[Fan Fiction]  Beyblade Burst Beyjitzu

Chapter 49 has Hikaru in it, that's the only reason you need to want to read this!

(Aug. 11, 2021  9:12 PM)GenesisBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 11, 2021  4:27 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Chapter 48 I admit is horrid, this is the worst chapter I've ever written and there's literally nothing I can do about it, but the next chapter will be super good.

lol this chapter isnt really even bad

this chapter really makes me excited for next one

Luckily, you don't have to wait anymore!
(Aug. 11, 2021  9:20 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Chapter 49 has Hikaru in it, that's the only reason you need to want to read this!

(Aug. 11, 2021  9:12 PM)GenesisBlader Wrote: lol this chapter isnt really even bad

this chapter really makes me excited for next one

Luckily, you don't have to wait anymore!

YES! THIS WAS EPIC! NICE ONE ON UR END UNSEEN!
AMAZING I WANT TO RE-READ IT AGAIN IF SENT A RUSH THROUGH MY SPINE (is that a good thing?)
(Aug. 11, 2021  9:34 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: AMAZING I WANT TO RE-READ IT AGAIN IF SENT A RUSH THROUGH MY SPINE (is that a good thing?)

It means you are excited, the next chapter will be even better!
(Aug. 11, 2021  9:36 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Aug. 11, 2021  9:34 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: AMAZING I WANT TO RE-READ IT AGAIN IF SENT A RUSH THROUGH MY SPINE (is that a good thing?)

It means you are excited, the next chapter will be even better!

Epic!

probably, go see a doctor just for sure.

Anyways, nice chapter!
Yeah! Now I have no nails at all because I bit them off because of the suspense!
(Aug. 11, 2021  9:40 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote:

probably, go see a doctor just for sure.

Anyways, nice chapter!

Noted!
Chapter 50 Preview!

Me: These matches will decide who moves on to the Semi-Finals?!

Me: I'm up against Drum, winning will not be easy!

Drum: It's time to rise!

(Dragon slams into Poseidon sending it flying)

Me: Shu, I know you can win against Hyuga!

Shu: Counter Break!

(Spriggan speeds up and heads toward Hyperion)

Me: Next episode on Beyblade Burst Beyjitzu! Final Round, Fight With All You've Got!

3! 2! 1!  Go, Shoot!
Chapter 50 is basically Chapter 48 but better!
Amazing Chapter! I’ll rate in a few
(Aug. 12, 2021  6:58 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Chapter 50 is basically Chapter 48 but better!
nice chapter!!!

GenesisBlader is waiting awkwardly for you in your closet.
The Beyjitzu Theme Song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvFZjo5PgG0
OH SHOOT WRONG THREAD
(Aug. 12, 2021  7:43 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: The Beyjitzu Theme Song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvFZjo5PgG0

Why…….
(Aug. 12, 2021  8:00 PM)LegendJustice Wrote:
(Aug. 12, 2021  7:43 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: The Beyjitzu Theme Song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvFZjo5PgG0

Why…….
wait what is it? since i have a chromebook i cant see it lol
(Aug. 12, 2021  8:02 PM)GenesisBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 12, 2021  8:00 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: Why…….
wait what is it? since i have a chromebook i cant see it lol

Rick Roll
(Aug. 12, 2021  8:04 PM)LegendJustice Wrote:
(Aug. 12, 2021  8:02 PM)GenesisBlader Wrote: wait what is it? since i have a chromebook i cant see it lol

Rick Roll
GRRRRRRRRRRRRR UNSEENNNNNNN YOU CHEEKY BASTA-

you stole my stolen idea, I made it on Resonance but with tesla coils
Chapter 51 was surprisingly easy to write.
Valt kept on going for the True moves lol
(Aug. 12, 2021  10:58 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: Valt kept on going for the True moves lol

True (lol)

Anyways, Nice chapter! And Oribe lied again about breaking beys, this time Valkyrie.
(Aug. 12, 2021  11:00 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote:
(Aug. 12, 2021  10:58 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: Valt kept on going for the True moves lol

True (lol)

Anyways, Nice chapter! And Oribe lied again about breaking beys, this time Valkyrie.

Overlord honestly couldn't break Valkyrie  since it was countering with such a powerful move, it barely burst it.