[Fan Fiction]  Beyblade Burst Beyjitzu

Name:  Nami Kurenai

Bey Name: Scorpion Spriggan 7B Zeta''
Ring- Nami's dad (Shu) made Scorpion Belial (not really just for this fan fic), so he made another Scorpion ring (with rubber since Nami wanted that) and Nami used it.
Chip- Since Shu is a part-time bey maker and part-time player, he showed Nami how to create a chip, and Nami made Spriggan. Now his bey is Belial and Spriggan COMBINED! (Nami made Spriggan dual spin, like always)
Chassis- Once again, Nami knows how to make a bey. So, Nami made an extra tooth chassis, so it's VERY hard to burst! It's a balance type, switching from stamina to defense. Stamina type is when the spikes on the ring of the chassis get removed before launching. Defense is when the spikes AREN'T removed.
Driver- Zeta'' is Zeta' but the grip on the chassis is just stronger and it can switch to Attack, Stamina, and Defense.

Personality: Nami is very into Beyblade. He broke a bey with such a powerful launch that the bey broke in one hit! Nami strives to beat Aiger and become World Champion.  (P.S. Whenever something goes wrong or he forgets something, his pet word is "FLIP")

What you look like- Nami has a blood red jacket and he has black pants. He has hair like his dad when he was Red Eye, and unmasked.

Bey Moves: Scorpion Spriggan- the special move where the avatar comes from a yellow-and red aura.
Storm Clash- used in stamina mode (and Zeta'' is stamina too), the bey spins so fast that the bey makes a whirlwind and spin steals all of the other bey's stamina
Guardian Clash- used in defense mode (for chassis, for tip its the same) the bey spins so fast that the bey makes a whirlwind and then the spikes hit the opposing bey and then taht bey bursts

(Hey UnseenBurst don't judge me I didn't have the time to type anything so I copy and pasted my entry for Dynachi  and made some edits and I hope I get picked. LegendJustice I hope you like my entry!)
(Jun. 30, 2021  7:51 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: Name:  Nami Kurenai

Ring- Nami's dad (Shu) made Scorpion Belial (not really just for this fan fic), so he made another Savior ring (with rubber since Nami wanted that) and Nami used it.
Chip- Since Shu is a part-time bey maker and part-time player, he showed Nami how to create a chip, and Nami made Spriggan. Now his bey is Belial and Spriggan COMBINED!
Chassis- Once again, Nami knows how to make a bey. So, Nami made an extra tooth chassis, so it's VERY hard to burst! It's a balance type, switching from stamina to defense. Stamina type is when the spikes on the ring of the chassis get removed before launching. Defense is when the spikes AREN'T removed.
Driver- Zeta'' is Zeta' but the grip on the chassis is just stronger and it can switch to Attack, Stamina, and Defense.

Personality: Nami is very into Beyblade. He broke a bey with such a powerful launch that the bey broke in one hit! Nami strives to beat Aiger and become World Champion.  (P.S. Whenever something goes wrong or he forgets something, his pet word is "FLIP")

What you look like- Nami has a blood red jacket and he has black pants. He has hair like his dad when he was Red Eye, and unmasked.

Bey Moves: Scorpion Spriggan- the special move where the avatar comes from a yellow-and red aura.
Storm Clash- used in stamina mode (and Zeta'' is stamina too), the bey spins so fast that the bey makes a whirlwind and spin steals all of the other bey's stamina
Guardian Clash- used in defense mode (for chassis, for tip its the same) the bey spins so fast that the bey makes a whirlwind and then the spikes hit the opposing bey and then taht bey bursts

(Hey UnseenBurst don't judge me I didn't have the time to type anything so I copy and pasted my entry for Dynachi  and made some edits and I hope I get picked. LegendJustice I hope you like my entry!)

I love it but it’s strange cause in this fan fic valt was just on the phone with shu

(Jun. 30, 2021  7:51 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote:
(Jun. 30, 2021  7:49 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: Okay thx for the info I’m kinda scared of loosing to you
Don't be scared, I'm aiming to 2nd spot. All I can say is the bey name and only if you want

Okay! What is the name?
(Jun. 30, 2021  7:51 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: Name: Nami Kurenai

Ring- Nami's dad (Shu) made Scorpion Belial (not really just for this fan fic), so he made another Savior ring (with rubber since Nami wanted that) and Nami used it.
Chip- Since Shu is a part-time bey maker and part-time player, he showed Nami how to create a chip, and Nami made Spriggan. Now his bey is Belial and Spriggan COMBINED!

