[Fan Fiction]  Beyblade Burst: Diamond Saga (Ongoing)

(Jul. 26, 2020  5:42 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Jul. 26, 2020  5:17 AM)daheavydl3 Wrote: PM or Thread?
For this, it doesn't matter.

oh okay
(Jul. 26, 2020  5:42 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Jul. 26, 2020  5:17 AM)daheavydl3 Wrote: PM or Thread?
For this, it doesn't matter.

Sent a PM
Episode 8 - Crimson Light! Flash Lacerta! Part 1

*Reimi cleans Revolon and her Launcher when she hears a hissing sound*

Reimi: Huh?

*she looks around confused*

Sabarinth: Come on Reimi!!! The Bey Alley qualifiers are about to be announced!!!

Reimi: Yeah sure! Ill be right there...

*Reimi looks around again and walks after Sabarinth*

*at the Bey Alley*

Blader DJ: Alright bladers today is the day we announce the 4 bladers moving into the main event!! Remember only those in 1st and 2nd place of both ranks are eligible to participate!!!

Sabarinth: OH MAN THIS IS SO HYPE!!!!

Blader DJ: The 4 bladers are: Silas Karlisle, Reimi Harla, Sabarinth Yuya and the new blader on the block Lucerian Samagishi!!!

*Lucerian walks on stage and the crowd goes wild*

Silas: Well he's popular...

Blader DJ: And those are all the bladers who qualified and the competition will start in a few days!!

*a while later*

Reimi: Lucerian!

Lucerian: Oh, Reimi!

Reimi: How have you been?

Lucerian: Very great! You?

Reimi: Very good! When did you get to Japan?

Lucerian: A few days ago. I have a request: Would you like to battle me?

Reimi: Of course!!

Lucerian: This is my bey, Flash Lacerta! A left spinning Balance Type!

Reimi: Show me what it can do.

3 2 1 LET IT RIP!!!!

*Lacerta and Revolon land in the stadium and fight for the center*

Reimi: It acts like a defense type.

Lucerian: Thats right... Lacerta is in its Defense Form.

Reimi: A Defense Form!?

Lucerian: Yes, and It wont lose to stamina.

Reimi: KEEP GOING REVOLON!!

*Revolon begins to wobble from the stamina it lost*

Reimi: Thats impossible.... How is Lacerta able to keep its stamina even when hitting another bey?!

Lucerian: GO CRIMSON STRIKE!!!!

*Lacerta knocks away Revolon as its stamina fizzles out*

Reimi: No... Thats i-impossible!!

Lucerian: This is the power of Flash Lacerta....

*Lacerta's avatar looms over him*

[~TO BE CONTINUED~]

Sorry this was a bit low effort, ive been busy with other fan fictions
Some more Diamond did you know

Did you know Lance is quite similar to Lane?
- they both use Lucifer themed beys
- they both destroyed a character thats important to the story.
- They have similar features (face markings and spiky hair)

Did you know Sabarinths real intentions is to help his sister get better.

Did you know Lance's soul merges with Sabarinth, allowing him to "corrupt" him in battles.

Did you know Luna Shirosagi has the fire hair that Lui does.
Episode 8 Part 2 is currently being worked on!
Series is on hold for a while. Ive got school which is a lot more important right now.

And I kinda lost motivation to the series thats kinda the reason there hasn't been an Episode in weeks (maybe months hehe) but rest assured i will be continuing the fan fiction it just might be a hot minute before i post an episode again.

Again i WILL finish this series by the start of May 2021, i will sell my kidney (and maybe my liver) to make sure that becomes a reality XD
(Aug. 21, 2020  3:05 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Series is on hold for a while. Ive got school which is a lot more important right now.

And I kinda lost motivation to the series thats kinda the reason there hasn't been an Episode in weeks (maybe months hehe) but rest assured i will be continuing the fan fiction it just might be a hot minute before i post an episode again.

