[Fan Fiction]  BEYBLADE BURST: FLARE!!!

(Nov. 02, 2020  4:12 PM)LEOBBG Wrote:
(Nov. 02, 2020  4:05 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: alright

chapter 11 is coming out in a bit

alright. Im just going to beyblade
dude my posts are glitching in this thread so if i dont respond i cant see it
(Nov. 02, 2020  4:17 PM)LEOBBG Wrote: dude my posts are glitching in this thread so if i dont respond i cant see it

oof
(Nov. 02, 2020  4:17 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 02, 2020  4:17 PM)LEOBBG Wrote: dude my posts are glitching in this thread so if i dont respond i cant see it

oof

like i can see what ya posted now! but then sometimes it doesnt work
(Nov. 02, 2020  4:18 PM)LEOBBG Wrote:
(Nov. 02, 2020  4:17 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: oof

like i can see what ya posted now! but then sometimes it doesnt work

I see
Chapter 11: the cat trio!?

Ein 1 wakes up in aphmaus closet and sees and purple cat sleeping next to him. “hey, who r u?” ein 1 asked. “meow” the cat said. Shadow comes out and confronts the cat and licks the can on the head and the two cat fell asleep in ein 1s hood. Ein 1 walks out of the closet and goes out side into the living room. No one was home to he drank the whole gallon of milk and ate all the waffles. Ein 2 opens the door to the house and sees ein “WHAT ARE YOU DOING” ein 2 yelled. A few seconds of akward silence and starring and then ein 2 said “with out me!” and he joins in on the mess. By the time the eins are half the pantry the rest of the boys come back. “what are you doing guys?” aaron said. “the girls are out!” ein 2 said said with a mouth full. “don’t judge” zane said and all the boys were eating junk and making a mess. A few hour laters the girls come back. “WHAT THE HACK IT GOING ON!” aphmau said. “AM I THE ONLY PERSON WHO HAS TO KEEP YOU FROM COMPLETE CHAOS!” aphmau said. All the boy ran away and hid. In a corner… “psst, guys this way! Theres a secret exit” ein 1 whispered. Once all the boys got out. “Hey guys, theres a mc.donalds near by…. And back at the house there were three cats in ein 1s jacket…
(Nov. 02, 2020  4:57 PM)LEOBBG Wrote: Chapter 11: the cat trio!?

Ein 1 wakes up in aphmaus closet and sees and purple cat sleeping next to him. “hey, who r u?” ein 1 asked. “meow” the cat said. Shadow comes out and confronts the cat and licks the can on the head and the two cat fell asleep in ein 1s hood. Ein 1 walks out of the closet and goes out side into the living room. No one was home to he drank the whole gallon of milk and ate all the waffles. Ein 2 opens the door to the house and sees ein “WHAT ARE YOU DOING” ein 2 yelled. A few seconds of akward silence and starring and then ein 2 said “with out me!” and he joins in on the mess. By the time the eins are half the pantry the rest of the boys come back. “what are you doing guys?” aaron said. “the girls are out!” ein 2 said said with a mouth full. “don’t judge” zane said and all the boys were eating junk and making a mess. A few hour laters the girls come back. “WHAT THE HACK IT GOING ON!” aphmau said. “AM I THE ONLY PERSON WHO HAS TO KEEP YOU FROM COMPLETE CHAOS!” aphmau said. All the boy ran away and hid. In a corner… “psst, guys this way! Theres a secret exit” ein 1 whispered. Once all the boys got out. “Hey guys, theres a mc.donalds near by…. And back at the house there were three cats in ein 1s jacket…

Super funny.
I hope Ryuzi didnt get in the mess with em
(Nov. 02, 2020  5:01 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 02, 2020  4:57 PM)LEOBBG Wrote: Chapter 11: the cat trio!?

