[Fan Fiction]  Beyblade Burst: Diamond Saga (Ongoing)

First I want to ask if you can animate the characters
Second 10 years is too long duration
Third if valt becomes 24 years old he will have moustaches 😆😆😆
Fourth if you stick to 10 years you must have much more advanced launchers and stronger beys than now. Stronger means 100 times more than sparking.
I know I am criticising too much but I want your series to be flawless and the best. Let me know for any help. I am 3 months of animation experience and I think I can help you. Also try to bring back all characters from Beyblade burst to Beyblade burst sparking. All means all
I know this will make the series much longer but it will be much much more interesting.
Think over my ideas and let me know for any collaboration

(May. 22, 2020  5:21 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Episode 1 will debut on Monday so be ready for an epic first episode

Where will I be able to see it
(May. 31, 2020  9:10 AM)BeybladeMe Wrote: First I want to ask if you can animate the characters
Fourth if you stick to 10 years you must have much more advanced launchers and stronger beys than now. Stronger means 100 times more than sparking.
I know I am criticising too much but I want your series to be flawless and the best. Let me know for any help. I am 3 months of animation experience and I think I can help you. Also try to bring back all characters from Beyblade burst to Beyblade burst sparking. All means all
I know this will make the series much longer but it will be much much more interesting.

(May. 22, 2020  5:21 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Episode 1 will debut on Monday so be ready for an epic first episode

I’m going to try to answer your questions.

1. Good animation takes time. A lot of time. This is written out. So you have to read, if you can.

2. DeltaZakuro chose to have the ten year time gap for a reason. I’m not entirely sure I know the main reason, but it could be so that it’s in the same universe as Burst, but all of the events in the past still happened (including his other FanFics), but he can build off of that.

3. Just because you’re 24 doesn’t mean you’ll have a mustache. And if you do get one, and don’t want it, then just shave it off. It’s not that hard.

4. A time skip doesn’t mean an insane power creep. 

5. There’s nothing wrong with creative criticism, but stop acting like you know everything. You don’t. Also, bringing back all of the characters from Burst - Sparking would take up too much space and there wouldn’t be room for any character development. Also, if you want his/her story to be flawless, think harder. Your plan has many flaws.

6. All of this would make the story sort of rushed, and confusing. Not interesting. If you have the “Perfect FanFic” then why don’t you go ahead and make it? After all, it is “flawless”.

7. You’ll find it in this thread if you read the other pages.
BeybladeMe

- i am not an Animator, im just a writer

- i did 10 yrs because this is a rather futuristic series, like Cheeto said, this takes place in the burst universe

- Valt does not have a mustache

- the launcher hasn't changed, but the beys at this point are pretty on par with SuperKing and GT beys

- criticism/feedback is greatly welcomed, im unfortunately not able to add every single character from the past 5 seasons due to time

- im rather independent when it comes to my fan fiction

- like Cheeto said, if you want a "Perfect" Fan Fiction why don't you make one too

- Episode 1 - 51 will be in this thread

the upcoming seasons

Season 2 - Diamond Hearts

Season 3 - Dual Diamond
(May. 31, 2020  2:12 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(May. 31, 2020  9:10 AM)BeybladeMe Wrote: First I want to ask if you can animate the characters

I’m going to try to answer your questions.

1. Good animation takes time. A lot of time. This is written out. So you have to read, if you can.

2. DeltaZakuro chose to have the ten year time gap for a reason. I’m not entirely sure I know the main reason, but it could be so that it’s in the same universe as Burst, but all of the events in the past still happened (including his other FanFics), but he can build off of that.

3. Just because you’re 24 doesn’t mean you’ll have a mustache. And if you do get one, and don’t want it, then just shave it off. It’s not that hard.

5. There’s nothing wrong with creative criticism, but stop acting like you know everything. You don’t. Also, bringing back all of the characters from Burst - Sparking would take up too much space and there wouldn’t be room for any character development. Also, if you want his/her story to be flawless, think harder. Your plan has many flaws.

6. All of this would make the story sort of rushed, and confusing. Not interesting. If you have the “Perfect FanFic” then why don’t you go ahead and make it? After all, it is “flawless”.

I know moustache is only for fun
And issue of all characters can be solved by increasing the number of episode. And the reason I told huge increase in power is because every series has at least five fold increase in power with a gap of 2 years in series. And other things are what I want. They might or might not be possible
(May. 31, 2020  7:31 PM)BeybladeMe Wrote:
(May. 31, 2020  2:12 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: I’m going to try to answer your questions.

