[Fan Fiction]  Beyblade Burst Beyjitzu

(Jul. 01, 2021  3:06 AM)BladeKingX Wrote:
(Jul. 01, 2021  2:54 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Right click to download it then go to settings and hit the avatar then click on then click on the download

alright thanks

I like ur avatar lol
(Jul. 01, 2021  3:32 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jul. 01, 2021  3:06 AM)BladeKingX Wrote: alright thanks

I like ur avatar lol

lol thanks I like ashindra and its avatar
(Jun. 30, 2021  6:53 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Everyone!! We're having another character contest I want to give everyone another shot at it (Besides I can't make up characters) but Sorry BeybladeManiac0 since you won last time you can't enter again because I want to give everyone a fair shot. There will be 2 winners and both of them will be in Beyjitzu in the Tournament Arc oopsie I said that out loud at least you have a spoiler. Enjoy and may the best blader win!!

Name:

Personality:

Bey (Describe new parts):

Chip:

Ring:

Disk:

Driver:

Attacks:

Okay.
am wnat ot sbumti cahratcer

(Jul. 01, 2021  8:09 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Jun. 30, 2021  6:53 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: one!! We're having another cer coest I wat o ve yone ther ot a t (Bes I cat mae p charters) but Soy @Beyblaniac0 sine yu wo lat tim yu ca't ener agin becus I wat o gi everne a fai sut. Thee wi e 2 winne an boh o th wi b n Betu in the Tent Ar poopsie I sad tot ot lod a leat yo ha a  boiler
Chapter 13 is out!! Sorry that it's late
(Jul. 02, 2021  8:02 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Chapter 13 is out!! Sorry that it's late

This is awesome dude keep up the work!
(Jul. 02, 2021  8:02 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Chapter 13 is out!! Sorry that it's late
I guess you already know beyjitzu is my fav fanfic from you (not meaning the others aren't great, but Dynachi doesn't stick into my head as beyjitzu does, prob because I didn't read it from the beginning). But anyway opinion time!
I'm imagining Percy being thrown at a wall, sees an exit and just sprints. Not surprised for him not beating Free, but pulling out a point is already good enough, lack of detail but doesn't bother me (yet) so I guess it's fine.
(Jul. 02, 2021  8:48 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote:
I guess you already know beyjitzu is my fav fanfic from you (not meaning the others aren't great, but Dynachi doesn't stick into my head as beyjitzu does). But anyway opinion time!
 I'm imagining Percy being thrown at a wall, sees an exit and just sprints. Not surprised for him not beating Free, but pulling out a point is already good enough, lack of detail but doesn't bother me (yet) so I guess it's fine.

You read my mind

this episode is AMAZING
So what I think about chapter 13 so far is. I love how his friends are trying to support him you know!? And where Percy has the moment with Poseidon! And the battle with free was just GREAT!!
The Winners Of The Beyjitzu Character Contest are...

2nd @"Hollowmind8"!!

1st USN!!

Thank you all for joining my character contest and I hope there are no hard feelings!!
(Jul. 03, 2021  5:54 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: The Winners Of The Beyjitzu Character Contest are...

2nd @"Hollowmind8"!!

1st USN!!

Thank you all for joining my character contest and I hope there are no hard feelings!!

Good job everyone
(Jul. 03, 2021  5:54 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: The Winners Of The Beyjitzu Character Contest are...

2nd @"Hollowmind8"!!

1st "USN"!!

Fun fact 1, I was going to ask a 2 place if I was on first
Fun fact 2, first time someone mentioned me

I would write a elaborated "thanks" thing but my battery went from 39 from 20 at the time im writing it
Edited:
Chapter 14 is out!!
(Jul. 03, 2021  9:53 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Chapter 14 is out!!

YESSS AWESOMEEEE
15) World Champions!! Heroic Valtryek!!

16) Teamwork Makes The Dream Works!!!

17) Spryzen Vs Spryzen!!

18) Lord Of Darkness!! Vile Overlord!!

19) The Junior World Championships!!

20) Fiery Dragon!! Cinder Salamander!!

21) The Roaring Dragon!! Wicked Balkesh!!
ono raina is now on her quest to destroy some bey's and the start of it ain't lookin too pretty
(Jul. 03, 2021  9:55 PM)BladeKingX Wrote:

YESSS AWESOMEEEE

Thx
(Jul. 03, 2021  9:58 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: 15) World Champions!! Heroic Valtryek!!

16) Teamwork!! Helios Blazebringer And Hyperion Flamebringer!!

17) Spryzen Vs Spryzen

WICKED

This is crazy!!!!! And Raina and Percy have to fix there problems
(Jul. 03, 2021  10:00 PM)BladeKingX Wrote:
(Jul. 03, 2021  9:58 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: 15) World Champions!! Heroic Valtryek!!

17) Spryzen Vs Spryzen

WICKED

Don't you mean Wicked Balkesh?

(Jul. 03, 2021  10:00 PM)LegendJustice Wrote:

They need some tissues for their issues (Sorry I feel really punny today)

17) Spryzen Vs Spryzen

I wish i had your talent
(Jul. 03, 2021  10:01 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jul. 03, 2021  10:00 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: This is crazy!!!!! And Raina and Percy have to fix there problems

They need some tissues for their issues (Sorry I feel really punny today)

lol nice one