Personality: Nami is very into Beyblade. He broke a bey with such a powerful launch that the bey broke in one hit! Nami strives to beat Aiger and become World Champion. (P.S. Whenever something goes wrong or he forgets something, his pet word is "FLIP")

(Hey UnseenBurst don't judge me I didn't have the time to type anything so I copy and pasted my entry for Dynachi and made some edits and I hope I get picked. LegendJustice I hope you like my entry!)

k ur in
(Jun. 30, 2021  7:55 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:

k ur in

Ah, K ur in is how I created a name I just made it Kurin
(Jun. 30, 2021  7:55 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:

k ur in

Oh no wait I'ma have to change one word D:
(Jun. 30, 2021  7:54 PM)LegendJustice Wrote:

I love it but it’s strange cause in this fan fic valt was just on the phone with shu

(Jun. 30, 2021  7:51 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote: Don't be scared, I'm aiming to 2nd spot. All I can say is the bey name and only if you want

Okay! What is the name?
(Jun. 30, 2021  7:56 PM)LegendJustice Wrote:
(Jun. 30, 2021  7:55 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: k ur in

Oh no wait I'ma have to change one word D: because my combo was Savior spriggan but now its Scorpion and I said tha Nami wanted a SAVIOR ring FLIP
(Jun. 30, 2021  7:56 PM)LegendJustice Wrote:
(Jun. 30, 2021  7:55 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: k ur in

lol

(Jun. 30, 2021  7:58 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:
(Jun. 30, 2021  7:56 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: Ah, K ur in is how I created a name I just made it Kurin

Oh no wait I'ma have to change one word D: because my combo was Savior spriggan but now its Scorpion and I said tha Nami wanted a SAVIOR ring FLIP

im thinking that you really love spyrzen
Chapter 11 is out
Tell me what your favorite part?
Here comes something: v1.3.5 now with the type! Also the bey don't attract or repel other beys
Also chassis and weight were added
(The bey name changed)
I am still not able to grammatically write correctly in english. Any question about the bey would be appreciated for no misunderstanding. Also, this is my first time writing this character, I may or may not change somethings on the description.
(Jun. 30, 2021  10:05 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote: Here comes something:
(The bey name changed)
I am still not able to grammatically write correctly in english. Any question about the bey would be appreciated for no misunderstanding. Also, this is my first time writing this character, I may or may not change somethings on the description.

Ur in
(Jun. 30, 2021  10:07 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jun. 30, 2021  10:05 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote: Here comes something:
(The bey name changed)

Ur in
Any question?
(Jun. 30, 2021  10:08 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote:
(Jun. 30, 2021  10:07 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Ur in
Any question?

Nope thank you for joining
(Jun. 30, 2021  5:33 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Chapter 10 is out (This chapter is important for the rest of the story so I recommend you read it)

Grammar: 10/10- Great vocabulary and spelling!
Plot 20/10- this chapter was awesome! Really wants me to read the rest of the fanfic
Bigness of chapter: 9/10- it’s awesome.
(Jun. 30, 2021  10:21 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:
(Jun. 30, 2021  5:33 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Chapter 10 is out (This chapter is important for the rest of the story so I recommend you read it)

Grammar: 10/10- Great vocabulary and spelling!
Plot 20/10- this chapter was awesome! Really wants me to read the rest of the fanfic

Thanks for the rating!! What were you're Favorite and least favorite part (I'm asking to know where I can get better)
(Jun. 30, 2021  10:32 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jun. 30, 2021  10:21 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: Grammar: 10/10- Great vocabulary and spelling!

Thanks for the rating!! What were you're Favorite and least favorite part (I'm asking to know where I can get better)
Since will never have this chance later, I guess I'll say here. (Only relevant to UnseenBurst)(i'm guessing what's going to happen)
(Jun. 30, 2021  10:45 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote:
(Jun. 30, 2021  10:32 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Thanks for the rating!! What were you're Favorite and least favorite part (I'm asking to know where I can get better)
Since will never have this chance later, I guess I'll say here. (Only relevant to UnseenBurst)(i'm guessing what's going to happen)

All I can tell you is more of Raina's Resonance will be addressed in the next chapter

@BladekingX I found you an avatar https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=htt...h%2Fx%2Fim
(Jun. 30, 2021  10:32 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jun. 30, 2021  10:21 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: Grammar: 10/10- Great vocabulary and spelling!

There IS no least fav part! My favorite part was where valt mentions Raina’s resonance and the second fav is are the battles!
Chapter 12 is out!!
This is great can’t rate it yet tho
(Jun. 30, 2021  11:10 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jun. 30, 2021  10:45 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote: Since will never have this chance later, I guess I'll say here. (Only relevant to UnseenBurst)(i'm guessing what's going to happen)

All I can tell you is more of Raina's Resonance will be addressed in the next chapter

@BladekingX I found you an avatar https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=htt...h%2Fx%2Fim

OML THANK YOU
also if ya'll wondering why  i didnt post in a long time its because i was going to church with my friend

aw yeah, snap into a slim jim!
(Jul. 01, 2021  1:51 AM)BladeKingX Wrote:
(Jun. 30, 2021  11:10 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: All I can tell you is more of Raina's Resonance will be addressed in the next chapter

OML THANK YOU
also if ya'll wondering why  i didnt post in a long time its because i was going to church with my friend

Do u like the Avatar?
(Jul. 01, 2021  2:04 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jul. 01, 2021  1:51 AM)BladeKingX Wrote: OML THANK YOU

Do u like the Avatar?
yes, but how do you make it ur profile image
(Jul. 01, 2021  2:27 AM)BladeKingX Wrote:
(Jul. 01, 2021  2:04 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Do u like the Avatar?
yes, but how do you make it ur profile image

Right click to download it then go to settings and hit the avatar then click on then click on the download
(Jul. 01, 2021  2:54 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jul. 01, 2021  2:27 AM)BladeKingX Wrote: yes, but how do you make it ur profile image

Right click to download it then go to settings and hit the avatar then click on then click on the download

alright thanks