[Fan Fiction]  Beyblade 2020 volume 1 ( Requests:open)

[font="Sgy Open Sans", "Lucida Grande", Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Chapter 1 : The Bust In of Hyde . Aiger : Hyah! Go , Turbo Achilles Whip! Shu : Go ! Turbo Spryzen Slash !Judge : A giant clash ——— what ?!?! Hyde : Hah Hah ! I see aiger Akabane , you got your self a new bey ! Well I will break that one too !Hah Hah!  Aiger : Oh yeah , Hyde ?   Turbo Achilles : Focus on the battle , Aiger ! Aiger : Oh sorry Achilles. Achilles!!!   Shu : Turbo Spryzen !!! Turbo Spryzen : ' clashed his axe into Achilles' sword and sheild ' Hyah! Judge/Refree : A Burst finsh for Turbo Spryzen! Shu Kurinai  is the winner ! The next day ..... Judge : Wowiee ! Yesterday was rough ! Hyde busting in , Shu wins ! Wait till part 2 folks  ![/font]
This is really cool! Just a tip: You might want to format it a bit better. Like, break the lines of dialogue? Add chapter titles and a story name? Of course, these are just tips!
(Sep. 24, 2020  2:10 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: This is really cool! Just a tip: You might want to format it a bit better. Like, break the lines of dialogue? Add chapter titles and a story name? Of course, these are just tips!

Ok thanks ! I will edit once I get time !
i love it its very short but its great for it story but the format needs a little help other than that its great
Thanks for the tips you all !

(Sep. 24, 2020  2:54 AM)beykid44 Wrote: i love it its very short but its great for it story but the format needs a little help other than that its great

Please try to use pucuation , I cannot understand what you are saying . Remember, it’s just a tip .
(Sep. 24, 2020  3:02 AM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: Thanks for the tips you all !

(Sep. 24, 2020  2:54 AM)beykid44 Wrote: i love it its very short but its great for it story but the format needs a little help other than that its great

Please try to use pucuation , I cannot understand what you are saying . Remember, it’s just a tip .

I like this a lot can't wait for part 2

everyone check out my fan fiction story about how phi began to blade. im already done with part 1 and part 2
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-THE-BEY...-BEGGINING
(Sep. 24, 2020  7:20 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:

everyone check out my fan fiction story about how phi began to blade. im already done with part 1 and part 2

Hello, PLEASE DON'T ADVERTISE UR THREAD IN ANOTHER PERSON'S THREAD. Thank you.
(Sep. 24, 2020  7:20 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:

You need to stop spamming threads with your stuff and stuff like that.
READ THE RULES
(Sep. 24, 2020  7:30 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2020  7:20 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: I like this a lot can't wait for part 2

Hello, PLEASE DON'T ADVERTISE UR THREAD IN ANOTHER PERSON'S THREAD. Thank you.
It’s fine buddy .

(Sep. 24, 2020  7:34 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2020  7:20 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: I like this a lot can't wait for part 2

You need to stop spamming threads with your stuff and stuff like that.
READ THE RULES
It’s a rule to not do this ??.
(Sep. 24, 2020  7:51 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2020  7:30 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote: Hello, PLEASE DON'T ADVERTISE UR THREAD IN ANOTHER PERSON'S THREAD. Thank you.
It’s fine buddy .

(Sep. 24, 2020  7:34 PM)kai edits Wrote: You need to stop spamming threads with your stuff and stuff like that.
READ THE RULES

It's not fine. Because it's just not.
(Sep. 24, 2020  7:56 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2020  7:51 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: It’s fine buddy .

It's not fine. Because it's just not.

I didn’t know that , sorry . It’s only been a month since I joined WBO.
(Sep. 24, 2020  8:00 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2020  7:56 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote: It's not fine. Because it's just not.

I didn’t know that , sorry . It’s only been a month since I joined WBO.

Ok.
nice! a quick and easy read, loved it!
(Sep. 24, 2020  8:06 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: nice! a quick and easy read, loved it!

Thanks !!!
i love it,it has great narrative and other things
(Sep. 24, 2020  8:21 PM)beykid44 Wrote: i love it,it has great narrative and other things

There we go !!!! You are using punctuation!!!!

(Sep. 24, 2020  8:06 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: nice! a quick and easy read, loved it!

Can I write about the virus 🦠 in the general discussion?
But in the anime wasn't it phi who broke achillies?
(Sep. 24, 2020  8:24 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2020  8:21 PM)beykid44 Wrote: i love it,it has great narrative and other things

(Sep. 24, 2020  8:06 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: nice! a quick and easy read, loved it!
thanks since im on the team im gonna find a shu or spryzen pic is that k?

(Sep. 24, 2020  8:26 PM)pika2442 Wrote: But in the anime wasn't it phi who broke achillies?
yeah but this is a fanfic. not the acual story, and i don't think it broke in the fanfic? correct me if im wrong
Yes phi broke z achillies in the anime
(Sep. 24, 2020  8:24 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:

(Sep. 24, 2020  8:06 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: nice! a quick and easy read, loved it!

how do you post threads,i think that what they're called. I want to find bladers where i live.
(Sep. 24, 2020  8:32 PM)beykid44 Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2020  8:24 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: There we go !!!! You are using punctuation!!!!

how do you post threads,i think that what they're called. I want to find bladers where i live.

Go to home page , then click North America, or where you live
(Sep. 24, 2020  8:26 PM)pika2442 Wrote: But in the anime wasn't it phi who broke achillies?

I wanted to change it up
oh ok that makes since
(Sep. 26, 2020  11:24 PM)pika2442 Wrote: oh ok that makes since

So , you know the quote system right ? It’s after the ... symbol . Use that in future