[Fan Fiction]  Beyblade Burst Beyjitzu

(Jun. 30, 2021  6:54 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote: Yey, a place to test out my fresh baked character that just came out of the oven, when is the limit day(how long does it last)?

The winner will be decided on July 5th
(Jun. 30, 2021  6:53 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Everyone!! We're having another character contest I want to give everyone another shot at it (Besides I can't make up characters) but Sorry BeybladeManiac0 since you won last time you can't enter again because I want to give everyone a fair shot. There will be 2 winners and both of them will be in Beyjitzu in the Tournament Arc oopsie I said that out loud at least you have a spoiler. Enjoy and may the best blader win!!

Name:

Personality:

Bey (Describe new parts):

Chip:

Ring:

Disk:

Driver:

Attacks:

I have entered this character in a different competition, but it lost so here I am again. I didn't want to spend another hour on it.

Name: Hiacan Yurry

Appearance: He has tan skin and brown hair. His eyes are the color of lightning, and he generally wears a lighting yellow trench coat around a white T-Shirt and sweat pants. He uses the trench coat to keep his tools.

Personality: He if very shy and quit, but he gets along very well with his friends. He is friendly, but won't speak up unless you talk to him first. He loves engineering and applies it to his second favorite thing, blading. He spends all of his time in his workshop. It has everything used to make beyblades and more. He also keeps a special stadium in there. Not so sure what it does...

Beyblade: Hephaestus Lightning, Creation, TripleThreat (Attack Mode)   |   Hephaestus Blaze, Creation, TripleThreat (Defense Mode)  |   Hephaestus Aqua, Creation, TripleThreat (Stamina Mode) |||||||| It makes more sense if you keep reading.

System: LectricLock
Hiacan created this system. It is based off the limit break system. I has a chip similar to the dynamite battle chip. The ring is also similar to the DB ring. There is no armor, but the ring does contain metal, and when connected to the chip, the ring can activate a limit break whenever the owner asks. The chip has an electric power core in it that helps it power the limit break instead of the disk. The disk is basically a chassis. There is no special driver feature.

Chip: Hephaestus
The right spinning chip depicts Hephaestus the god of engineering with a hammer slung on his shoulder walking away from an explosion of lightning, fire, and water. the chip background it clear. The clear shows the wiring and electric bank that holds the electricity in the chip. The wires snake out to both sides that lock into the ring. Hephaestus is framed horizontally.

Ring: Lightning
Lightning is a ring similar to Zwei, but it spins right. The metal is placed on the secondary, smaller blades instead of the primary blades. The biggest blades are shaped like lightning bolts, instead of dragons.  When the limit break activates, the secondary blade snaps into place connecting it with the primary blades, making a 2 bladed ring. The ring is white with lightning bolts, streaking all around it. When it hits, the recoil is insane.
Strength: Hits like a train.
Weakness: Bites it's own recoil.

Ring: Blaze
Blaze is a right spinning ring that has two shields. They are rounded at the bottom to deflect attacks and use them against the opponent. The ring is red with orange flame motifs surrounding it. When it limit breaks, the shields drop down around the disk and a little of the driver similarly to the End's gimmick, except it does not free-spin.
Strength: Can redirect almost any attack.
Weakness: Can be out-spun if hit by a barrage of attacks to weaken the spin.

Ring: Aqua
Aqua is a right spinning ring featuring a whirlpool shape. The whole thing is a light see-through blue, with what looks like water droplets, scattered around the ring. The outside has many small blades to reduce attacks and retain stamina. When it limit breaks, millions of electro magnets activate and can attract the opponent slowing both beys spin. If the opponent spins left however, then the magnet will make it one of the best spin stealers ever.
Strength: Has the same amount of stamina as Fafnir.
Weakness: Can be knocked of balance by strong attacks.

Disk: Creation
Creation is a wide disk that acts like a chassis, but does not have any teeth. Creation will form to any ring you use it with creating synergy with all rings. It moves using a complex  spring loaded mechanism.

Driver: TripleThreat[/font][/size]
It is a typical circular driver with a circular tip. It is a flexible rubber flat. In attack mode, the rubber is similar to Xtreme. In defense mode, if you pull on the outside of the driver, then the tip will unlock becoming a free-spin rubber plunger, similar to quest.  In stamina mode the rubber tip is pressed all the way down, revealing a POM circle.

