[Fan Fiction]  Beyblade Burst: GX!

Pulls out pen and paper.

Time to get working!
(Dec. 21, 2021  7:43 PM)LJ-Blader Wrote: Pulls out pen and paper.

Time to get working!

Lol, take your time, after all you have an infinite amout of it. Btw, you can only do 1 character, we already have Jupiter from you I think (either jupiter or phoenix, can't remember)
I am so proud of this character.

(Dec. 21, 2021  9:56 PM)LJ-Blader Wrote: I am so proud of this character.

Is it a spamina bey, attack or balance? the rubber part got me confused
(Dec. 21, 2021  11:29 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote:
(Dec. 21, 2021  9:56 PM)LJ-Blader Wrote: I am so proud of this character.

Is it a spamina bey, attack or balance? the rubber part got me confused

It is a balance type that mainly focuses on stationary attack. It doesn’t really have any defense capabilities.
Wait is it like a tournament so there 32 characters its like a normal tournament so with the finals, semi-finals
(Dec. 22, 2021  12:55 AM)CelBeyBlade Wrote: Wait is it like a tournament so there 32 characters its like a normal tournament so with the finals, semi-finals

No, it is more of a... School of some sorts? The synopsis for S1 is basically this:
Valt and friends, now older and hopefully wiser, decide to buy an island from Lui to build a Beyblade school so that they can make a career path for blading. So like, not only the now old legends are teachers on that school and have a payment, but also they are responsible for raising the next Gen of bladers on a professional level.
Each season is 1 year or something like that, and we are planning to a total of 3 seasons.
Me and Cold aren't machines ofc, and we need like... +40 characters at minimum for S1, so that "contest" really helps out.
>
BTW, there's now 2 types of legends: 
The senior league (placeholder name): All legends +18
The junior league (also a placeholder): All legends -18
The school is for preparing bladers for the senior league, while the junior league is like Valt and friends at S1 and 2 of the anime. They get payed and stuff, but it isn't really a work.
And yeah, that's about it.
no the contest
(Dec. 21, 2021  7:29 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote: Btw, There is going to be another Character Contest! Well, kinda...
We are totally not stealing the idea of a 24/7 character contest from Kiryu Kazuma.
For those that don't know, lemme explain:
There will be a "contest" where you can submit your own characters, BUT you will be competing against... *Drumrolls* Yourself! Basically you can submit any character, but the character must be good enough to make it in. So you need to create good characters. Also, by standard, one person can only submit up to 2 characters, so if you get 2 characters in the fic you won't get more, unless your third character is S++ tier and fits with what we are planning for the fic. Here are some rules!
Rules
People that might be interested: SpeedySuomi CelBeyBlade LJ-Blader UnseenBurst GenesisBlader (not sure is genesus will be interested) LegendJustice (You made a discord account again, noice) Kiryu, which got pinned above, OdinaryBlader and beansworth
Format right here, and sorry for the lack of updates lol. Last tip: The more unique, better
Full descriptions are very much appreciated

Edit 1: Before anyone complains that the thread isn't mine, Me AND Cold are working on it, and each update here made by one of us has been discussed before being published

Alright then, character submission time!

(Dec. 22, 2021  2:35 AM)CelBeyBlade Wrote: no the contest

OH, I get it.
The contest isn't really a contest. Everyone can get in if you make a good character and bey that follow the rules (or at least most of them). So, no need to worry about 1st or 2nd place, everyone gets in if the character is cool/fits on the fic.

BTW If I like your post, you're almost certainly in. But I can just come back and say "actually, you're not in." at any given time.
LG-Blader and SlowlySuomi are both in btw².
(Dec. 22, 2021  10:55 AM)Hollowmind8 Wrote:
(Dec. 22, 2021  2:35 AM)CelBeyBlade Wrote: no the contest

OH, I get it.
The contest isn't really a contest. Everyone can get in if you make a good character and bey that follow the rules (or at least most of them). So, no need to worry about 1st or 2nd place, everyone gets in if the character is cool/fits on the fic.

