[Fan Fiction]  Beyblade Burst Densetsu(Alternate Season 6 Fanfiction)

Episode 5 is up! I think this is the best one yet. It is definitely the longest tho. Also, I wanna hear as many Lukas Grant hate stuff as possible. He’s meant to be a character you love to hate!
https://www.wattpad.com/1068795237-beybl...une/page/9

(May. 12, 2021  11:33 AM)MasterofDerp Wrote: Episode 5 is up! I think this is the best one yet. It is definitely the longest tho. Also, I wanna hear as many Lukas Grant hate stuff as possible. He’s meant to be a character you love to hate!

Ya know, if I had a dime for every time the words Lukas and malicious came in the same sentence, I'd be able to get myself a Bey or two by the end of the chapter.

Plot: 5/5. Once again, steady advancement with a new character making his debut. 
Dialogue: 5/5. Top notch as always. I still have a problem keeping myself from laughing when someone presses on a particular syllable of a word *coughTAKEONMYFLAREEEEEEEcough*, like, I'm not supposed to laugh at a serious flashback, but it's all good, that's on me.
Characterization: 5/5 (FOCC YOU LUKAS!!!). Let me tell you something: it takes a lot to actually make me hate a character. Most bad characters I'm usually neutral on, but this guy? Already disliking him (not too much hate, but again, that's on me. Plus, I'm pretty sure he'll get worse next chapter). Also loving how Rin can't seem to keep up the touh guy act that much in front of Batal and co, this dude's probably my favorite of the new characters.
Grammar: 3.5/5. Okaaay, that one fell short a bit this chapter. I noticed several instances of repeating sentences (or two sentences with the same meaning right after each other), there's that same small bit of capitalization issues, but unless I missed anything else, that would be all.
Battles: 5/5. Rin gets rekt for the third time in a row (come on kid, I know you got this!), Batal gets rekt too (but he still has a chance and I believe in our MC boi), and the action is very well-done and entertaining as always.

Final Rating: 23.5/25. Pretty great chapter, sets up a lot of hype, looking forward to see Lukas being put in his place next time.

(P.S: There's something I wanna tell you, mind if I send it through PM?)
(May. 12, 2021  11:33 AM)MasterofDerp Wrote: Episode 5 is up! I think this is the best one yet. It is definitely the longest tho. Also, I wanna hear as many Lukas Grant hate stuff as possible. He’s meant to be a character you love to hate!

(May. 12, 2021  9:56 PM)PinkRose Wrote:

Ya know, if I had a dime for every time the words Lukas and malicious came in the same sentence, I'd be able to get myself a Bey or two by the end of the chapter.

Plot: 5/5. Once again, steady advancement with a new character making his debut. 
Dialogue: 5/5. Top notch as always. I still have a problem keeping myself from laughing when someone presses on a particular syllable of a word *coughTAKEONMYFLAREEEEEEEcough*, like, I'm not supposed to laugh at a serious flashback, but it's all good, that's on me.
Characterization: 5/5 (FOCC YOU LUKAS!!!). Let me tell you something: it takes a lot to actually make me hate a character. Most bad characters I'm usually neutral on, but this guy? Already disliking him (not too much hate, but again, that's on me. Plus, I'm pretty sure he'll get worse next chapter). Also loving how Rin can't seem to keep up the touh guy act that much in front of Batal and co, this dude's probably my favorite of the new characters.
Grammar: 3.5/5. Okaaay, that one fell short a bit this chapter. I noticed several instances of repeating sentences (or two sentences with the same meaning right after each other), there's that same small bit of capitalization issues, but unless I missed anything else, that would be all.
Battles: 5/5. Rin gets rekt for the third time in a row (come on kid, I know you got this!), Batal gets rekt too (but he still has a chance and I believe in our MC boi), and the action is very well-done and entertaining as always.

Final Rating: 23.5/25. Pretty great chapter, sets up a lot of hype, looking forward to see Lukas being put in his place next time.

(P.S: There's something I wanna tell you, mind if I send it through PM?)

Yeah, sure. And yeah, I looked through it. The grammar was pretty lackluster this time. Very long chapter and I got a bit sloppy.

Little preview: If you already hated Lukas before, you’re gonna hate him even more after this next chapter.
Yeah, kinda called it. Let's see how hateable he can get until he dies loses.
MasterofDerp how many episodes overall is this fan fiction gonna last? Any predictions?
(May. 13, 2021  11:29 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: MasterofDerp how many episodes overall is this fan fiction gonna last? Any predictions?

52. Same as a standard Burst anime season.
Sorry for the wait. Episode 6: “Countering the Cheater! Training from the Master of Storms!” is being released today
Can't wait for the man Rantaro's debut *brings in some popcorn*
(May. 14, 2021  9:20 PM)PinkRose Wrote: Can't wait for the man Rantaro's debut *brings in some popcorn*

Well, someone else may or may not be coming along as well, and its gonna be one of the funniest episodes imo.
FINALLY! Episode 6 is out! I think its the funniest one yet, tho I gotta admit that it was definitely the hardest one to work on. I was so excited for Lukas vs Batal that I couldn’t really focus and wanted to skip to the next battle. Anyways, here it is!
https://www.wattpad.com/1069391043-beybl...combatting

Feel free to leave a review of it down below
(May. 16, 2021  12:57 AM)MasterofDerp Wrote: FINALLY! Episode 6 is out! I think its the funniest one yet, tho I gotta admit that it was definitely the hardest one to work on. I was so excited for Lukas vs Batal that I couldn’t really focus and wanted to skip to the next battle. Anyways, here it is!
https://www.wattpad.com/1069391043-beybl...combatting

Feel free to leave a review of it down below

Man, this has got to be my favorite episode so far!