Ein 1 wakes up in aphmaus closet and sees and purple cat sleeping next to him. “hey, who r u?” ein 1 asked. “meow” the cat said. Shadow comes out and confronts the cat and licks the can on the head and the two cat fell asleep in ein 1s hood. Ein 1 walks out of the closet and goes out side into the living room. No one was home to he drank the whole gallon of milk and ate all the waffles. Ein 2 opens the door to the house and sees ein “WHAT ARE YOU DOING” ein 2 yelled. A few seconds of akward silence and starring and then ein 2 said “with out me!” and he joins in on the mess. By the time the eins are  half the pantry the rest of the boys come back. “what are you doing guys?” aaron said. “the girls are out!” ein 2 said said with a mouth full. “don’t judge” zane said and all the boys were eating junk and making a mess. A few hour laters the girls come back. “WHAT THE HACK IT GOING ON!” aphmau said. “AM I THE ONLY PERSON WHO HAS TO KEEP YOU FROM COMPLETE CHAOS!” aphmau said. All the boy ran away and hid. In a corner… “psst, guys this way! Theres a secret exit” ein 1 whispered. Once all the boys got out. “Hey guys, theres a mc.donalds near by…. And back at the house there were three cats in ein 1s jacket…

Super funny.
dude he did...LOL!!!!!!!!!!!
(Nov. 02, 2020  5:04 PM)LEOBBG Wrote:
(Nov. 02, 2020  5:01 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Super funny.
dude he did...LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

No I refuse to believe that lol. Ryuzi would never eat junk food like that. He only does crazy things when he is at a party. Plus maybe I forgot to mention but he does not act childish
(Nov. 02, 2020  5:05 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 02, 2020  5:04 PM)LEOBBG Wrote: dude he did...LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

No I refuse to believe that lol. Ryuzi would never eat junk food like that. He only does crazy things when he is at a party. Plus maybe I forgot to mention but he does not act childish

hmmm...interesting... well a guy has to have fun sometimes?
(Nov. 02, 2020  5:07 PM)LEOBBG Wrote:
(Nov. 02, 2020  5:05 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: No I refuse to believe that lol. Ryuzi would never eat junk food like that. He only does crazy things when he is at a party. Plus maybe I forgot to mention but he does not act childish

hmmm...interesting... well a guy has to have fun sometimes?

I guess so. But damn Ein really wants to eat so much MCDonalds lol
(Nov. 02, 2020  5:08 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 02, 2020  5:07 PM)LEOBBG Wrote: hmmm...interesting... well a guy has to have fun sometimes?

I guess so. But damn Ein really wants to eat so much MCDonalds lol

lol
Ein 1: lets go get some more food.
Ein 2: Oh yeah
Zane: This gonna be good
The rest of the boys: Oh yeah! Its the boys time!
The girls; EW! you are all gross and disgusting..... So much immaturity
Ryuzi: It was those fools! I had nothing in it.
(Nov. 02, 2020  5:11 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Ein 1: lets go get some more food.
Ein 2: Oh yeah
Zane:  This gonna be good
The rest of the boys: Oh yeah! Its the boys time!
The girls; EW! you are all gross and disgusting..... So much immaturity
Ryuzi: It was those fools! I had nothing in it.

LOL!
1 hour later...
The boys; Man we are so fool.
Ryuzi drinking his coca cola
The girls: Watcha boys doing?
The boys: Umm.... Nothing.
Ryuzi: Guess?
The girls; You ate Mcdonalds without us! How Dare You!
The boys: Chill we saved you some food too!
The girls: Ok!
The girls leave without saying another word
(Nov. 02, 2020  5:16 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: 1 hour later...
dude you awesome!
(Nov. 02, 2020  5:23 PM)LEOBBG Wrote:
dude you awesome!

Thannks!

this is hilarous
I feel like that had nothing to do with the story but- WAIT..... ARE YOU RUNNING OUT OF IDEAS?!?!

Cops: Fbi open up!
(Nov. 03, 2020  1:13 AM)TwistedWerewolf Wrote: I feel like that had nothing to do with the story but- WAIT..... ARE YOU RUNNING OUT OF IDEAS?!?!

Who is running out of ideas
(Nov. 03, 2020  1:14 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 03, 2020  1:13 AM)TwistedWerewolf Wrote: I feel like that had nothing to do with the story but- WAIT..... ARE YOU RUNNING OUT OF IDEAS?!?!

Who is running out of ideas

LEOBBG
(Nov. 03, 2020  2:26 AM)TwistedWerewolf Wrote:
(Nov. 03, 2020  1:14 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Who is running out of ideas

LEOBBG

oof

YES!!! I HAVE BRAIN DEAD!!! SO HELP ME BROS!