BTW If I like your post, you're almost certainly in. But I can just come back and say "actually, you're not in." at any given time.
LG-Blader and SlowlySuomi are both in btw².

SlowlySuomi? Interesting, I feel like SluggishSwede works better though. :troll:
I got my characters done! Forewarning, there is a lot of stuff to read.
(Dec. 22, 2021  1:51 PM)beansworth Wrote: I got my characters done! Forewarning, there is a lot of stuff to read.

Wow that's a lot, you're in for now. Almost certain you don't need to worry.
Btw, I feel like converting some entries to my format would be a huge downgrade (looking at you two, SpeedySuomi and beansworth. LJ-B's entry was fairly easy to adapt since he used a similar format), but I'll try to keep it as good as the original (Hopefully).
(Dec. 22, 2021  2:09 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote:
(Dec. 22, 2021  1:51 PM)beansworth Wrote: I got my characters done! Forewarning, there is a lot of stuff to read.

Wow that's a lot, you're in for now. Almost certain you don't need to worry.
Btw, I feel like converting some entries to my format would be a huge downgrade (looking at you two, SpeedySuomi and beansworth. LJ-B's entry was fairly easy to adapt since he used a similar format), but I'll try to keep it as good as the original (Hopefully).
That's fine with me, it is your system anyway, so feel free to adapt and change it!
Can we have Pervious stories intertwin with this one? Because my Character has a backstory that you all will be very familiar with.
(Dec. 22, 2021  7:50 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Can we have Pervious stories intertwin with this one? Because my Character has a backstory that you all will be very familiar with.

Sure, but sidenote here: This fic is 9 years after sparking (kinda), so I would still accept it, but they shouldn't be able to challenge Valt and friends because of league difference (at least in a ranked match, they could still have met before and battled for fun one or two times).
For reference, Bell would be around 18 y/o so... They could still be like, a rising junior league legend or smth. Also only Kiryu, SpeedySuomi and the last contest winners have got 1 character spot, so you can send another one that synergies with this one. (LJ-B has no spots left because he got 2 characters in)
I.e. I could put here Thalia and then Hibiki and make them be friends or rivals, or maybe I could put Anna and Ashley to have Apollo and Artemis, with an extra motif that would be Aether (Eclipse). Basically what beansworth did with his characters, they made them a couple.
Btw, any nationality is allowed and if you character interacted with a legend, or even Bell, a lot in their backstory, try changing it a bit. 
I.e. Percy's backstory would have a lot of legends innit, you could just replace that with him knowing them when he was at BC Sol Junior league team or smth and then he went to this skool because Valt "build it". And maybe one of his friends could have gone too like idk, Pam.
>
I'm being very specific here huh? Guess I just can't help myself with that.
(Note, the events of Beyjitzu in my Custom Timeline happen around the Next/Final Season of Beyblade Burst) Just a warning I'm obsessed with the Percy Jackson Series.

Name: Perseus Nakano (Goes by Percy)

Height 5'3 (He hit a growth Spurt after the events of Beyjitzu).

Appearance: He has eyes that are Sea Green and a bandaid over his Nose. His hair is Blond and he has messy Hair like Percy Jackson. He wears a Short Sleeved Swim Shirt with arising from the water on it. He also has Ripped Jeans and a Blue Belt with Gold that he wears and he has Blue Sneakers with Sharks on them and he also wears Short-Sleeved Gloves that also have Sharks on them.

Nicknames: The Prince of the Endless Seas, The Heir to the Kiddie Pool (By his enemies), The Hydro King, The Dolt of the Community Pool. (By his friends playfully).

Personality: He kinda acts like Percy in the Percy Jackson Series. He's reckless and sometimes makes dumb decisions but he is very hilarious and he's always willing to help even if it's an enemy. He gets rilled up easily and is very energetic. Percy is very protective over his friends and just people in general if you mess with his friends you mess with him and he'll usually tries settling things nicely but when that doesn't work out he's got to be serious when Protecting his friends when they feel like they are in trouble. He's very strong and has defeated many Powerful Bladers and he's even defeated the World's Strongest Legends but that doesn't make him cocky or arrogant. No matter the age or the Skill he always thinks of his opponent's like the same level as him and usually doesn't hold back.

