[Fan Fiction]  Beyblade Burst Dynachi!

(Jul. 18, 2021  1:34 AM)LegendJustice Wrote: Woah! Also you changed your PFP? But GREAT CHAPTER!

Thank you! Also my PFP is an anime character I made myself
(Jul. 18, 2021  2:11 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jul. 18, 2021  1:34 AM)LegendJustice Wrote: Woah! Also you changed your PFP? But GREAT CHAPTER!

Thank you! Also my PFP is an anime character I made myself

Wait... Which website did you use?
(Jul. 18, 2021  2:46 AM)LegendJustice Wrote:
(Jul. 18, 2021  2:11 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Thank you! Also my PFP is an anime character I made myself

Wait... Which website did you use?

I'll pm it to u
(Jul. 18, 2021  2:47 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jul. 18, 2021  2:46 AM)LegendJustice Wrote: Wait... Which website did you use?

I'll pm it to u

Okay thanks!
(Jul. 18, 2021  1:27 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Chapter 42. The Flamming Axe Of Destruction
Uh, It's saying Chapter 42, but inside it's saying 43
May seem like a filler episode, but could you maybe do an aftermath of Bushi's story after he lost?

I know he came in late, but I would say he'd maybe smash his bey or maybe do something else bad.

Since the main point of his character was from the fact that he was doing it for his family, his name, and since he got no points and lost, he basically disowned his family and his name.
(Jul. 18, 2021  5:36 PM)Staron Wrote: May seem like a filler episode, but could you maybe do an aftermath of Bushi's story after he lost?

I know he came in late, but I would say he'd maybe smash his bey or maybe do something else bad.

Since the main point of his character was from the fact that he was doing it for his family, his name, and since he got no points and lost, he basically disowned his family and his name.

Sorry Staron maybe if you asked me earlier I could've done that but its too late now because the next chapter will be Longinus Vs Valkryie and after that will be Spriggan Vs Fafnir then it will be the finals and then the series will end that's the plan I have now srry about that
(Jul. 18, 2021  5:37 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jul. 18, 2021  5:36 PM)Staron Wrote: May seem like a filler episode, but could you maybe do an aftermath of Bushi's story after he lost?

Sorry Staron maybe if you asked me earlier I could've done that but its too late now because the next chapter will be Longinus Vs Valkryie and after that will be Spriggan Vs Fafnir then it will be the finals and then the series will end that's the plan I have now srry about that

It's alright.

If I'd just been on here more and knew that Bushi wasn't going to be here than I would've told you.

But of course, not saying it's a bad idea, but it's always good to mix it up instead of it just being the same beys like in Beyblade Burst God.

I would've been fine with Faze out and someone else takes his place instead of being the four exact beys, but you do you.
Woah dynachi is ending...
(Jul. 18, 2021  2:47 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jul. 18, 2021  2:46 AM)LegendJustice Wrote: Wait... Which website did you use?

I'll pm it to u

Can you pm it to me as well cuz those look cool lol

Also, chap 43 title reveal? The Crimson Destroyer? Lol!
(Jul. 18, 2021  5:37 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:

You can do a bonus chapter, like an extra, and it could maybe lead somewhere (like a season 2 teaser when you finish either beyjitzu or technoX(or just a heart-heating moment idk)).
Chapter 44 is out! (Best Chapter ever)
(Jul. 19, 2021  12:23 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Chapter 44 is out! (Best Chapter ever)

this episode was so AWESOME!! this has gotta be the best episode so far!
(Jul. 19, 2021  12:23 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Chapter 44 is out! (Best Chapter ever)

Sadly, I can't read this yet. But I know it will be awesome
…. Best episode YET!!!
(Jul. 19, 2021  1:16 AM)LegendJustice Wrote: …. Best episode YET!!!

What was ur fave part

Wish Zyro was like that in Burst.

Too bad in Bushi's canon Zyro's dead.
(Jul. 19, 2021  1:25 AM)Staron Wrote:

Wish Zyro was like that in Burst.

1st: Amazing chapter!
2nd: ignore 2nd
(Jul. 19, 2021  7:32 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote:
(Jul. 19, 2021  1:25 AM)Staron Wrote: Wish Zyro was like that in Burst.

1st, Amazing chapter!
2nd, I see that Staron likes his character (Bushi), you can create your own story with this OC if you want to. (Just a thought)

Actually he has am I correct Staron?
(Jul. 19, 2021  7:33 PM)LegendJustice Wrote:
(Jul. 19, 2021  7:32 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote: 1st, Amazing chapter!
2nd, I see that Staron likes his character (Bushi), you can create your own story with this OC if you want to. (Just a thought)

Actually he has am I correct Staron?
Yeah he has, I only realized now. I'm going to take a look at it.
Chapter 45 is out! enjoy!!
(Jul. 20, 2021  10:40 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Chapter 45 is out! enjoy!!

nice episode!! im so excited for the finale!
I know right, great chapter!
ok since i'm bored, i'll make a chart of who's the strongest so far (imo) in the vlad clan

#1: Vlad Aoi

#2: Brooke Daikokuten

#3: Colton Ackermann

#4: Adam Kusaba

#5: Ryuji Kiyama

and now, the strongest of the entire anime (so far)

(side note: i won't include aiden since he quit beyblade, and xerxes because he hasn't done any battles lately, and zafary, because he hasnt done much battles either)

#1: Crimson Eye (Sebastian Kurenai)

#2: Faza De La Hoya (?)

#3: Vlad Aoi

#4: Lloyd Shirosagi

#5: Daniel Koryu

#6: Agnus Akabane

#7: Brooke Daikokuten

#8: Bushi Kurogane

#9: Drake Kurogami

#10: Scar Karlisle

#11: Colton Ackermann

#12: Jay Burns