Plot: 5/5. When you said someone else may or may not come along, I definitely didn't expect it to be Free. Also, there's this little bit of foreshadowing near the end....hmm, time to start speculating.
Dialogue: 5/5. The dialogue flows neatly as always, and yeah, it was pretty funny. Looks like Best Dad Rantaro actually knows what he's doing this time, good for him (the ramen part had me wheezing for a good while; I actually tried to visualize it and it was hilarious).
Characterization: 5/5. It's perfect, literally. Valt is still rolling with everything, Free's not interested (or is he..?), Rantaro continues to be best dad, Batal just wants his ramen and Bellerophon wishes for a more serious partner (he highkey doesn't), Rin wonders how this klutz is supposed to be the main protag, and everyone else is just watching for the fun of it (and because they wanna help ofc).
Grammar: 4/5. Eeeeh, there's a couple errors here and there, but nothing too much. Sort of a step up from last chapter I guess.
Battles: 5/5. I'm still out here wondering how you can make every battle seem so exciting , even when it's a training episode. For real man, great job.

Final Rating: 24/25. Like I said, favorite episode. Can't wait for Batal to hand Lukas his arse next time.
Unfortunately episode 7 may take a while. I’m gonna be on my High School’s Sophomore retreat so progress will be a bit limited overall.

Little Update, there’s gonna be another defense type bey added in, and it’s gonna be used by a a new oc
Episode 7 should be out later today.

Crud, Wattpad is down for me. I finished the chapter but it won’t let me post it. May take longer than expected.

Finally! All right, the longest episode and the awaited rematch between Batal and Lukas is here!
https://www.wattpad.com/1070986091-beybl...7-batal-vs

Feel free to leave reviews. Unless the grammar is off(I checked it very thoroughly tho I probably missed stuff), I think this might be the best “episode” in the entire series so far.
Next episode, there’s gonna be a pretty big change regarding some usual structure when it comes to protags vs Free. While Free still is way above Batal in power, Batal’s gonna do something unexpected that all of you are gonna be like “FINALLY THE MC GETS IT.”

(May. 19, 2021  2:28 PM)MasterofDerp Wrote: Episode 7 should be out later today.

Crud, Wattpad is down for me. I finished the chapter but it won’t let me post it. May take longer than expected.

Finally! All right, the longest episode and the awaited rematch between Batal and Lukas is here!
https://www.wattpad.com/1070986091-beybl...7-batal-vs

Feel free to leave reviews. Unless the grammar is off(I checked it very thoroughly tho I probably missed stuff), I think this might be the best “episode”  in the entire series so far.

And definitely feel free to leave a review. I really enjoy your feedback.
[Image: Scan_20210524.jpg]Little Picture of Heroic Bellerophon’s Avatar(Uncolored). Credit goes to Danma#1767 on Discord. Definitely check out his art if you can. Avatars for Valkyrie, Roc, Ragnaruk, and Ladon are coming up.
(May. 24, 2021  12:50 PM)MasterofDerp Wrote: [Image: Scan_20210524.jpg]Little Picture of Heroic Bellerophon’s Avatar(Uncolored). Credit goes to Danma#1767 on Discord. Definitely check out his art if you can. Avatars for Valkyrie, Roc, Ragnaruk, and Ladon are coming up.
Woah, this looks fantastic!
I gotta say, what me and my cowriter have come up with(Yes, I have a co-writer for this that will be revealed soon) I genuinely think you guys are gonna really enjoy for the story. It is related to Chen, and I won’t spoil it, but I think you guys are gonna like it.
https://www.wattpad.com/1072823507-beybl...8-vampiric
Episode 8 is here. Honestly, this one was hard to write, which is why it was taking so long, but I hope its good!
Ngl im too sick to give a full review so i'll say this much

I really like Chens backstory, its very well thought out and its really compelling and I'm interested to see more of him. Keep doing what you're doing man, love it!
(May. 26, 2021  4:25 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Ngl im too sick to give a full review so i'll say this much

I really like Chens backstory, its very well thought out and its really compelling and I'm interested to see more of him. Keep doing what you're doing man, love it!

If you enjoyed Chen’s introduction and backstory, I think you’ll enjoy Chen’s storyline as well. He’s a bit different than most other beyblade “villains”, as he isn’t really evil, more like misguided. I still count Lean as evil overall since he’s deliberately tried to destroy beys and fuel his flare out of selfish intentions.

Update: Astral Dragon and Tyrant Phoenix will be receiving new drivers.
Srry for the lack of content. I’ve been going through some personal things recently, and I also haven’t been feeling great. Episode 9 will be up by the latest this Friday.
Hey everyone, so I’m sorry for the lack of content, but I’m going on a short haitius. I’m having trouble coming up with content for ep 9 and need to think. Thx for your patience!
[Image: image0.png]Sorry for the super long wait but episode 9 will be up tomorrow. Also, a little picture of Bellerophon itself made by DarkLordMonke on Discord.
SO AWESOME dang the drawer has some serious skill

it fits with the avatar so well