Backstory: *Before Beyjitzu* Percy and his Mom were Best Friends and they always usually did everything together. His Mom named him Perseus because a couple of months before he was born she got into the Percy Jackson Series and loved it. She named him Perseus because she was sure that Percy would become someone Special one day and make a name for himself in the World. Her favorite Greek God was Poseidon and she would always tell Percy about Poseidon, The Greek god of all Water that's why Percy created Hydro Poseidon. But when he was around the age of 7 and a half his Mom went out somewhere in Downtown Japan and for some reason, she never returned. Percy's dad kept telling him that she'd return one day but after a Year passed and he was 8 he lost all hope and decided to shut friendship out of his life for good and just become a Strong Blader so he could make a name for himself like his Mom always said he would and created his Bey, Hydro Poseidon with the help of his Dad and became the Hydro King hoping one day that he'd make a name for himself in the Blading World. *Insert Beyjitzu's Story*

GX Blade: Aqua, Aqua has 3 Blades that have Seahorse designs on them and the Blades are Huge and Sharp. They cut through the wind with ease and are large so they can deal massive damage against opposing Beys. It also has Rubber on the Side of the Blades (Like Belial with F Gear) that are Red and used for Stealing Spin and Attacking. The GX Blade is mainly Blue but has some Gold and Red on it.

GX Core: Poseidon, Poseidon has a slanted core (Like the Shape of Hyperion and Helios) with a Poseidon Motif and a Metal Trident that acts as a Crown. It has 2 Strong Locks and 2 Other Locks that are decent.

GX Core Gear: Heavy.

GX Disk: Whirlpool, Whirlpool is a Disk that is like Legacy, Nexus, and Karma all fused together. It has 6 Main Contact Points that have a bit of Rubber on them (Like Zenith) and create an Updraft once the Bey is Spinning Fast Enough that cuts through the wind and increases Attack Power.

GX Disk Frame: Basically like Vortex except it has 3 Points distributed on each side that have Metal and can aline with the Layer to increase Attack Power.

Driver: Liquid: Like the Venture Driver it has a Rubber Ring around a Stick pointing upwards but the Stick is made out of Pure Soft Rubber and the top part with the Rubber Ring and Stick can Free Spin in Battle so when it leans on its Driver it goes even Faster.

Special Moves:

Aqua Geyser: Kinda like Dynamite Bomber. With either a Powerful Slash or a Powerful Ram it clashes with the Opponent creating an Explosion as its Blades Glow. (Usually used as a Finisher Move)

Aqua Shoot: It leans on its Driver and accelerates as it hits the opposing Bey with a Powerful Barrage of attacks.

Aqua Swim: It catches onto the rim of the stadium with the Rubber on its driver and accelerates and rams straight into the opponent.

Aqua Drown: Basically Infinite Buster except with More Power. It uses its Large Blades to force its opponents down to the ground usually pinning them to the ground. Usually gets an Over Finish.
(Dec. 22, 2021  9:09 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: (Note, the events of Beyjitzu in my Custom Timeline happen around the Next/Final Season of Beyblade Burst) Just a warning I'm obsessed with the Percy Jackson Series.

Name: Perseus Nakano (Goes by Percy)

Height 5'3 (He hit a growth Spurt after the events of Beyjitzu).

Appearance: He has eyes that are Sea Green and a bandaid over his Nose. His hair is Blond and he has messy Hair like Percy Jackson. He wears a Short Sleeved Swim Shirt with arising from the water on it. He also has Ripped Jeans and a Blue Belt with Gold that he wears and he has Blue Sneakers with Sharks on them and he also wears Short-Sleeved Gloves that also have Sharks on them.

Nicknames: The Prince of the Endless Seas, The Heir to the Kiddie Pool (By his enemies), The Hydro King, The Dolt of the Community Pool. (By his friends playfully).

