[Fan Fiction]  Beyblade Burst Dynachi!

(Jul. 22, 2021  4:56 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote:
(Jul. 22, 2021  4:49 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Hollowmind this is awesome! (I really have a sense of humor) it was fun looking back at my olds jokes, which one is your favorite joke?

I'd say the beggining chapters are very funny, there are some extremes here and there. Overall the first arc is the funny one.
Now for my favorite I'd say the vira getting paid

LegendJustice yeah, I've read it all again until chapter 26

(Jul. 22, 2021  5:00 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: Vita getting paid

I honestly think 20 dollars was a scam but that's Vira for you! Fun Fact
(Jul. 22, 2021  5:04 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jul. 22, 2021  4:56 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote: I'd say the beggining chapters are very funny, there are some extremes here and there. Overall the first arc is the funny one.

Will you make a season 2 of Dynachi?
(Jul. 22, 2021  5:04 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jul. 22, 2021  4:56 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote: I'd say the beggining chapters are very funny, there are some extremes here and there. Overall the first arc is the funny one.

So Shu became spoiled?
(Jul. 22, 2021  5:07 PM)LegendJustice Wrote:
(Jul. 22, 2021  5:04 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: I honestly think 20 dollars was a scam but that's Vira for you! Fun Fact

So Shu became spoiled?

I wouldn't say spoiled I'd just say he spent more than Valt because he owns a mansion Valt honestly doesn't know what to spend it on
(Jul. 22, 2021  5:08 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jul. 22, 2021  5:07 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: So Shu became spoiled?

I wouldn't say spoiled I'd just say he spent more than Valt because he owns a mansion Valt honestly doesn't know what to spend it on
POV: you're valt

Beybread or a mansion? (sweat intensifies)
(Jul. 22, 2021  5:06 PM)Kiryu Kazuma Wrote:
(Jul. 22, 2021  5:04 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: I honestly think 20 dollars was a scam but that's Vira for you! Fun Fact

Will you make a season 2 of Dynachi?

I will not for the following reasons 1. I've got no clue how that's gonna work 2. My limit is writing 2 fanfics at a time, I'm not DeltaZakuro lol 3. I already showed a flashback 6 years later and it would be super confusing if I made a season 2 (I might make a fanfic with more than one season)

(Jul. 22, 2021  5:10 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote:
(Jul. 22, 2021  5:08 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: I wouldn't say spoiled I'd just say he spent more than Valt because he owns a mansion Valt honestly doesn't know what to spend it on
POV: you're valt

Valt: Beybread!

Toko: NO NO NO NO!!!
(Jul. 22, 2021  5:11 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jul. 22, 2021  5:06 PM)Kiryu Kazuma Wrote: Will you make a season 2 of Dynachi?

I will not for the following reasons 1. I've got no clue how that's gonna work 2. My limit is writing 2 fanfics at a time, I'm not DeltaZakuro lol 3. I already showed a flashback 6 years later and it would be super confusing if I made a season 2 (I might make a fanfic with more than one season)

(Jul. 22, 2021  5:10 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote: POV: you're valt

Dynachi season 2: Everyone from s1' kids

JK
(Jul. 22, 2021  5:11 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jul. 22, 2021  5:06 PM)Kiryu Kazuma Wrote: Will you make a season 2 of Dynachi?

(Jul. 22, 2021  5:10 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote: POV: you're valt

I'm commenting on the first post:
Idk how you guys do 1 season fan fics, I am so slow on things that 1 season for me is 1 arc.
(Jul. 22, 2021  11:25 PM)ColdFlames13 Wrote:
(Jul. 22, 2021  5:11 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: I will not for the following reasons 1. I've got no clue how that's gonna work 2. My limit is writing 2 fanfics at a time, I'm not DeltaZakuro lol 3. I already showed a flashback 6 years later and it would be super confusing if I made a season 2 (I might make a fanfic with more than one season)

Dynachi season 2: Everyone from s1' kids

JK

That's pure genuis

Hi! I'm Victor the son of Vlad aoi!
wassup i'm vincent the son of the son of valt aoi!
Dynachi: May 21 2021 To July 22 2021
(Jul. 23, 2021  12:22 AM)LegendJustice Wrote: Dynachi: May 21 2021 To July 22 2021

Only lasted two months
(Jul. 23, 2021  12:23 AM)Staron Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2021  12:22 AM)LegendJustice Wrote: Dynachi: May 21 2021 To July 22 2021

Only lasted two months

now that ya think about it thats a pretty long run time
(Jul. 23, 2021  12:24 AM)BladeKingX Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2021  12:23 AM)Staron Wrote: Only lasted two months

now that ya think about it thats a pretty long run time

A bit, but if Season 2 comes around, think of something original a bit instead of mostly taking from one season UnseenBurst

Not saying it's bad, just that make it original.
(Jul. 23, 2021  12:26 AM)Staron Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2021  12:24 AM)BladeKingX Wrote: now that ya think about it thats a pretty long run time

A bit, but if Season 2 comes around, think of something original a bit instead of mostly taking from one season UnseenBurst

oh ok i understand Grin
(Jul. 22, 2021  11:52 PM)LegendJustice Wrote:
(Jul. 22, 2021  11:25 PM)ColdFlames13 Wrote: Dynachi season 2: Everyone from s1' kids

JK

That's pure genuis

(Jul. 23, 2021  12:05 AM)BladeKingX Wrote: wassup i'm vincent the son of the son of valt aoi!