And issue of all characters can be solved by increasing the number of episode. And the reason I told huge increase in power is because every series has at least five fold increase in power with a gap of 2 years in series. And other things are what I want. They might or might not be possible
More episodes = more work = more stress = DeltaZakuro potentially not working in this anymore = everyone being sad. DeltaZakuro already has his hands full with multiple FanFics. If you want it your way, write it yourself.
(May. 31, 2020  7:31 PM)BeybladeMe Wrote:
(May. 31, 2020  2:12 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: I’m going to try to answer your questions.

My limit is 51 to 53 episodes a season, this is my series and nobody else can do it for me, i know you are trying to help but I cannot and will not change the plot of the story just because you want it the way you want im sorry but that's not fair to people who want to see a great story, you can make your own Fan Fiction for that

Also BeybladeMe, please don't dig your hole any further, i am going through enough stress as it is which fun fact gives me brain splitting headaches which hurt and this entire conversation just added to that stress, so please stop with the impossible wants and dont wants before I get a mod involved
(May. 31, 2020  7:52 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: My limit is 51 to 53 episodes a season, this is my series and nobody else can do it for me, i know you are trying to help but I cannot and will not change the plot of the story just because you want it the way you want im sorry but that's not fair to people who want to see a great story, you can make your own Fan Fiction for that

Also BeybladeMe, please don't dig your hole any further, i am going through enough stress as it is which fun fact gives me brain splitting headaches which hurt and this entire conversation just added to that stress, so please stop with the impossible wants and dont wants before I get a mod involved

Ok I will never
Beyblade Burst: Diamond Hearts characters and beys

Savannah Yuya - Regal Sapphire Kt Ls 5S (Main Character)

Reimi Harla - Wind Revolon Cr Et 3R

Vensu Dallan - Solar Venus 00B Bl 2F (Villain)

more soon

Diamond Arcs 1 - 4

Arc 1: The Bey Alley - Sabarinth travels to Japan in hopes of winning a tournament and hopes to win in order to save his dying sister.... (1-14)

Arc 2: New Rivals - Sabarinth makes new friends and new rivals (15-19)

Arc 3: The Xiphos Cup - BC Sol and Sabarinths new team, The Diamonds face off in a huge competition..... (20-28)

Arc 4: Rescue Savannah - for revenge against Sabarinth, Lance sends minions to kidnap Savannah, leading up to final battle and a heartbreaking sacrifice.... (29-51)
Episode 1 - A Different Journey! Gem Sapphire!

Episode 2 - Bey Of Light! Revolon!

Episode 3 - Rivalry! Sabarinth Vs Reimi!

Episode 4 - Valiant Warrior! Supreme Valtryek!

Episode 5 - Sabarinth Vs Valt!

Episode 6 - Training With Silas!

Episode 7 - End This, Gem Breaker!

Episode 8 - Crimson Light! Flash Lacerta!

Episode 9 - Crimson Strike!

Episode 10 - Sapphire Vs Lacerta!

Episode 11 - Old Friends! Lucerian Vs Reimi!

Episode 12 - Sabarinth Vs Silas!

Episode 13 - Full Powered Rematch! Sapphire Vs Lacerta!

Episode 14 - Bey Alley Finals! Sabarinth Vs Valt!

Episode 15 - Bey Made For A Demon! Lucifer

Episode 16 - Darkest Power! Shadow Lucifer!

Episode 17 - Spin Steal! Gravity Fafnir!

Episode 18 - Dark Cyclone! Spiral Luinor!

Episode 19 - Crystal Clear! Gem Strike!

Episode 20 - To The Top! The Xiphos Cup!

Episode 21 - Beat The Legends! Team Battle!

Episode 22 - Glorious Flames! Tornado Roktavor!

Episode 23 - Tag Battle! Lets Do This!

Episode 24 - Reimi Vs Silas!

Episode 25 - Persevere! Sapphire Vs Valtryek!

Episode 26 - I Challenge You, Xiphos Achilles!

Episode 27 - Sabarinth Vs Aiger!

Episode 28 - To The Top! A Team Crowned!

Episode 29 - Dark Samurai! Flux Naginata!

Episode 30 - Spirit Of Flames! Spryzen!

Episode 31 - The Brother Of Xander! Worthy Xcalius!

Episode 32 - Sabarinth Vs Serena!

Episode 33 - The Diamond 3!

Episode 34 - Beys Of The Sun And Moon! Apollos And Artemis!

Episode 35 - Fused?! Aeclipse!

Episode 36 - The Return Of Lucifer!

Episode 37 - Shining Rebirth! Diamond Sapphire!

Episode 38 - Sapphire Vs Naginata!

