[Fan Fiction]  Beyblade Burst Dynachi!

(Aug. 14, 2021  5:01 AM)AyoManWassup Wrote: Unseen.  People do that too me alot. Its so goddamn annoying

good lord spriggan calm down, he's not even talking
I just get annoyed easily. Dude even corrected me when i greeted him. (without even saying hi)
well actually it does matter, quite a bit actually. you can post irrelevant stuff like a weird way of saying hi over at the @"Random Thoughts 5" thread

its funny that you have to bring up a whole thread about something that happened on... i exactly recall on July 16 2021. just get over it.
Scroll the pages til you see where he last quoted me
(Aug. 14, 2021  5:12 AM)AyoManWassup Wrote: Scroll the pages til you see where he last quoted me

july 16, 5:02 pm...

what's this supposed to mean?
And how would you feel if someone corrected you over a greeting?
(Aug. 14, 2021  5:14 AM)AyoManWassup Wrote: And how would you feel if someone corrected you over a greeting?

the exact opposite. thanks for asking.

you dont have to bring up a whole argument over a remorse project
Im just saying that people have feelings, that's all
(Aug. 14, 2021  5:24 AM)AyoManWassup Wrote: Im just saying that people have feelings, that's all

and im just saying you dont have to bring up a topic thats been closed for half a month, thats all

i see you have feelings and you're expressing them very well but i mean to break it to ya but that post was pretty irrelevant.
And when he did that, it kinda hurt my feelings
(Aug. 14, 2021  5:32 AM)AyoManWassup Wrote: And when he did that, it  kinda hurt my feelings

just let it go then, im pretty sure he didnt mean any harm when he said that.
My pc was broken so thats why i brought it up just now
(Aug. 14, 2021  5:35 AM)AyoManWassup Wrote: My pc was broken so thats why i brought it up just now

ya don't say

well im sorry but i dont think it was a worthy topic to bring up

ok then so now that this argument is bey-sically dead, can we go on about our buisness and agree to disagree?
(Aug. 14, 2021  5:14 AM)AyoManWassup Wrote: And how would you feel if someone corrected you over a greeting?
Well, let me detail what happened:

They were talking about the fic, suddenly you say "ahem..."
Unseen is confused and asks if you want something.
You say that it's a funny greeting.
Unseen, knowing about the rules, says that you're posting "irrelevant stuff".
  What this means is that you're posting off topic (which is not well accepted by the rules) . If you don't know, you could create a thread on the "introduce yourself" forum and you would recieve loads of greetings. Idk if you did that (for example, I didn't).
Also, I'd say reviving Dynachi was totally unnecessary. Also, don't take what I said to the personal side and please do not reply, Dynachi is already over and I don't want it to appear on the "latest posts"
I hope it made things clearer for you, If you understood, like the post. If you didn't, then PM me.
(Aug. 14, 2021  5:01 AM)AyoManWassup Wrote: Unseen. People do that too me alot. Its so goddamn annoying

It's because your doing stuff against the rules probably because your new, I'm not actually being rude, your refusing my help and I'm trying to make sure you don't get banned. So, if people are correcting that's because they want to help you, I'm not trying to be rude, I'm a nice guy, but please, maybe look the rules over. Thank you
(Aug. 14, 2021  3:16 PM)Dread hades12 Wrote: DYNAMITE BOMBA

Please stop posting that, thank you
(Aug. 14, 2021  5:37 AM)GenesisBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2021  5:35 AM)AyoManWassup Wrote: My pc was broken so thats why i brought it up just now

ya don't say

ok then so now that this argument is bey-sically dead, can we go on about our buisness and agree to disagree?

YES

Well i get what you are saying Unseen. We cool now?
(Aug. 14, 2021  5:31 PM)AyoManWassup Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2021  5:37 AM)GenesisBlader Wrote: ya don't say

YES

Yeah, we cool Smile
Is count nightfell finally gonna return in this?
(Aug. 14, 2021  6:06 PM)Dread hades12 Wrote: Is count nightfell finally gonna return in this?

Dynachi is over
Because I feel we haven't seen the last of him just yet...
(Aug. 14, 2021  6:05 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2021  5:31 PM)AyoManWassup Wrote: YES

Yeah, we cool Smile

K Smile

Looks like ima have to redo beyblade burst ultimate

The name is beyblade burst ultra now
I'm in school again so my fanfic remake will have to wait Unhappy