[Fan Fiction]  Beyblade Burst In A Nutshell

(Mar. 29, 2021  9:28 PM)ZionandBirddo Wrote: Beyblade GT in a nutshell: Drum sees Valt-senpai make a new bey and he loses Drum’s edgy not best friend has a brooding session and is definitely not going to be friends with Drum, Drum decides to become best friends with a spinning top and make funny faces and joins team dungeon, I mean the Victories and battles egomaniacs for the rest of the season until he meets another edgy teenager who is the beyblade king and breaks his spinning top and his edgy now best friend’s top too. So then he meets my little pony villain and he turns out to be the final boss and teaches him friendship is magic.

accurate

also

V A L T S E N P A I
(Mar. 29, 2021  9:53 PM)Pixi Wrote:
(Mar. 29, 2021  9:28 PM)ZionandBirddo Wrote: Beyblade GT in a nutshell: Drum sees Valt-senpai make a new bey and he loses Drum’s edgy not best friend has a brooding session and is definitely not going to be friends with Drum, Drum decides to become best friends with a spinning top and make funny faces and joins team dungeon, I mean the Victories and battles egomaniacs for the rest of the season until he meets another edgy teenager who is the beyblade king and breaks his spinning top and his edgy now best friend’s top too. So then he meets my little pony villain and he turns out to be the final boss and teaches him friendship is magic.

accurate

also

V A L T S E N P A I

remember that before burst came out in US we tought his name was Bart
(Mar. 29, 2021  9:37 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: I have waited too much to do this
beyblade burst in a nutshell be like:
[Image: 53nkjh.jpg]

This is glorious
(Mar. 29, 2021  10:00 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Mar. 29, 2021  9:53 PM)Pixi Wrote: accurate

also

V A L T S E N P A I

remember that before burst came out in US we tought his name was Bart
bart from the simpsons
the whole burst in a nutshell (so far)

crazy and sometimes clumsy red haired and blue haired guys run around with spinning tops with demons in them and try to be the best with em. (okay ill make a better one later.)
LOOOOOOOOL THAT PICTURE IS hilArIoUS!