Launcher: Electrolauncher[/font][/size]
This is a custom luancher. Hiacan made it by modifying a beyjitzu launcher once he copies a moddle he saw in the battle with Valt and Percy. He made a feature where he can store energy in the core before he launches. Hiacan is not very strong so this feature boosts his launch to an average launch. His launcher can also send a bolt of lightning through the user...[/font][/size]

Normal Launch: ElectroBoost[/font][/size]
Hiacan uses the pre-power up feature on his launcher to boost his launch. He's not very strong, so with the boost, he still has average launch power.

Special Launch: Charge Shoot
The Electolauncher shoots a bolt of electricity into Hiacan, giving him incredible strength. He launches so hard that even if he used the ElectroBoost with it, it wouldn't help at all. He can only use this launch when he has perfect resonance with Hephaestus. The energy comes from the bey itself, and runs up the launcher, into his arm.

Attack Move: Lightning Blitz
The rubber on TripleThreat helps it speed up and start using the wall to speed up even more.  The beyblade becomes so fast that it literally becomes an entity of pure lightning. This can also happen when Hephaestus is hit super hard.

Defense Move: Flaming Counter
When the beyblade gets hit hard enough, this move will activate, engulfing the beyblade in fire. The fire melts the rubber on the driver so that it is permanently a part of the stadium and cannot be knocked of. Afterwards, Hiacan must heat up the driver to remove it, and replace the rubber.

Stamina Move: Aqua Tornadus
I was gonna put a good description but...  It's basically glide tornado with water.

Plot Relevancy!
I want him to help Percy engineer upgrades for the beyjitsu launcher and eventually a system.

They are a Protag. I reserve all the rights to this character. (It took me a hour to make.)

Edit: Reread
(Jun. 30, 2021  6:54 PM)USN Wrote:
(Jun. 30, 2021  5:33 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Chapter 10 is out (This chapter is important for the rest of the story so I recommend you read it)

I've been reading this from the beginning and I have to say, it's lookin good. The only problem in my mind is when it goes from speech to action to speech. It gets really choppy, so try bringing multiple actions into a single sentance. Otherwise though, I can't list all the things you are doing right because there's too many!

You've got it my editor in chief lol (JK JK)
How do you guys come up with names (surnames to be more exact, expecially japanese ones)? (I needed to ask it somewhere)
(Jun. 30, 2021  6:56 PM)USN Wrote:
(Jun. 30, 2021  6:53 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Everyone!! We're having another character contest I want to give everyone another shot at it (Besides I can't make up characters) but Sorry BeybladeManiac0 since you won last time you can't enter again because I want to give everyone a fair shot. There will be 2 winners and both of them will be in Beyjitzu in the Tournament Arc oopsie I said that out loud at least you have a spoiler. Enjoy and may the best blader win!!

Name:

Personality:

Chip:

Ring:

Disk:

Driver:

Attacks:

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]I have entered this character in a different competition, but it lost so here I am again. I didn't want to spend another hour on it.[/font]

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Name: Hiacan Yurry[/font]

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Appearance: He has tan skin and brown hair. His eyes are the color of lightning, and he generally wears a lighting yellow trench coat around a white T-Shirt and sweat pants. He uses the trench coat to keep his tools.[/font]

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Personality: He if very shy and quit, but he gets along very well with his friends. He is friendly, but won't speak up unless you talk to him first. He loves engineering and applies it to his second favorite thing, blading. He spends all of his time in his workshop. It has everything used to make beyblades and more. He also keeps a special stadium in there. Not so sure what it does...[/font]

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Beyblade: Hephaestus Lightning, Creation, TripleThreat (Attack Mode)   |   Hephaestus Blaze, Creation, TripleThreat (Defense Mode)  |   Hephaestus Aqua, Creation, TripleThreat (Stamina Mode) |||||||| It makes more sense if you keep reading.[/font]

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]System: LectricLock[/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Hiacan created this system. It is based off the limit break system. I has a chip similar to the dynamite battle chip. The ring is also similar to the DB ring. There is no armor, but the ring does contain metal, and when connected to the chip, the ring can activate a limit break whenever the owner asks. The chip has an electric power core in it that helps it power the limit break instead of the disk. The disk is basically a chassis. There is no special driver feature.[/font]

