[Fan Fiction]  Beyblade Burst In A Nutshell

(Feb. 20, 2021  8:54 PM)PinkRose Wrote:
(Feb. 20, 2021  8:53 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Lain x Hyuga is an actual thing unfortunately

I saw some stuff abou them already smh

I feel like the shippers ran out of people to ship with the protagonists so they just shipped them with lane
the fate of the world is left in the hands of children and spinning tops with emotion

free: is like 11 and pulls boulders like some tennis balls🤣
beyburst ships in a nutshell
(Feb. 22, 2021  3:47 PM)Pixi Wrote: beyburst ships in a nutshell

Yup. Seems legit.

Instructions unclear:The Fandom got toxic like BNHA
(Feb. 23, 2021  7:20 AM)daheavydl3 Wrote:

Instructions unclear:The Fandom got toxic like BNHA

We don't talk about the BNHA toxic shippers here.
(Jan. 13, 2021  11:51 PM)Pixi Wrote: yes i decided to do this. also dont take anything i say here seriously. this book is a crackfic/joke book so ye.  

burst s1 in a nutshell

(Jan. 14, 2021  2:38 AM)tenma Wrote: Beyburst in a nutshell, including all the seasons:

Ok lolz
Cho-z haters in a nutshell.

What this isn’t Valt impossible. This season sucks. (Luinor cup) What Lui lost to a kid who trained just like him for several days and beat 99 people this season just keeps on getting worse. (Battle ship cruise) What this character beat Valt that’s it now I’m just going to keep on watching because I just want to hate on the show. Phi wants Hades as a kid, WHATTTTTT stupid villain motive? Time to end this show (although just because he wanted it as a kid doesn’t mean he wants it when he’s a teenager). Whatttttttttttttttt Free and Shu lost to Phi??????? BLASPHEMY. OH HELL NO AIGA JUST BEAT VALT AGAIN? THAT’S IT THIS SHOW SUCKS I’M GONNA STOP WATCHING.
rise haters in a nutshell

no fan favorites (shu, free, etc) and new characters = bad season.

also if you own a pre existing bey you are a bad character

grrr 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
(Feb. 24, 2021  2:47 AM)Pixi Wrote: rise haters in a nutshell

grrr 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

I’m gonna demonetize you for stealing my idea
(Feb. 24, 2021  3:16 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:

grrr 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

I’m gonna demonetize you for stealing my idea

damn thats not nice 6Jupitor6

grrr 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

That's pretty much it.
Like, I actually enjoyed Fumiya more than Free at some point in the season.
This stuff is actually funny lol
(Jan. 14, 2021  2:38 AM)tenma Wrote: Beyburst in a nutshell, including all the seasons:

Yup! This is true!
(Mar. 11, 2021  1:22 AM)Spin Stealing Wrote: This stuff is actually funny lol

i have no idea how im funny but ok
(Mar. 11, 2021  2:58 AM)Pixi Wrote:
(Mar. 11, 2021  1:22 AM)Spin Stealing Wrote: This stuff is actually funny lol

i have no idea how im funny but ok

Well I liked it, whether you did or not
(Jan. 15, 2021  1:49 AM)tenma Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2021  1:29 PM)Longinox Wrote: Beyblade Burst plot:
schizophrenic 10 year olds and 20 year old 10 year olds fighting spinny tops
God plot:
nonce convinces 11 year old to come join his orgy, gets possessed by spinny top

rather than the tops itself i think he got possessed by the bitbeast?? i mean, that's what i thought when i watched evolution/shinka/god

no his resonance was corrupted.

(Feb. 24, 2021  6:29 AM)PinkRose Wrote:

grrr 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

That's pretty much it.

you better not have. i hate him. i basically hate any reused beys that arent original owners.
(Mar. 11, 2021  6:05 PM)eggblader Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2021  1:49 AM)tenma Wrote: rather than the tops itself i think he got possessed by the bitbeast?? i mean, that's what i thought when i watched evolution/shinka/god

no his resonance was corrupted.

(Feb. 24, 2021  6:29 AM)PinkRose Wrote: That's pretty much it.

you better not have. i hate him. i basically hate any reused beys that arent original owners.

They need to do that for more flavor while still having the cool Beyblade gimmicks
(Mar. 11, 2021  6:05 PM)eggblader Wrote: you better not have. i hate him. i basically hate any reused beys that arent original owners.

No offense, but me enjoying a character or not has nothing to do with your bias against characters with reused Beys. That's a pretty narrow-minded view of the character imo.
(Mar. 11, 2021  7:59 PM)PinkRose Wrote:
(Mar. 11, 2021  6:05 PM)eggblader Wrote: you better not have. i hate him. i basically hate any reused beys that arent original owners.

No offense, but me enjoying a character or not has nothing to do with your bias against characters with reused Beys. That's a pretty narrow-minded view of the character imo.

im not trying to attack you or anything. i probably shouldve phrased what i said differently. im sorry.
TIME TO BUMP THIS THREAD

sparking in a nutshell
(Mar. 29, 2021  8:02 PM)Pixi Wrote: TIME TO BUMP THIS THREAD

sparking in a nutshell

So accurate it hurts.
Beyblade GT in a nutshell: Drum sees Valt-senpai make a new bey and he loses Drum’s edgy not best friend has a brooding session and is definitely not going to be friends with Drum, Drum decides to become best friends with a spinning top and make funny faces and joins team dungeon, I mean the Victories and battles egomaniacs for the rest of the season until he meets another edgy teenager who is the beyblade king and breaks his spinning top and his edgy now best friend’s top too. So then he meets my little pony villain and he turns out to be the final boss and teaches him friendship is magic.
(Mar. 29, 2021  9:28 PM)ZionandBirddo Wrote: Beyblade GT in a nutshell: Drum sees Valt-senpai make a new bey and he loses Drum’s edgy not best friend has a brooding session and is definitely not going to be friends with Drum, Drum decides to become best friends with a spinning top and make funny faces and joins team dungeon, I mean the Victories and battles egomaniacs for the rest of the season until he meets another edgy teenager who is the beyblade king and breaks his spinning top and his edgy now best friend’s top too. So then he meets my little pony villain and he turns out to be the final boss and teaches him friendship is magic.

Bonus points for the fact that this is just one paragraph and it sums up the whole plot of GT.
I have waited too much to do this
beyblade burst in a nutshell be like:
[Image: 53nkjh.jpg]

DB ep 1 preview in a nutshell:
Edgy Hikaru-Lane hybrid that says he is the king of demons scares the carp out of a icream-cone-head girl and white haired generic kid that went to a haunted house and defeats his generic death solomon, then goes up and with possibly not many weeks of experience defeats another white/blue haired guy that has anger issues and a bey from the last generation