Episode 39 - Forming A True Bond!

Episode 40 - A Great Battle Royale!

Episode 41 - A Dark Birth! Phantom Lucifer!

Episode 42 - A Super Fun Battle!

Episode 43 - Lucifer Unleashed!

Episode 44 - Seeking The Legends! Training For The Final Battle!

Episode 45 - Sapphire Vs Spryzen!

Episode 46 - Break The Limits! Diamond Strike!

Episode 47 - Lucifer Vs Xcalius!

Episode 48 - United! Sapphire Vs Valtryek!

Episode 49 - Rescue Savannah! Entering The Phantom Temple!

Episode 50 - Sabarinth Vs Lance!

Episode 51 - Sacrifice! Part 1 and 2 (Finale)
The full episode list is in the post above, Episode 5: Sabarinth Vs Valt! will release tomorrow so stay tuned, Adventures will get its 4th episode today so stay tuned for that as well
Episode 7 - End This, Gem Breaker! Summary

Sabarinth developes a new move to beat Silas.....

Episode 8 - Crimson Light! Flash Lacerta! Summary

An old friend of Reimi's is revealed to be the final competitor in The Bey Alley.....
Episode 5 - Sabarinth Vs Valt! will be out soon, but by looking at the Episode list above, what are you most excited for in the series and please explain why
Episode 5 - Sabarinth Vs Valt! Preview

Reimi: He endured the Supreme Sword?!

Sabarinth: Go for it!!!! Sapphire!!!!

*Sapphire charges toward Valtryek*

Valt: Hang in there!!!!

*Valtryek's Variable' driver begins to wear down*

Sabarinth: W-what is that?!

*Valtryek rapidly picks up speed*

Reimi: Where did all that power come from?...

Savannah: BROTHER!!! LOOK OUT!!!

Sabarinth: OH NO!!!!

*full episode tomorrow*
Episode 5 - Sabarinth Vs Valt!

Valt: Sabarinth!!! Its your turn!

Savannah: Brother....

Reimi: He'll be alright....

*Savannah hides behind Reimi*

Sabarinth: Ive been waiting for this battle!!!

Valt: Lets start!!!

3 2 1 LET IT RIP!!!

*Valtryek and Sapphire charge toward the center*

Sabarinth: Attack!!!!

*Sapphire blows Valtryek away*

Valt: Huh, not bad!

Sabarinth: AGAIN!!!!

*Sapphire rushes Valtryek with attacks*

Savannah: He's doing it.... He just might win....

Valt: SUPREME SWORD NOW!!!!

*Valtryek slashes across Sapphire but it nullifys the Attack*

Valt: END THIS!!! SUPREME SWORD!!!!

*Sapphire gets blown into the air and bursts*

Sabarinth: *visible shock*

Valt: I got to admit, you are strong but i know a guy who can help you get better!

Sabarinth: Someone who can help us?

Valt: Yes but he wont be here until tomorrow, anyway i have to go now...

*he leaves*

Savannah: BROTHER!!!!

*Savannah runs up to Sabarinth and hugs him*

Sabarinth: Im sorry i lost.... But hopefully whoever is training me will make me someone you can be proud of....

*Savannah cries softly in his jacket*

Savannah: Do you think my cancer will be cured.....

Sabarinth: It will.... Ill make sure of it!!!

[~TO BE CONTINUED~]
(Jun. 05, 2020  8:19 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Episode 5 - Sabarinth Vs Valt!

3 2 1 LET IT RIP!!!

Valt: I got to admit, you are strong but i know a guy who can help you get better!

*he leaves*

Sabarinth: Im sorry i lost.... But hopefully whoever is training me will make me someone you can be proud of....

[~TO BE CONTINUED~]

When the main character has good aspirations other than just winning for winning or fun.
(Jun. 05, 2020  9:17 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Jun. 05, 2020  8:19 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Episode 5 - Sabarinth Vs Valt!

3 2 1 LET IT RIP!!!

*he leaves*

[~TO BE CONTINUED~]

When the main character has good aspirations other than just winning for winning or fun.

He is a lot more unique than other main characters in terms of goals (more will be uncovered in his Character Bio)

Name - Sabarinth Yuya

Sabarinth Yuya is a blader in the Fan Fiction Beyblade Burst: Diamond, he fights with his bey; Gem Sapphire Bl Ds' 1S and later upgrades to Diamond Sapphire 00K Xz' 4S

Age: 15 (Diamond), 18 (Diamond Hearts), 20 (Dual Diamond)

Birthday: August 11th

Bey(s): Gem Sapphire Bl Ds' 1S, Diamond Sapphire 00K Xz' 4S

Special Moves: Destroy Counter, Gem Breaker, Gem Strike, Diamond Strike

Relationships

Savannah Yuya - Sabarinth and Savannah lived a very tragic life, living with an abusive family and later getting put for adoption at a very young age. Later after getting adopted by a loving family, Savannah was diagnosed with lung cancer from the smoking their parents did, who previously forced her to inhale it. Sabarinth goes to Japan and competes in the Bey Alley to win the grand prize of 10,000 dollars to pay for a better medicine to treat her cancer.