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Chip: Hephaestus[/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]The right spinning chip depicts Hephaestus the god of engineering with a hammer slung on his shoulder walking away from an explosion of lightning, fire, and water. the chip background it clear. The clear shows the wiring and electric bank that holds the electricity in the chip. The wires snake out to both sides that lock into the ring. Hephaestus is framed horizontally.[/font]

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Ring: Lightning[/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Lightning is a ring similar to Zwei, but it spins right. The metal is placed on the secondary, smaller blades instead of the primary blades. The biggest blades are shaped like lightning bolts, instead of dragons.  When the limit break activates, the secondary blade snaps into place connecting it with the primary blades, making a 2 bladed ring. The ring is white with lightning bolts, streaking all around it. When it hits, the recoil is insane.[/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Strength: Hits like a train.[/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Weakness: Bites it's own recoil.[/font]

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Ring: Blaze[/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Blaze is a right spinning ring that has two shields. They are rounded at the bottom to deflect attacks and use them against the opponent. The ring is red with orange flame motifs surrounding it. When it limit breaks, the shields drop down around the disk and a little of the driver similarly to the End's gimmick, except it does not free-spin.[/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Strength: Can redirect almost any attack.[/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Weakness: Can be out-spun if hit by a barrage of attacks to weaken the spin.[/font]

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Ring: Aqua[/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Aqua is a right spinning ring featuring a whirlpool shape. The whole thing is a light see-through blue, with what looks like water droplets, scattered around the ring. The outside has many small blades to reduce attacks and retain stamina. When it limit breaks, millions of electro magnets activate and can attract the opponent slowing both beys spin. If the opponent spins left however, then the magnet will make it one of the best spin stealers ever.[/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Strength: Has the same amount of stamina as Fafnir.[/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Weakness: Can be knocked of balance by strong attacks.[/font]

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Disk: Creation[/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Creation is a wide disk that acts like a chassis, but does not have any teeth. Creation will form to any ring you use it with creating synergy with all rings. It moves using a complex  spring loaded mechanism.[/font]

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Driver: TripleThreat[/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]It is a typical circular driver with a circular tip. It is a flexible rubber flat. In attack mode, the rubber is similar to Xtreme. In defense mode, if you pull on the outside of the driver, then the tip will unlock becoming a free-spin rubber plunger, similar to quest.  In stamina mode the rubber tip is pressed all the way down, revealing a POM circle.[/font]

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Launcher: Electrolauncher[/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]This is a custom luancher. Hiacan made it by modifying a long sparking launcher. He made a feature where he can store energy in the core before he launches. Hiacan is not very strong so this feature boosts his launch to an average launch. His launcher can also send a bolt of lightning through the user...[/font]

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Normal Launch: ElectroBoost[/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Hiacan uses the pre-power up feature on his launcher to boost his launch. He's not very strong, so with the boost, he still has average launch power.[/font]

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Special Launch: Charge Shoot[/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]The Electolauncher shoots a bolt of electricity into Hiacan, giving him incredible strength. He launches so hard that even if he used the ElectroBoost with it, it wouldn't help at all. He can only use this launch when he has perfect resonance with Hephaestus. The energy comes from the bey itself, and runs up the launcher, into his arm.[/font]

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Attack Move: Lightning Blitz[/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]The rubber on TripleThreat helps it speed up and start using the wall to speed up even more.  The beyblade becomes so fast that it literally becomes an entity of pure lightning. This can also happen when Hephaestus is hit super hard.[/font]

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Defense Move: Flaming Counter[/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]When the beyblade gets hit hard enough, this move will activate, engulfing the beyblade in fire. The fire melts the rubber on the driver so that it is permanently a part of the stadium and cannot be knocked of. Afterwards, Hiacan must heat up the driver to remove it, and replace the rubber.[/font]

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Stamina Move: Aqua Tornadus[/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]I was gonna put a good description but...  It's basically glide tornado with water.[/font]