Personality: He kinda acts like Percy in the Percy Jackson Series. He's reckless and sometimes makes dumb decisions but he is very hilarious and he's always willing to help even if it's an enemy. He gets rilled up easily and is very energetic. Percy is very protective over his friends and just people in general if you mess with his friends you mess with him and he'll usually tries settling things nicely but when that doesn't work out he's got to be serious when Protecting his friends when they feel like they are in trouble. He's very strong and has defeated many Powerful Bladers and he's even defeated the World's Strongest Legends but that doesn't make him cocky or arrogant. No matter the age or the Skill he always thinks of his opponent's like the same level as him and usually doesn't hold back.

Backstory: *Before Beyjitzu* Percy and his Mom were Best Friends and they always usually did everything together. His Mom named him Perseus because a couple of months before he was born she got into the Percy Jackson Series and loved it. She named him Perseus because she was sure that Percy would become someone Special one day and make a name for himself in the World. Her favorite Greek God was Poseidon and she would always tell Percy about Poseidon, The Greek god of all Water that's why Percy created Hydro Poseidon. But when he was around the age of 7 and a half his Mom went out somewhere in Downtown Japan and for some reason, she never returned. Percy's dad kept telling him that she'd return one day but after a Year passed and he was 8 he lost all hope and decided to shut friendship out of his life for good and just become a Strong Blader so he could make a name for himself like his Mom always said he would and created his Bey, Hydro Poseidon with the help of his Dad and became the Hydro King hoping one day that he'd make a name for himself in the Blading World. *Insert Beyjitzu's Story*

GX Blade: Aqua, Aqua has 3 Blades that have Seahorse designs on them and the Blades are Huge and Sharp. They cut through the wind with ease and are large so they can deal massive damage against opposing Beys. It also has Rubber on the Side of the Blades (Like Belial with F Gear) that are Red and used for Stealing Spin and Attacking. The GX Blade is mainly Blue but has some Gold and Red on it.

GX Core: Poseidon, Poseidon has a slanted core (Like the Shape of Hyperion and Helios) with a Poseidon Motif and a Metal Trident that acts as a Crown. It has 2 Strong Locks and 2 Other Locks that are decent.

GX Core Gear: Heavy.

GX Disk: Whirlpool, Whirlpool is a Disk that is like Legacy, Nexus, and Karma all fused together. It has 6 Main Contact Points that have a bit of Rubber on them (Like Zenith) and create an Updraft once the Bey is Spinning Fast Enough that cuts through the wind and increases Attack Power.

GX Disk Frame: Basically like Vortex except it has 3 Points distributed on each side that have Metal and can aline with the Layer to increase Attack Power.

Driver: Liquid: Like the Venture Driver it has a Rubber Ring around a Stick pointing upwards but the Stick is made out of Pure Soft Rubber and the top part with the Rubber Ring and Stick can Free Spin in Battle so when it leans on its Driver it goes even Faster.

Special Moves:

Aqua Geyser: Kinda like Dynamite Bomber. With either a Powerful Slash or a Powerful Ram it clashes with the Opponent creating an Explosion as its Blades Glow. (Usually used as a Finisher Move)

Aqua Shoot: It leans on its Driver and accelerates as it hits the opposing Bey with a Powerful Barrage of attacks.

Aqua Swim: It catches onto the rim of the stadium with the Rubber on its driver and accelerates and rams straight into the opponent.

Aqua Drown: Basically Infinite Buster except with More Power. It uses its Large Blades to force its opponents down to the ground usually pinning them to the ground. Usually gets an Over Finish.

I was also quite obsessed with Percy Jackson too, I had all books. And I did got excited when he made a cameo on the Magnus Chase book series, no screams tho.
>
Supposedly you're in, you have 1 spot left now.
UnseenBurst literally mixed 3 fics with his entry lol: GX, Beyjitzu and Resonance.
Anyways, any character from beyjitzu that you really want in? (would count as a entry) Just asking, since now Beyjitzu is kinda canon (some aspects did changed, but only a little).
UnseenBurst

LJ-Blader

Name: Jouko Yurikuwa

AKA: "Fate Queen"

