[Fan Fiction]  Beyblade Burst Dynachi!

Eh, I know Jay is my boy but he deserves to be last…
Me spending literally forever on the finale
(Jul. 21, 2021  3:50 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Me spending literally forever on the finale

So it's the last chapter?(How about second season)
Chapter 46, The Finale!
Tell me your favorite chapter and why it's your favorite but Dynachi has officially ended.
(Jul. 21, 2021  4:41 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Chapter 46, The Finale!
Tell me your favorite chapter and why it's your favorite but Dynachi has officially ended.
That's very long bro. I'll read it later! Cuz right now I'm doing something.
(Jul. 21, 2021  5:08 PM)Kiryu Kazuma Wrote:
That's very long bro. I'll read it later! Cuz right now I'm doing something.

same im making an episode i'll read it later

Nice Chapter! I guess this was my fav chapter. Cuz it's longer than rest of them.

The battle was awesome too
That was epic!!! I like how you showed flashback
(Jul. 21, 2021  6:19 PM)Demon Belial Wrote: That was epic!!! I like how you showed flashback

Thanks (This took like 7 hours to create so I appreciate the support)

Mind maybe doing one more chapter, for Bushi?

He came in late into the story, so maybe a flash back or a after story after he got eliminated would be cool, but if you are, make it darker than most chapters you do.

But either way, great finale.
(Jul. 21, 2021  7:55 PM)Staron Wrote:

Mind maybe doing one more chapter, for Bushi?

He came in late into the story, so maybe a flash back or a after story after he got eliminated would be cool, but if you are, make it darker than most chapters you do.

I'll tell you what Staron maybe later in the week I'll do a Mini Chapter on what happened to all the characters after the IWC's
(Jul. 21, 2021  8:11 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jul. 21, 2021  7:55 PM)Staron Wrote: Mind maybe doing one more chapter, for Bushi?

I'll tell you what Staron maybe later in the week I'll do a Mini Chapter on what happened to all the characters after the IWC's

Yeah, good idea
(Jul. 21, 2021  8:46 PM)Staron Wrote:
(Jul. 21, 2021  8:11 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: I'll tell you what Staron maybe later in the week I'll do a Mini Chapter on what happened to all the characters after the IWC's

Yeah, good idea

yeah that'll give you everyone's pov
I'm doing sth special for dynachi since it's the end (at least for the 1 season, cheez I might never do that again (at least on that scale, you will understand when I post it))
I'm prob done tomorrow.
(Jul. 21, 2021  10:22 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote: I'm doing sth special for dynachi since it's the end (at least for the 1 season, cheez I might never do that again (at least on that scale, you will understand when I post it))
I'm prob done tomorrow.

GONNA HIT YOU WITH THA DYNACHI, UME DEN KOU KEY MOE, ME KARUUUUUUUUUUUUU

BEYBLADE!
At the ending you brought jay back,… GREAT CHAPTER!!!!
(Jul. 22, 2021  12:36 AM)LegendJustice Wrote: At the ending you brought jay back,… GREAT CHAPTER!!!!

I brought Jay back because he was the first character to be entered
(Jul. 22, 2021  12:39 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jul. 22, 2021  12:36 AM)LegendJustice Wrote: At the ending you brought jay back,… GREAT CHAPTER!!!!

I brought Jay back because he was the first character to be entered

Oh okay
(Jul. 21, 2021  10:22 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote: I'm doing sth special for dynachi since it's the end (at least for the 1 season, cheez I might never do that again (at least on that scale, you will understand when I post it))
I'm prob done tomorrow.

okay so here it comes... I'll not be doing for 2nd arc because it's more serious and it would take more time. Also hope you don't mind the font thing from 18 to below

My Dynachi Funny moments list (for the first arc because, well, 46 chapters) :

(Jul. 22, 2021  4:41 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote:
I'm prob done tomorrow.

okay so here it comes... I'll not be doing for 2nd arc because it's more serious and it would take more time.

Hollowmind this is awesome! (I really have a sense of humor) it was fun looking back at my olds jokes, which one is your favorite joke?
I'm prob done tomorrow.

okay so here it comes... I'll not be doing for 2nd arc because it's more serious and it would take more time. Also hope you don't mind the font thing from 18 to below

Oh my lord this is pure genius UnseenBurst you have some nice jokes @Hollowmind8 did you go back to old chapters and just read after and after?

I'm prob done tomorrow.

[color=#333333]My Dynachi Funny moments list (for the first arc because, well, 46 chapters) :

Oh my lord this is pure genius UnseenBurst you have some nice jokes @Hollowmind8 did you go back to old chapters and just read after and after?
(Jul. 22, 2021  4:49 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jul. 22, 2021  4:41 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote: okay so here it comes... I'll not be doing for 2nd arc because it's more serious and it would take more time.

Hollowmind this is awesome! (I really have a sense of humor) it was fun looking back at my olds jokes, which one is your favorite joke?

I'd say the beggining chapters are very funny, there are some extremes here and there. Overall the first arc is the funny one.
Now for my favorite I'd say the vira getting paid

LegendJustice yeah, I've read it all again until chapter 26
~this post is deleted~

(Jul. 22, 2021  4:56 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote:
(Jul. 22, 2021  4:49 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Hollowmind this is awesome! (I really have a sense of humor) it was fun looking back at my olds jokes, which one is your favorite joke?

I'd say the beggining chapters are very funny, there are some extremes here and there. Overall the first arc is the funny one.
Now for my favorite I'd say the vira getting paid

LegendJustice yeah, I've read it all again until chapter 26

Oh…
(Jul. 22, 2021  4:49 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jul. 22, 2021  4:41 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote: okay so here it comes... I'll not be doing for 2nd arc because it's more serious and it would take more time.

"That's rich coming from you" I laughed at that one, It was the funniest for me.
Vita getting paid