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]They are a Protag. I reserve all the rights to this character. (It took me a hour to make.)[/font]
I'm trying to read this but it's hard with all the font stuff
(Jun. 30, 2021  7:04 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jun. 30, 2021  6:56 PM)USN Wrote: [font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]I have entered this character in a different competition, but it lost so here I am again. I didn't want to spend another hour on it.[/font]

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Name: Hiacan Yurry[/font]

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Appearance: He has tan skin and brown hair. His eyes are the color of lightning, and he generally wears a lighting yellow trench coat around a white T-Shirt and sweat pants. He uses the trench coat to keep his tools.[/font]

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Personality: He if very shy and quit, but he gets along very well with his friends. He is friendly, but won't speak up unless you talk to him first. He loves engineering and applies it to his second favorite thing, blading. He spends all of his time in his workshop. It has everything used to make beyblades and more. He also keeps a special stadium in there. Not so sure what it does...[/font]

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Beyblade: Hephaestus Lightning, Creation, TripleThreat (Attack Mode)   |   Hephaestus Blaze, Creation, TripleThreat (Defense Mode)  |   Hephaestus Aqua, Creation, TripleThreat (Stamina Mode) |||||||| It makes more sense if you keep reading.[/font]

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]System: LectricLock[/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Hiacan created this system. It is based off the limit break system. I has a chip similar to the dynamite battle chip. The ring is also similar to the DB ring. There is no armor, but the ring does contain metal, and when connected to the chip, the ring can activate a limit break whenever the owner asks. The chip has an electric power core in it that helps it power the limit break instead of the disk. The disk is basically a chassis. There is no special driver feature.[/font]

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Chip: Hephaestus[/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]The right spinning chip depicts Hephaestus the god of engineering with a hammer slung on his shoulder walking away from an explosion of lightning, fire, and water. the chip background it clear. The clear shows the wiring and electric bank that holds the electricity in the chip. The wires snake out to both sides that lock into the ring. Hephaestus is framed horizontally.[/font]

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Ring: Lightning[/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Lightning is a ring similar to Zwei, but it spins right. The metal is placed on the secondary, smaller blades instead of the primary blades. The biggest blades are shaped like lightning bolts, instead of dragons.  When the limit break activates, the secondary blade snaps into place connecting it with the primary blades, making a 2 bladed ring. The ring is white with lightning bolts, streaking all around it. When it hits, the recoil is insane.[/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Strength: Hits like a train.[/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Weakness: Bites it's own recoil.[/font]

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Ring: Blaze[/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Blaze is a right spinning ring that has two shields. They are rounded at the bottom to deflect attacks and use them against the opponent. The ring is red with orange flame motifs surrounding it. When it limit breaks, the shields drop down around the disk and a little of the driver similarly to the End's gimmick, except it does not free-spin.[/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Strength: Can redirect almost any attack.[/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Weakness: Can be out-spun if hit by a barrage of attacks to weaken the spin.[/font]

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Ring: Aqua[/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Aqua is a right spinning ring featuring a whirlpool shape. The whole thing is a light see-through blue, with what looks like water droplets, scattered around the ring. The outside has many small blades to reduce attacks and retain stamina. When it limit breaks, millions of electro magnets activate and can attract the opponent slowing both beys spin. If the opponent spins left however, then the magnet will make it one of the best spin stealers ever.[/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Strength: Has the same amount of stamina as Fafnir.[/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Weakness: Can be knocked of balance by strong attacks.[/font]

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Disk: Creation[/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Creation is a wide disk that acts like a chassis, but does not have any teeth. Creation will form to any ring you use it with creating synergy with all rings. It moves using a complex  spring loaded mechanism.[/font]

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Driver: TripleThreat[/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]It is a typical circular driver with a circular tip. It is a flexible rubber flat. In attack mode, the rubber is similar to Xtreme. In defense mode, if you pull on the outside of the driver, then the tip will unlock becoming a free-spin rubber plunger, similar to quest.  In stamina mode the rubber tip is pressed all the way down, revealing a POM circle.[/font]

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Launcher: Electrolauncher[/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]This is a custom luancher. Hiacan made it by modifying a long sparking launcher. He made a feature where he can store energy in the core before he launches. Hiacan is not very strong so this feature boosts his launch to an average launch. His launcher can also send a bolt of lightning through the user...[/font]

