[Fan Fiction]  Beyblade Burst Beyjitzu

(Aug. 10, 2021  3:58 PM)GenesisBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 10, 2021  3:54 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: This is hands down my longest Fanfic, usually, they end on the 46th Chapter or around that.

oh, WICKED!!! i wonder how long ying yang and technoX is gonna be now!

I honestly don't know, I'm still planning out what's going to happen around the end.
(Aug. 10, 2021  3:51 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Final Chapters

47) The Legendary Resonance!

48) Legendary Bladers Arise!

49) Final Round, Fight With All You've Got!

50) Ultimate Finale, Oribe Vs Valt!

51) The Legendary Tag Battle!

52) Defeat Valkyrie!

53) The Ultimate Blaze!!

54) The True Legend!

55) Final Blaze, Going All Out!

Oh, Beyjitzu is ending too... Unhappy

Don't think I'll be doing another funny moments list, too much work.

Also, is 55 an aftermath? Because he supposedly won the tournament thing.
(Aug. 10, 2021  4:02 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote: Don't think I'll be doing another funny moments list, too much work.

I can't say anything about the episode because that would be a spoiler, (Also it's pretty obvious who the Finalists will be) 55 Will be the Finale, not the aftermath
(Aug. 10, 2021  4:03 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Aug. 10, 2021  4:02 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote: Don't think I'll be doing another funny moments list, too much work.

I can't say anything about the episode because that would be a spoiler, (Also it's pretty obvious who the Finalists will be) 55 Will be the Finale, not the aftermath

Fair enough. jW. Ar. Just 1D don't overhype us.(lol, why do I think it is funny?).
what i find funny is that despite him having a water themed bey and being called "The Hydro King", he's afraid of water lol
(Aug. 10, 2021  4:24 PM)GenesisBlader Wrote: what i find funny is that despite him having a water themed bey and being called "The Hydro King", he's afraid of water lol

I didn't know that he was a hydrophobic fish...

Is that canon?
(Aug. 10, 2021  4:29 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote:
(Aug. 10, 2021  4:24 PM)GenesisBlader Wrote: what i find funny is that despite him having a water themed bey and being called "The Hydro King", he's afraid of water lol

I didn't know that he was a hydrophobic fish...

Is that canon?

think so lol

like in an episode where they were on the airship it looked like he was about to fall then he got scared
(Aug. 10, 2021  4:34 PM)GenesisBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 10, 2021  4:29 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote: I didn't know that he was a hydrophobic fish...

Is that canon?

think so lol

like in an episode where they were on the airship it looked like he was about to fall then he got scared

Beyblade Burst Beyjitzu is actually in a DIFFERENT universe, in this universe, everything that happens in the Anime happens in this universe, except, Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle never happened, that's why Valt came to Percy with Brave Valkyrie so every (New) Character in DB don't exist.

He's not afraid of the water, he's scared of falling into the water, because if you fall into water from a high height it can actually break some bones
(Aug. 10, 2021  4:36 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Aug. 10, 2021  4:34 PM)GenesisBlader Wrote: think so lol

Beyblade Burst Beyjitzu is actually in a DIFFERENT universe, in this universe, everything that happens in the Anime happens in this universe, except, Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle never happened, that's why Valt came to Percy with Brave Valkyrie so every (New) Character in DB don't exist.

He's not afraid of the water, he's scared of falling into the water, because if you fall into water from a high height it can actually break some bones
Fair enough, but you also need to know how to land too.

*remembers that Khepri is a DB bey* oh no.
Alright, when bejitzu retires I got a private jet waiting for it.
Chapter 47 is out! REGAL BUSTER!!!!
(Aug. 10, 2021  5:23 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Chapter 47 is out! REGAL BUSTER!!!!

Me: Well, I’m a Valt fan, please don’t take my blood.

Leftburst: Those Aigers fans want blood
(Aug. 10, 2021  5:32 PM)Kiryu Kazuma Wrote:
(Aug. 10, 2021  5:23 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Chapter 47 is out! REGAL BUSTER!!!!

Anyways great chapter and Percy kept on trying to get Raina to check his blood lol leftburst would be proud
(Aug. 10, 2021  5:41 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: Anyways great chapter and Percy kept on trying to get Raina to check his blood lol leftburst would be proud

Image him coming on this thread lol, anyways, glad you liked it

(Aug. 10, 2021  4:00 PM)Kiryu Kazuma Wrote:
(Aug. 10, 2021  3:51 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Final Chapters

47) The Legendary Resonance!

49) Final Round, Fight With All You've Got!

50) Ultimate Finale, Oribe Vs Valt!

51) The Legendary Tag Battle!

52) Defeat Valkyrie!

53) The Ultimate Blaze!!

54) The True Legend!

55) Final Blaze, Going All Out!

Oh, Beyjitzu is ending too... Unhappy

If your talking about "Ultimate Finale, Oribe Vs Valt" I meant that by, it's the last match before the Semi-Finals
Oribe hiding the fact that he was kinda lucky that the motorized rim boosted him on the right way and he pulled of a strong hit (even with a special move like this, he was low on fuel so the crit saved him, kinda).

Anyways, nice chapter!
(Aug. 10, 2021  6:59 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote: Oribe hiding the fact that he was kinda lucky that the motorized rim boosted him on the right way and he pulled of a strong hit (even with a special move like this, he was low on fuel so the crit saved him, kinda).

Anyways, nice chapter!

I've never met someone as right as you are right now, Oribe knows if Overlord didn't go on the Vortex he would've lost, his main plan was to try destroying Achilles but he had to put up with getting a burst, so, he tried hiding it by saying "You're lucky I spared Achilles" In reality it was luck.
nice chapter! i was at the pool when you made it lol
Percy's true form
(Aug. 11, 2021  1:56 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Percy's true form https://share-cdn.picrew.me/shareImg/org...XBNERA.png

oh i thought it was percy at full power

nice!

49) The Heroic Battle!

50) Final Round, Fight With All You've Got!

51) Ultimate Finale, Oribe Vs Valt!

52) The Legendary Tag Battle!

53) Defeat Valkyrie!

54) The Ultimate Blaze!!

55) The True Legend!

56) Final Blaze, Going All Out!
Chapter 48 I admit is horrid, this is the worst chapter I've ever written and there's literally nothing I can do about it, but the next chapter will be super good.
(Aug. 11, 2021  4:27 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Chapter 48 I admit is horrid, this is the worst chapter I've ever written and there's literally nothing I can do about it, but the next chapter will be super good.

lol this chapter isnt really even bad

this chapter really makes me excited for next one