Again i WILL finish this series by the start of May 2021, i will sell my kidney (and maybe my liver) to make sure that becomes a reality XD

thats okay, im sitting
Bey Products Part 1 (*CUSTOM*)

March

B-01 Starter Gem Sapphire Bl Ds' 1S
B-02 Starter Supreme Valkyrie Z V' 1V
B-03 Booster Spirit Revolon 00E R 1R

April

B-04 Random Booster Vol. 1 Hex Satan Hr Ym 2S

May

B-05 Booster Flash Lacerta 0R Cs 1L

B-06 Random Layer Vol.1 Claw Dragon 1D (recommended combo: Claw Dragon 12B Pw 1D
June

B-07 Long L Launcher

B-00 wbba Store Exclusive Gem Valkyrie 0 Ds' 1S (Gold ver.)

July

B-08 Starter Flare/Shadow Lucifer 00W Zn'

B-09 Random Booster Vol.2 Gravity Fafnir Rt Ab 1F

B-10 Random Layer Vol. 2 Sulfur Diabolos (Recommended Combo: Sulfur Diabolos Vn Xt

August

B-11 Booster Spiral Longinus 13 Ds' 2L

B-12 Long LR Launcher

Edit: This is custom/fake! Not real!!
After the Bey Alley arc, there will be a time skip of about 3 months. You'll see why when that time comes.

Episode 8 (Full Episode will be on Wattpad) WILL come out this month, i hope the wait was worth it!
Preview for the second half of Episode 8

???: So Sabarinth actually qualified for the Bey Alley... Very interesting! I think it would be worth my while to pay him a visit... As for his sister.... A cute one I must say.

??? I, Lance Kilas will never be defeated!!! As long as I hold my role as king, me and my Flare Lucifer will reign over this world!!

*Lucifer glows a red and black aura as it's avatar, a Dragon with satan-like horns, a razor sharp spiked back and 2 Red eyes, roars as loud as it can!*

Lance: Sabarinth Yuya.... You've got me fired up!!! I pray our next battle will light my soul ablaze!
Episode 8 shall be done soon. i would estimate this Saturday or Sunday.
sorry for no episodes, i have kinda lost motivation for this fan fic but i will try to get the full Episode 8 out once i finish the next chapter of Story Of Lanes Sister: Athena.
Who is ready for Episode 8?

Also Nobody forgot this fanfiction existed right?
(Nov. 08, 2020  6:24 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Who is ready for Episode 8?

Also Nobody forgot this fanfiction existed right?

i never forgot bc i like it btw i dont really feel like making anymore chapters on my fanfic soz
Can't wait!
since i plan on writing for this hopefully soon, would anyone like to rate what ive written so far.

im anticipating a low score since the episodes in this thread are my older writing and ive improved some since then.

Battles in the second part of Episode 8
will get Episode 8 out soon. sorry Episodes havent been out for a while.
No problem, as a fellow writer I know you can’t write a story unless you fell like writing.
Episode 8
This is very overdue but I'm just providing a bit of an update on this fic: This FF is currently in the process of coming back. When I first started this thread last year, i actually did not have a plan for this whatsoever, no planning, nothing! It was about the equivalent of a kai edits fanfic (im joking but I'm also not sorry :andrew: ). The coming episodes are going be more high quality and well thought out in terms of plot (hopefully).

Off Topic but Adventures is going away and will be COMPLETELY Wattpad exclusive, sorry but if you want to read it then you'll just have to follow me on Wattpad. It's respective thread will be changed to a new fanfic in the coming months.
(Aug. 09, 2021  4:29 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: This is very overdue but I'm just providing a bit of an update on this fic: This FF is currently in the process of coming back. When I first started this thread last year, i actually did not have a plan for this whatsoever, no planning, nothing! It was about the equivalent of a kai edits fanfic (im joking but I'm also not sorry :AndrewSmile. The coming episodes are going be more high quality and well thought out in terms of plot (hopefully).

Off Topic but Adventures is going away and will be COMPLETELY Wattpad exclusive, sorry but if you want to read it then you'll just have to follow me on Wattpad. It's respective thread will be changed to a new fanfic in the coming months.

hmmm i wonder what will happen
Can you post the wattpad link here?