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Normal Launch: ElectroBoost[/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Hiacan uses the pre-power up feature on his launcher to boost his launch. He's not very strong, so with the boost, he still has average launch power.[/font]

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Special Launch: Charge Shoot[/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]The Electolauncher shoots a bolt of electricity into Hiacan, giving him incredible strength. He launches so hard that even if he used the ElectroBoost with it, it wouldn't help at all. He can only use this launch when he has perfect resonance with Hephaestus. The energy comes from the bey itself, and runs up the launcher, into his arm.[/font]

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Attack Move: Lightning Blitz[/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]The rubber on TripleThreat helps it speed up and start using the wall to speed up even more.  The beyblade becomes so fast that it literally becomes an entity of pure lightning. This can also happen when Hephaestus is hit super hard.[/font]

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Defense Move: Flaming Counter[/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]When the beyblade gets hit hard enough, this move will activate, engulfing the beyblade in fire. The fire melts the rubber on the driver so that it is permanently a part of the stadium and cannot be knocked of. Afterwards, Hiacan must heat up the driver to remove it, and replace the rubber.[/font]

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Stamina Move: Aqua Tornadus[/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]I was gonna put a good description but...  It's basically glide tornado with water.[/font]

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]They are a Protag. I reserve all the rights to this character. (It took me a hour to make.)[/font]
I'm trying to read this but it's hard with all the font stuff
i fixed it
(Jun. 30, 2021  6:56 PM)USN Wrote:

Name:

Personality:

Chip:

Ring:

Disk:

Driver:

Attacks:

I have entered this character in a different competition, but it lost so here I am again. I didn't want to spend another hour on it.

Name: Hiacan Yurry

Appearance: He has tan skin and brown hair. His eyes are the color of lightning, and he generally wears a lighting yellow trench coat around a white T-Shirt and sweat pants. He uses the trench coat to keep his tools.

Personality: He if very shy and quit, but he gets along very well with his friends. He is friendly, but won't speak up unless you talk to him first. He loves engineering and applies it to his second favorite thing, blading. He spends all of his time in his workshop. It has everything used to make beyblades and more. He also keeps a special stadium in there. Not so sure what it does...

Beyblade: Hephaestus Lightning, Creation, TripleThreat (Attack Mode)   |   Hephaestus Blaze, Creation, TripleThreat (Defense Mode)  |   Hephaestus Aqua, Creation, TripleThreat (Stamina Mode) |||||||| It makes more sense if you keep reading.

System: LectricLock
Hiacan created this system. It is based off the limit break system. I has a chip similar to the dynamite battle chip. The ring is also similar to the DB ring. There is no armor, but the ring does contain metal, and when connected to the chip, the ring can activate a limit break whenever the owner asks. The chip has an electric power core in it that helps it power the limit break instead of the disk. The disk is basically a chassis. There is no special driver feature.

Chip: Hephaestus
The right spinning chip depicts Hephaestus the god of engineering with a hammer slung on his shoulder walking away from an explosion of lightning, fire, and water. the chip background it clear. The clear shows the wiring and electric bank that holds the electricity in the chip. The wires snake out to both sides that lock into the ring. Hephaestus is framed horizontally.

Ring: Lightning
Lightning is a ring similar to Zwei, but it spins right. The metal is placed on the secondary, smaller blades instead of the primary blades. The biggest blades are shaped like lightning bolts, instead of dragons.  When the limit break activates, the secondary blade snaps into place connecting it with the primary blades, making a 2 bladed ring. The ring is white with lightning bolts, streaking all around it. When it hits, the recoil is insane.
Strength: Hits like a train.
Weakness: Bites it's own recoil.

Ring: Blaze
Blaze is a right spinning ring that has two shields. They are rounded at the bottom to deflect attacks and use them against the opponent. The ring is red with orange flame motifs surrounding it. When it limit breaks, the shields drop down around the disk and a little of the driver similarly to the End's gimmick, except it does not free-spin.
Strength: Can redirect almost any attack.
Weakness: Can be out-spun if hit by a barrage of attacks to weaken the spin.