Reimi Harla - Reimi did not care for Sabarinth when they first met as opponents in The Bey Alley. after losing to him, Reimi begins to respect his strength and shows empathy towards him when he reveals his true intentions on why he is in Japan.

Valt Aoi - Sabarinth looks up to Valt as his savior when he recommended Sabarinth and Savannah to a family they could be loved by, Valt also mentored Valt in the basics of blading

Fate: After forcing the Phantom Temple to collapse from the inside during his fight with Lance, his fate is currently unknown
(Jun. 06, 2020  7:04 AM)daheavydl3 Wrote: who the Eggs is Fate?????

Pretty much what happens to him
(Jun. 06, 2020  1:35 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Jun. 05, 2020  9:17 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: When the main character has good aspirations other than just winning for winning or fun.

He is a lot more unique than other main characters in terms of goals (more will be uncovered in his Character Bio)

Name - Sabarinth Yuya

Sabarinth Yuya is a blader in the Fan Fiction Beyblade Burst: Diamond, he fights with his bey; Gem Sapphire Bl Ds' 1S and later upgrades to Diamond Sapphire 00K Xz' 4S

Relationships

Savannah Yuya - Sabarinth and Savannah lived a very tragic life, living with an abusive family and later getting put for adoption at a very young age. Later after getting adopted by a loving family, Savannah was diagnosed with lung cancer from the smoking their parents did, who previously forced her to inhale it. Sabarinth goes to Japan and competes in the Bey Alley to win the grand prize of 10,000 dollars to pay for a better medicine to treat her cancer.

Reimi Harla - Reimi did not care for Sabarinth when they first met as opponents in The Bey Alley. after losing to him, Reimi begins to respect his strength and shows empathy towards him when he reveals his true intentions on why he is in Japan.

Valt Aoi - Sabarinth looks up to Valt as his savior when he recommended Sabarinth and Savannah to a family they could be loved by, Valt also mentored Valt in the basics of blading

Fate: After forcing the Phantom Temple to collapse from the inside during his fight with Lance, his fate is currently unknown

So, is Fate an entirely different person? Or is Fate a part of Sabarinth?
(Jun. 06, 2020  12:11 PM)FreeFafnir64 Wrote:
(Jun. 06, 2020  1:35 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: He is a lot more unique than other main characters in terms of goals (more will be uncovered in his Character Bio)

Name - Sabarinth Yuya

Relationships

So, is Fate an entirely different person? Or is Fate a part of Sabarinth?
Its a part of Sabarinth but we'll cross that road when we get there
Beyblade Burst: Diamond Hearts Plot (Spoilerless)

3 Years after Diamond, Savannah is living her life somewhat peacefully. But, events from 3 years ago send her into a swirling pit of depression, until one day she meets a familiar face...
Episode 9 - Crimson Strike! Summary

Silas examines the specs of Lacerta and tries to look for a weakness....

Episode 10 - Sapphire Vs Lacerta!

Sabarinth faces off against Lucerian but is taken by surprise by Lacertas other feature....
Bey Overview - Supreme Valtryek Z V' 1V

Chip - Valtryek: Features a Valkyrie motif with teeth of tall height

Disk Track - 1V: Features 3 Rubber blades which creates a Absorb mode in the right alignment

Outer Core - Supreme: Features same shape as Brave but the Rubber is replaced with Metal

Disk - Zenith

Driver - Variable'

Episode 6 - Training With Silas! Preview

Silas: Next exercise of training will be 500 launches!

Sabarinth/Reimi: 500 LAUNCHES!?!

Silas: You heard me! Hop to it!

*Savannah giggles*

Sabarinth: WHAT IS SO FUNNY?!

*she giggles even more*

Sabarinth: *sigh*

Valt: Savannah, how about you come over and sit down?

*Savannah runs over to Valt and sits next to him*

Savannah: Is he going to be ok?

*Valt holds Savannah in his arms*

Valt: Im positive he will.

{Full Episode tomorrow}
Episode 6 will be up in about 2 hours

Thanks For Being Patient - DeltaZakuro
Cool, can't wait