just a beyblade name.

Not worth !!!
(Apr. 25, 2021  12:54 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Apr. 23, 2021  1:11 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: uh no? this was made 5 Months before you even came here so there is no way i could've copied you.

Not worth !!!

Sorry, Master Dragon Emperor 😉

(Apr. 25, 2021  12:54 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Apr. 23, 2021  1:11 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: uh no? this was made 5 Months before you even came here so there is no way i could've copied you.

Not worth !!!

And also i said i wasn’t arguing now do you understand?
(Dec. 19, 2020  10:19 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Layer: Hyper Vulcan - a more exaggerated Ace.

Disk: Invert - a disk with 5 smooth blades going around it. Has plastic ring akin to the disks design.

Driver: Siege - a fusion of Wave and Iron. (Fusion tip is replaced with metal flat)

User: Varu Akubara

Special Moves: Hyper Shoot, Hyper Strike, Hyper Slash

This is good

Concept Products
Are you really gonna sell this
(Apr. 28, 2021  5:18 AM)CelBeyBlade Wrote:
(Dec. 19, 2020  10:19 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Layer: Hyper Vulcan - a more exaggerated Ace.

Disk: Invert - a disk with 5 smooth blades going around it. Has plastic ring akin to the disks design.

Driver: Siege - a fusion of Wave and Iron. (Fusion tip is replaced with metal flat)

User: Varu Akubara

Special Moves: Hyper Shoot, Hyper Strike, Hyper Slash

This is good

Concept Products
Are you really gonna sell this

No. I don't have the budget (or even the rights from TT for that matter) to make my own products. I do the concept product thing just for the hell of it, not actually selling them. If im gonna create beys i'll do it on the drawing pad.
(Apr. 28, 2021  5:31 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: No. I don't have the budget (or even the rights from TT for that matter) to make my own products. I do the concept product thing just for the hell of it, not actually selling them. If im gonna create beys i'll do it on the drawing pad.

Thanks now can you answer my question about Ciara
(Apr. 29, 2021  3:51 AM)CelBeyBlade Wrote:
(Apr. 28, 2021  5:31 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: No. I don't have the budget (or even the rights from TT for that matter) to make my own products. I do the concept product thing just for the hell of it, not actually selling them. If im gonna create beys i'll do it on the drawing pad.

Thanks now can you answer my question about Ciara

No. Im not spoiling anything regarding the main villain. You'll find out when the time comes and that'll be Episode 15, about 11 Episodes from now.
(Apr. 29, 2021  4:12 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Apr. 29, 2021  3:51 AM)CelBeyBlade Wrote: Thanks now can you answer my question about Ciara

No. Im not spoiling anything regarding the main villain. You'll find out when the time comes and that'll be Episode 15, about 11 Episodes from now.

Thanks cant wait to know
Now i want Gar Hatake (Sorry if the name is wrong )
Are you currently working on g warriors?