Ring: Aqua
Aqua is a right spinning ring featuring a whirlpool shape. The whole thing is a light see-through blue, with what looks like water droplets, scattered around the ring. The outside has many small blades to reduce attacks and retain stamina. When it limit breaks, millions of electro magnets activate and can attract the opponent slowing both beys spin. If the opponent spins left however, then the magnet will make it one of the best spin stealers ever.
Strength: Has the same amount of stamina as Fafnir.
Weakness: Can be knocked of balance by strong attacks.

Disk: Creation
Creation is a wide disk that acts like a chassis, but does not have any teeth. Creation will form to any ring you use it with creating synergy with all rings. It moves using a complex  spring loaded mechanism.

Driver: TripleThreat[/font][/size]
It is a typical circular driver with a circular tip. It is a flexible rubber flat. In attack mode, the rubber is similar to Xtreme. In defense mode, if you pull on the outside of the driver, then the tip will unlock becoming a free-spin rubber plunger, similar to quest.  In stamina mode the rubber tip is pressed all the way down, revealing a POM circle.

Launcher: Electrolauncher[/font][/size]
This is a custom luancher. Hiacan made it by modifying a beyjitzu launcher once he copies a moddle he saw in the battle with Valt and Percy. He made a feature where he can store energy in the core before he launches. Hiacan is not very strong so this feature boosts his launch to an average launch. His launcher can also send a bolt of lightning through the user...[/font][/size]

Normal Launch: ElectroBoost[/font][/size]
Hiacan uses the pre-power up feature on his launcher to boost his launch. He's not very strong, so with the boost, he still has average launch power.

Special Launch: Charge Shoot
The Electolauncher shoots a bolt of electricity into Hiacan, giving him incredible strength. He launches so hard that even if he used the ElectroBoost with it, it wouldn't help at all. He can only use this launch when he has perfect resonance with Hephaestus. The energy comes from the bey itself, and runs up the launcher, into his arm.

Attack Move: Lightning Blitz
The rubber on TripleThreat helps it speed up and start using the wall to speed up even more.  The beyblade becomes so fast that it literally becomes an entity of pure lightning. This can also happen when Hephaestus is hit super hard.

Defense Move: Flaming Counter
When the beyblade gets hit hard enough, this move will activate, engulfing the beyblade in fire. The fire melts the rubber on the driver so that it is permanently a part of the stadium and cannot be knocked of. Afterwards, Hiacan must heat up the driver to remove it, and replace the rubber.

Stamina Move: Aqua Tornadus
I was gonna put a good description but...  It's basically glide tornado with water.

Plot Relevancy!
I want him to help Percy engineer upgrades for the beyjitsu launcher and eventually a system.

They are a Protag. I reserve all the rights to this character. (It took me a hour to make.)

Edit: Reread
I see you got excited when you wrote the special moves. And the aqua ring too
(Jun. 30, 2021  7:02 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote: How do you guys come up with names (surnames to be more exact, expecially japanese ones)? (I needed to ask it somewhere)

I put some random word in a pot and mix them around until I get something I like. (Basically, I don't know either.)
(Jun. 30, 2021  7:02 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote: How do you guys come up with names (surnames to be more exact, expecially japanese ones)? (I needed to ask it somewhere)

I just look up Japense names

i just think of names that feel like japan like:

Kokine
(Jun. 30, 2021  7:18 PM)LegendJustice Wrote:

i just think of names that feel like japan like:

Kokine
That name sounds sus
(Jun. 30, 2021  7:20 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote:
(Jun. 30, 2021  7:18 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: i just think of names that feel like japan like:

Kokine
That name sounds sus

(Jun. 30, 2021  7:21 PM)LegendJustice Wrote:
(Jun. 30, 2021  7:20 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote: That name sounds sus

Out of all...why? (Only I got it?)
Anyway it's getting off topic
So far I know Hollowind and USN are entering anyone else?
Maybe @BladeKingX will join. Anyway let the time go for now.

