[Fan Fiction]  BEYBLADE BURST: FLARE!!!

(Oct. 31, 2020  4:35 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Will the main antagonist have a bey called Power Lupan?

maybe, but power is a driver so we cant use that

can u guys see my messages cuz im having problems
Good morning or Afternoon... or evening.....
Whatever time your in
(Oct. 31, 2020  4:00 PM)TwistedWerewolf Wrote: Good morning or Afternoon... or evening.....
Whatever time your in

Lol it is morning for me
(Oct. 31, 2020  4:01 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Oct. 31, 2020  4:00 PM)TwistedWerewolf Wrote: Good morning or Afternoon... or evening.....
Whatever time your in

Lol it is morning for me

Oh okay
We need the other legendary bladerd to be here
Y'all somehow manage being up at 12 am in my time so idk how your manage that
(Oct. 31, 2020  4:03 PM)TwistedWerewolf Wrote: Y'all somehow manage being up at 12 am in my time so idk how your manage that

I mean I do live in the South
(Oct. 31, 2020  4:03 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: We need the other legendary bladerd to be here

Yes
(Oct. 31, 2020  4:06 PM)TwistedWerewolf Wrote: I can make a battle real quick

ok
I need two people and who you want to win
(Oct. 31, 2020  4:07 PM)TwistedWerewolf Wrote: I need two people and who you want to win

Make a rematch between Valt vs lane with Valt winning
(Oct. 31, 2020  4:08 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Oct. 31, 2020  4:07 PM)TwistedWerewolf Wrote: I need two people and who you want to win

Make a rematch between Valt vs lane with Valt winning

K
(Oct. 31, 2020  4:08 PM)TwistedWerewolf Wrote:
(Oct. 31, 2020  4:08 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Make a rematch between Valt vs lane with Valt winning

K

yeah
"I want a rematch!" declares Valt with a smile. Lane looked sideways at him and scoffed "I don't battle weaklings." He said. They were just outside the stadium. "I will make it worth your time." Valt said. Lane looked at him then walked over to the practice stadium and brought out Variant Lucifer and put it on his launcher "Is that a yes?" Asked Valt "Oh boy!" He ran over to the stadium...

"Ready 3 2 1 GOOOO SHOOT" They shouted "Variant WALL" shouted Lane. "It didn't work last time and it won't work this time!" exclaimed Valt "Valkerie Rush shoot!" But strangely Lucifer wasn't there... "Look before you battle" said Lane. Lucifer was going around the stadium! "I did this time." said Valt "Valkerie NOW!" Valkerie used rush shoot and bounced off the wall heading straight for Lucifer... It's a hit! Valkerie goes head on and hits Variant Wall "Now BRAVE FLASH LAUNCH" Valkerie picks up on tons of speed and pushes Lucifer! "Lucifer MOVE" shouts Lane. Valkerie pushes Lucifer into the wall.... It flies into the air..... Its a burst!

After the battle...

"Told ya it'd be worth your time" said Valt. Lane squeezed the bursted Lucifer and walked away.....
(Oct. 31, 2020  4:28 PM)TwistedWerewolf Wrote: "I want a rematch!" declares Valt with a smile. Lane looked sideways at him and scoffed "I don't battle weaklings." He said. They were just outside the stadium. "I will make it worth your time." Valt said. Lane looked at him then walked over to the practice stadium and brought out Variant Lucifer and put it on his launcher "Is that a yes?" Asked Valt "Oh boy!" He ran over to the stadium...

"Ready 3 2 1 GOOOO SHOOT" They shouted "Variant WALL" shouted Lane. "It didn't work last time and it won't work this time!" exclaimed Valt "Valkerie Rush shoot!" But strangely Lucifer wasn't there... "Look before you battle" said Lane. Lucifer was going around the stadium! "I did this time." said Valt "Valkerie NOW!" Valkerie used rush shoot and bounced off the wall heading straight for Lucifer... It's a hit! Valkerie goes head on and hits Variant Wall "Now BRAVE FLASH LAUNCH" Valkerie picks up on tons of speed and pushes Lucifer! "Lucifer MOVE" shouts Lane. Valkerie pushes Lucifer into the wall.... It flies into the air..... Its a burst!

After the battle...

"Told ya it'd be worth your time" said Valt. Lane squeezed the bursted Lucifer and walked away.....

noice
(Oct. 31, 2020  4:29 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Oct. 31, 2020  4:28 PM)TwistedWerewolf Wrote: "I want a rematch!" declares Valt with a smile. Lane looked sideways at him and scoffed "I don't battle weaklings." He said. They were just outside the stadium. "I will make it worth your time." Valt said. Lane looked at him then walked over to the practice stadium and brought out Variant Lucifer and put it on his launcher "Is that a yes?" Asked Valt "Oh boy!" He ran over to the stadium...

After the battle...

noice

Thanks
(Oct. 31, 2020  4:31 PM)TwistedWerewolf Wrote:
(Oct. 31, 2020  4:29 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: noice

Thanks

np
I came back a day after and the next chapter isn't out-
(Oct. 31, 2020  4:32 PM)TwistedWerewolf Wrote: I came back a day after and the next chapter isn't out-

Well we dont know yet when it gets released
(Oct. 31, 2020  4:33 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Oct. 31, 2020  4:32 PM)TwistedWerewolf Wrote: I came back a day after and the next chapter isn't out-

Well we dont know yet when it gets released

I want you to see my character
(Oct. 31, 2020  4:35 PM)TwistedWerewolf Wrote:
(Oct. 31, 2020  4:33 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Well we dont know yet when it gets released

I want you to see my character

Is it a boy or a girl
(Oct. 31, 2020  4:36 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Oct. 31, 2020  4:35 PM)TwistedWerewolf Wrote: I want you to see my character

Is it a boy or a girl

Boy