Appearance: Jouko Has long Turquoise hair with the bottom on one side fading into a deep blue. She has Deep Blue eye color that fades into a light blue color. She wears a a medium blue T-shirt with the right arm sleeve being long to cover her entire arm,with a purple Coat with blue markings, Long purple pants with a blue belt, and Blue boots with red laces. She has A Silver necklace with a coin in it and a golden ring on her right hand. She has a purple glove with a blue stone in the middle on her right

Personality: Jouko has a calm personality being pretty laid back and going with the flow, She battles pretty loosely but if the match starts to turn and she might lose she gets serious. As well as being calm she's also very sarcastic and has little care for peoples feelings, She'll say things with no care for how they're received which causes problems. She tends to be a lone wolf type but when needed she will join with a team and be loyal to the team even if its not in her best interest.

Special traits: She has Several scars along her right arm, which she usually covers cause its an insecurity to her. She has a glove on her right hand that has a stone in the middle, the stone is a diamond and was given to her by her mom when she got her bey and when she moved to Japan.

Bey: Fortune Joker Invert-Twist Lash

GX Blade: Fortune - a Thick DB blade with two large offensive rubber blades, akin to Judgement's blades but larger and slightly rounder, the plastic front that holds the rubber blade in has a sharper more pronounced shape compared to judgement, Fortune also has has 3 blades on either side akin to the blades on turn. these blades have a bound gimmick, that make them defensive. there is a rubber burst lock akin to judgments burst lock.

GX Core: joker - The Joker core features a jesters head smiling in a sinister way on one side of the core and mirrored across the core is a jesters head with a normal smile. with a leaf like design on the outside that moves inwards. The core has 3 good large teeth and one good average size tooth at the end that is a little worse then the other teeth.

GX Core Gear: Heavy

GX Disc: Invert - The invert disc features a completely circular design with one side larger then the other, you can change the placement by flipping the ring so the large side on the top or on the bottom to change performance slightly.

GX Disc Frame: Twist - The Twist GX disc frame features a design similar to turn, with 12 turn like blades. You can twist the base and it will push out 6 plastic blades or 6 rubber ones depending on the way you turn it or fro a round design with no blades pushed out.

Driver: Lash - The Lash driver features a dome like body with a hold flat tip akin to zephyr that when stamina lowers turns into a sharp Pom tip.

Fortunes Fate - When Joker gets hit it will rebound and hit the opponent with the rubber blade.

Quick change - When lash changes modes to stamina mode it changes directions and takes the middle.

Fortune Smash - Using the large rubber blades it speeds forward gaining speed from the lash driver, smashing into the opponent with great speed

Fortune Absorber - when the lash driver is in the stamina mode it sits in the middle and absorbs attacks into the rubber and the bound blades.

The end - when Joker jumps from the tip change on the lash driver it dives down striking the top of the opponents layer with the large rubber blades dealing huge damage to the opponents stamina and even bursting the opponent sometimes
Ooh, the entries all look very interesting! So far so good, hopefully I'll be able to pitch in a little when it comes to the story and characters myself.
(Dec. 24, 2021  12:39 PM)PinkRose Wrote: Ooh, the entries all look very interesting! So far so good, hopefully I'll be able to pitch in a little when it comes to the story and characters myself.

Hopefully yeah, I fear writing Aki too much.
>
Btw, there's 2 "Aki" now
(Dec. 24, 2021  12:42 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote:
(Dec. 24, 2021  12:39 PM)PinkRose Wrote: Ooh, the entries all look very interesting! So far so good, hopefully I'll be able to pitch in a little when it comes to the story and characters myself.

Hopefully yeah, I fear writing Aki too much.
>
Btw, there's 2 "Aki" now

Haha, yeah, I noticed that. It's gonna make a lot of confusion in-universe, that's for sure XD
(Dec. 24, 2021  12:45 PM)PinkRose Wrote:
(Dec. 24, 2021  12:42 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote: Hopefully yeah, I fear writing Aki too much.
>
Btw, there's 2 "Aki" now

Haha, yeah, I noticed that. It's gonna make a lot of confusion in-universe, that's for sure XD
I feel like it would be funny, if Aeri went to call for Akihito and said something like Hey Aki! or something, and the other Aki replied. That's up to you two though