Name:

Personality:

Chip:

Ring:

Disk:

Driver:

Attacks:

Name: Kane Sasuke

Personality: he’s kinda rude when it comes to bullies and breaking beys like when his first bey got broken he almost choked the guy who broke it but he can be a sweetheart and is always kind to friends
Bey: Blaze Kitsune

Chip: Crimson chip is like the Red ship but has a more spikes lol

Ring: Heavy: Kane is a fan of Ragnarok so when Rantaro made a new bey Kane used some of the parts Heavy is a primarily circular Forge Disc, sporting a ring-like shape with numerous ridges on its interior that is interrupted by four rectangular protrusions designed to look like armored plates. As its name suggests, Heavy was the heaviest Forge Disc in the Burst System for a considerable period of time, until Gravity, which also weighs 21.6 grams, and Quarter, which weighs 21.8 grams were released. Despite this, Heavy is still one of the heaviest Forge Discs in the game, making it a popular choice for many Bladers. As its weight is a welcome asset to nearly any Beyblade, it enjoys a wide variety of uses on Combinations of all types. Heavy's high weight and compact shape gives it a Centralized Weight Distribution (CWD), making it particularly useful for Burst Attack as it will maximize the RPM of the Beyblade. This same weight distribution also makes it considerably more difficult to Burst than Gravity, the other disc in its weight class, at the cost of a significant amount of Stamina. Because of this, it is a better option for a Knock-Out Defense Combination than Gravity as Knock-Out Defense Combinations rely on high friction and weight to remain in the stadium, at the same time increasing their vulnerability to Bursting. However, due to its weight, Heavy is still more prone to Bursting than most lighter competitive Forge Discs such as Spread, Knuckle, and Armed.

Disk: 9 that features nine downward sloping blades that are meant to create Down Force in Left-Spin and Upper Force in Right-Spin, akin to the blades of Boost, albeit reversed. However, the small size of the blades makes any generated Down/Upper Force negligible. Furthermore, the downward sloping nature of the blades increases the risk of floor scrapes and the Forge Disc has an only average weight, so its Knock-Out Resistance and Attack potential lag behind those of Forge Discs such as Heavy, Gravity, 2, 4, 5 and 7.

Driver: Xtend: Xtend's height can be changed. When using Xtend's Lower Setting, it is the height of a standard Performance Tip, allowing the Layer of the Xtend Combination and the opponent to impact each other directly. When using Xtend's Higher Setting, in theory, its height would increase contact between the Xtend Combination’s Disc and Frame and the Opponent’s Layer. Such contact would prevent the Xtend Combination from Bursting and instead cause the opponent to Burst. In practice however, the height of most Layers and the minimal change in height means that there will be contact between the Layers regardless. Furthermore, Xtend's height change is less than that of Tower, a Performance Tip that already has performance issues due to too little height change.

Attacks: Flame Reverse Flame revenge and Flame attack
I used parts from different systems into one big combo
(Jun. 30, 2021  7:37 PM)LegendJustice Wrote:

Name:

Personality:

Chip:

Ring:

Disk:

Driver:

Attacks:

Personality: he’s kinda rude when it comes to bullies and breaking beys like when his first bey got broken he almost choked the guy who broke it but he can be a sweetheart and is always kind to friends

Ring: Heavy: Kane is a fan of Ragnarok so when Rantaro made a new bey Kane used some of the parts Heavy is a primarily circular Forge Disc, sporting a ring-like shape with numerous ridges on its interior that is interrupted by four rectangular protrusions designed to look like armored plates. As its name suggests, Heavy was the heaviest Forge Disc in the Burst System for a considerable period of time, until Gravity, which also weighs 21.6 grams, and Quarter, which weighs 21.8 grams were released. Despite this, Heavy is still one of the heaviest Forge Discs in the game, making it a popular choice for many Bladers. As its weight is a welcome asset to nearly any Beyblade, it enjoys a wide variety of uses on Combinations of all types. Heavy's high weight and compact shape gives it a Centralized Weight Distribution (CWD), making it particularly useful for Burst Attack as it will maximize the RPM of the Beyblade. This same weight distribution also makes it considerably more difficult to Burst than Gravity, the other disc in its weight class, at the cost of a significant amount of Stamina. Because of this, it is a better option for a Knock-Out Defense Combination than Gravity as Knock-Out Defense Combinations rely on high friction and weight to remain in the stadium, at the same time increasing their vulnerability to Bursting. However, due to its weight, Heavy is still more prone to Bursting than most lighter competitive Forge Discs such as Spread, Knuckle, and Armed.

