[Fan Fiction]  Beyblade Burst Beyjitzu

Yeah Valt is too strong to break but can be bursted
bruh valt lost?

ORIBE YOU LOT GOING ON DEFEATING LEGENDS LIKE ITS NO PROBLEM WELL TAKE AWAY THAT PLOT ARMOR AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS?!

Chapter 52 go brrr!!!
HECK YEAH CANT WAIT TO READ THIS!

nice chapter! percy and valt really let them have it!
Chapter 53 Preview

Me: I'm going up against Valt, this is going to be fun!

Valt: I'm not holding back!

(Valkyrie starts clashing with Poseidon from the back)

Me: I'm not holding anything back either!

(Valkyrie slams into Poseidon, Poseidon leans on the A Gear and picks up speed)

Me: We're going all out!

(My Resonance Aura flares up)

Me: Next time on Beyblade Burst Beyjitzu, Defeat Valkyrie!

3! 2! 1! Go, Shoot!
Chapter 53 took my soul.
bruh the episode was so epic! we all know who's gonna win the fight between shu and oribe tho
GREAT chwpter!!!!!!!!! But I did see some mistakes

Referee: Its brine Poisiden we a burst finish Percy gets 1 Poin

Me: what? I'm confused
I just watched episode 50 and I need to talk to burst, I'm kinda mad, Hyuga said quote "Time to get reckless" And that's Percy's catchphrase >Unhappy
I wrote Chapter 54 so you don't have to
Chapter 55 Start Of The Finals!!
Any Feedback? Also, what was your favorite part?
Bruh it’s one chapter after another lol great 2 chapters!
Chapter 56 will be called: Ultimate Finale, True Blaze!
Take all the time you need but

WHEN'S THE NEXT CHAPTER?! The suspense is killing me!!!
Chapter 56 The Finale 😭😭
Tell me what you liked about Beyjitzu and what you didn't like but for now it's nights out for Beyjitzu!
YES! BEST CHAPtER EVERRRR
Why is the Final always the Best chapter? AMAZING CHAPTER I WAS TEARING SO BADDLY
Bruh, being 4 hrs ahead have some bad parts too.
Anyways, Nice chapter. I don't have much to say really.
Also, I'm not going to do another thing like I did in Dynashi, it takes so much time.
And yeah, Goodbye Beyjitzu (which turns out didn't have anything to do with a fighting/self-defense technique)
I'll be ranking all the Bladers in Beyjitzu by classes Master is the highest S is the second-highest A is the third Highest

Master: Perseus Nakano, Valt Aoi, Shu Kurenai, Oribe Abiko,

S: Hikaru Ashi, Hyuga Ashi, Drum Koryu, Aiga Akaba Free De La Hoya, Lui Shirosagi,

A Class: Hiacan Yurry, Max Hill, Baabar Blakenstone, Sulien Genji, Raina (Forgot last name lol) Aidan Kusaba, Pam Hope,
(Aug. 21, 2021  4:59 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: I'll be ranking all the Bladers in Beyjitzu by classes Master is the highest S is the second-highest A is the third Highest

S: Hikaru Ashi, Hyuga Ashi, Drum Koryu, Aiga Akaba Free De La Hoya, Lui Shirosagi,

A Class: Hiacan Yurry, Max Hill, Baabar Blakenstone, Sulien Genji, Raina (Forgot last name lol) Aidan Kusaba, Pam Hope,

hiacan is the strongest? yey

(Aug. 21, 2021  4:59 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: I'll be ranking all the Bladers in Beyjitzu by classes Master is the highest S is the second-highest A is the third Highest

oh and its raina reinhart, dont worry i had to think of it too lol
(Aug. 21, 2021  5:02 PM)GenesisBlader Wrote:

hiacan is the strongest? yey

I know her name because of Reinhart from Overwatch.

Anyways, I guess Oribe is Percy (Jackson) Rival, similar to Valt and Shu.
(Aug. 21, 2021  5:39 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2021  5:02 PM)GenesisBlader Wrote: hiacan is the strongest? yey

I know her name because of Reinhart from Overwatch.

Lol, we were actually watching Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief with my class and then Beyjitzu all formed in my head
(Aug. 21, 2021  5:44 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2021  5:39 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote: I know her name because of Reinhart from Overwatch.

Lol, we were actually watching Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief with my class and then Beyjitzu all formed in my head

Totally unrelated stuff: The Percy Jackson films are considered trash to almost all Percy Jackson fans.

Anyways, at first glance I thought Beyjitzu would have some kind of technique to beyblade, similar to marcial arts or sth. I can say it was a clickbait, but at least a good one.