(Jul. 23, 2021  12:26 AM)Staron Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2021  12:24 AM)BladeKingX Wrote: now that ya think about it thats a pretty long run time

Yeah so, I won't be making a season 2 for the following reasons 1. I'd get bored too fast. Believe it or not my excitement during a chapter affects how good it is if I was very derpy and felt like I had to write then it wouldn't be that good but if I was excited and entertained with the chapter then most likely it will be somewhat decent. 2. There would be no good plotline. It would be very hard if Dynachi had another season because coming up with Plotline is hard and I have to plan my next fanfics months before it comes out, right now I'm planning my next fanfic for when Beyjitzu ends so it would be super hard. Staron I try making my fanfictions as original as possible but it gets really hard sometimes so I have to borrow stuff from the anime TechnoX is the most original season I've ever made but just keep in mind running two fanfics at a time is not easy and I know you were just saying that as a suggestion and I respect that and I try making my fanfictions somewhat decent for people to enjoy (Even though my fanfictions are one of the worst ones lol) just wanted to say
(Jul. 23, 2021  12:50 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jul. 22, 2021  11:52 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: That's pure genuis

(Jul. 23, 2021  12:05 AM)BladeKingX Wrote: wassup i'm vincent the son of the son of valt aoi!

(Jul. 23, 2021  12:26 AM)Staron Wrote: A bit, but if Season 2 comes around, think of something original a bit instead of mostly taking from one season UnseenBurst

Yeah so, I won't be making a season 2 for the following reasons 1. I'd get bored too fast. Believe it or not my excitement during a chapter affects how good it is if I was very derpy and felt like I had to write then it wouldn't be that good but if I was excited and entertained with the chapter then most likely it will be somewhat decent. 2. There would be no good plotline. It would be very hard if Dynachi had another season because coming up with Plotline is hard and I have to plan my next fanfics months before it comes out, right now I'm planning my next fanfic for when Beyjitzu ends so it would be super hard. Staron I try making my fanfictions as original as possible but it gets really hard sometimes so I have to borrow stuff from the anime TechnoX is the most original season I've ever made but just keep in mind running two fanfics at a time is not easy and I know you were just saying that as a suggestion and I respect that and I try making my fanfictions somewhat decent for people to enjoy (Even though my fanfictions are one of the worst ones lol)  just wanted to say

Dude don’t rush yourself I say take a break to clear your mind you don’t have to make a Dynachi Season 2!
(Jul. 23, 2021  12:54 AM)LegendJustice Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2021  12:50 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Yeah so, I won't be making a season 2 for the following reasons 1. I'd get bored too fast. Believe it or not my excitement during a chapter affects how good it is if I was very derpy and felt like I had to write then it wouldn't be that good but if I was excited and entertained with the chapter then most likely it will be somewhat decent. 2. There would be no good plotline. It would be very hard if Dynachi had another season because coming up with Plotline is hard and I have to plan my next fanfics months before it comes out, right now I'm planning my next fanfic for when Beyjitzu ends so it would be super hard. Staron I try making my fanfictions as original as possible but it gets really hard sometimes so I have to borrow stuff from the anime TechnoX is the most original season I've ever made but just keep in mind running two fanfics at a time is not easy and I know you were just saying that as a suggestion and I respect that and I try making my fanfictions somewhat decent for people to enjoy (Even though my fanfictions are one of the worst ones lol)  just wanted to say

Dude don’t rush yourself I say take a break to clear your mind you don’t have to make a Dynachi Season 2!

Trust me, today is my day off! I gave you one TechnoX chapter and now I'm done! (Time to brainstorm Chapter twenty something of Beyjitzu) I'll try to make 2 chapters tommrow
(Jul. 23, 2021  12:56 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2021  12:54 AM)LegendJustice Wrote: Dude don’t rush yourself I say take a break to clear your mind you don’t have to make a Dynachi Season 2!

Trust me, today is my day off! I gave you one TechnoX chapter and now I'm done! (Time to brainstorm Chapter twenty something of Beyjitzu) I'll try to make 2 chapters tommrow

cool beans!
(Jul. 24, 2021  2:36 PM)ColdFlames13 Wrote: What are all these new pfps

i dunno
I'd say dynachi ended at it's prime.
Bro stop correcting me on stuff that doesnt even matter
(Aug. 14, 2021  4:52 AM)AyoManWassup Wrote: Bro stop correcting me on stuff that doesnt even matter

who are you even talking to?
Unseen. People do that too me alot. Its so goddamn annoying