Disk: 9 that features nine downward sloping blades that are meant to create Down Force in Left-Spin and Upper Force in Right-Spin, akin to the blades of Boost, albeit reversed. However, the small size of the blades makes any generated Down/Upper Force negligible. Furthermore, the downward sloping nature of the blades increases the risk of floor scrapes and the Forge Disc has an only average weight, so its Knock-Out Resistance and Attack potential lag behind those of Forge Discs such as Heavy, Gravity, 2, 4, 5 and 7.

Driver: Xtend: Xtend's height can be changed. When using Xtend's Lower Setting, it is the height of a standard Performance Tip, allowing the Layer of the Xtend Combination and the opponent to impact each other directly. When using Xtend's Higher Setting, in theory, its height would increase contact between the Xtend Combination’s Disc and Frame and the Opponent’s Layer. Such contact would prevent the Xtend Combination from Bursting and instead cause the opponent to Burst. In practice however, the height of most Layers and the minimal change in height means that there will be contact between the Layers regardless. Furthermore, Xtend's height change is less than that of Tower, a Performance Tip that already has performance issues due to too little height change.

Alright We've got LegendJustice and USN in this is getting exiting maybe eggblader would like another shot at this lol
(Jun. 30, 2021  7:39 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jun. 30, 2021  7:37 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: Name: Kane Sasuke

Alright We've got LegendJustice and USN in this is getting exiting maybe eggblader would like another shot at this lol

Am I in?
(Jun. 30, 2021  7:27 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: So far I know Hollowind and USN are entering anyone else?

HOLD UP lemme join
(Jun. 30, 2021  7:43 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:
(Jun. 30, 2021  7:27 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: So far I know Hollowind and USN are entering anyone else?

HOLD UP lemme join

…. I have never seen you join a fan fic in all of my time here and I hope this is 👍🏾
(Jun. 30, 2021  7:39 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:

nah lol.
(Jun. 30, 2021  7:37 PM)LegendJustice Wrote:
(Jun. 30, 2021  6:53 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Everyone!! We're having another character contest I want to give everyone another shot at it (Besides I can't make up characters) but Sorry since you won last time you can't enter again because I want to give everyone a fair shot. There will be 2 winners and both of them will be in Beyjitzu in the Tournament Arc oopsie I said that out loud at least you have a spoiler. Enjoy and may the best blader win!!

Name:

Personality:

Chip:

Ring:

Disk:

Driver:

Attacks:

Not going to ruin it, if Heavy (the forge disc) wasn't canon I would not say it. But since it's a official name, I guess to change the name if you want (not like anyone would use heavy anyways) to sth with the same meaning. What about hefty? It's optional.
Anyway lemme start working on the entry
(Jun. 30, 2021  7:46 PM)eggblader Wrote:
(Jun. 30, 2021  7:39 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Alright We've got LegendJustice and USN in this is getting exiting maybe eggblader would like another shot at this lol
nah lol.

Lol ok if you change ur mind it's still open

(Jun. 30, 2021  7:42 PM)LegendJustice Wrote:
(Jun. 30, 2021  7:39 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Alright We've got LegendJustice and USN in this is getting exiting maybe eggblader would like another shot at this lol

Am I in?

Yes but Naman Spryzen getting in there with u
(Jun. 30, 2021  7:46 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote:

Not going to ruin it, if Heavy (the forge disc) wasn't canon I would not say it. But since it's a official name, I guess to change the name if you want (not like anyone would use heavy anyways) to sth with the same meaning. What about hefty? It's optional.

Okay thx for the info I’m kinda scared of loosing to you

(Jun. 30, 2021  7:46 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jun. 30, 2021  7:46 PM)eggblader Wrote: nah lol.

Lol ok if you change ur mind it's still open

(Jun. 30, 2021  7:42 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: Am I in?

Yes but Naman Spryzen getting in there with u

Okay I know
(Jun. 30, 2021  7:49 PM)LegendJustice Wrote:
(Jun. 30, 2021  7:46 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote: Not going to ruin it, if Heavy (the forge disc) wasn't canon I would not say it. But since it's a official name, I guess to change the name if you want (not like anyone would use heavy anyways) to sth with the same meaning. What about hefty? It's optional.

Okay thx for the info I’m kinda scared of loosing to you
Don't be scared, I'm aiming to 2nd spot. All I can say is the bey name and only if you want