[Fan Fiction]  BEYBLADE BURST: FLARE!!!

(Oct. 27, 2020  6:24 PM)LEOBBG Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2020  6:21 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: oof. lemme try again
did ya do it?

Still seeing it
(Oct. 27, 2020  6:24 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2020  6:24 PM)LEOBBG Wrote: did ya do it?

Still seeing it

i cant see it, ok well we need to either find i different way of communication or try later
(Oct. 27, 2020  6:27 PM)LEOBBG Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2020  6:24 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Still seeing it

i cant see it, ok well we need to either find i different way of communication or try later

ok
(Oct. 27, 2020  6:27 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2020  6:27 PM)LEOBBG Wrote: i cant see it, ok well we need to either find i different way of communication or try later

ok
wait now i see it! =)
(Oct. 27, 2020  6:28 PM)LEOBBG Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2020  6:27 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: ok
wait now i see it! =)

ok
(Oct. 27, 2020  6:28 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2020  6:28 PM)LEOBBG Wrote: wait now i see it! =)

ok

ok this is very do-able so now i am making the next chapter now!
(Oct. 27, 2020  6:35 PM)LEOBBG Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2020  6:28 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: ok

ok this is very do-able so now i am making the next chapter now!

next chapter will be nice to see
(Oct. 27, 2020  6:36 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2020  6:35 PM)LEOBBG Wrote: ok this is very do-able so now i am making the next chapter now!

next chapter will be nice to see
YES IT WILL!!!
(Oct. 27, 2020  6:37 PM)LEOBBG Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2020  6:36 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: next chapter will be nice to see
YES IT WILL!!!

oh yeah
(Oct. 27, 2020  6:38 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2020  6:37 PM)LEOBBG Wrote: YES IT WILL!!!

oh yeah

also sorry its taking so long but have some problems back at home and i didn't get much time to continue after school... i hope you understand

chapter 5: blasting though the walls! Ryuzi Kurayami!

Ein decided he was gonna go to an ancient ruins but first he needed to go to the store and buy some fish for shadow… after going to the store he started of and went to the ruins. When ein got to the ruins (on top of a mountain) he saw a dragon flying though the air. Ein runs to where the dragon was and there was a person. The person turned around and yelled “IM AM RYUZI KURAYAMI, DO YOU DARE TO CHALLENGE ME!?” “YES I WILL!” ein yelled. “3-2-1- GO SHOOT!!!” they yelled. “GO GEMINI! SMASH LAUNCH!” ein yelled. “DESTORY HIM! RAIDER DRAGOON, USE RAIDER SLASH!” Ryuzi yelled back. Both beys clashed with extreme power. Gemini started to get push back and was losing balance. “FINISH THIS QUICK! FINAL BLOW!’ ein yelled and his bey speed up and pushed out raider dragoon from the stadium. “i-I lost?!” ryuzi said. “yep! you did, will you join my team? I need more members.” “Sure why not.” Ryuzi said. And ein continues his journey to the make the best team ever…
(Oct. 27, 2020  10:19 PM)LEOBBG Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2020  6:38 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: oh yeah

also sorry its taking so long but have some problems back at home and i didn't get much time to continue after school... i hope you understand

Ein decided he was gonna go to an ancient ruins but first he needed to go to the store and buy some fish for shadow… after going to the store he started of and went to the ruins. When ein got to the ruins (on top of a mountain) he saw a dragon flying though the air. Ein runs to where the dragon was and there was a person. The person turned around and yelled “IM AM RYUZI KURAYAMI, DO YOU DARE TO CHALLENGE ME!?” “YES I WILL!” ein yelled. “3-2-1- GO SHOOT!!!” they yelled. “GO GEMINI! SMASH LAUNCH!” ein yelled. “DESTORY HIM! RAIDER DRAGOON, USE RAIDER SLASH!” Ryuzi yelled back. Both beys clashed with extreme power. Gemini started to get push back and was losing balance. “FINISH THIS QUICK! FINAL BLOW!’ ein yelled and his bey speed up and pushed out raider dragoon from the stadium. “i-I lost?!” ryuzi said. “yep! you did, will you join my team? I need more members.” “Sure why not.” Ryuzi said. And ein continues his journey to the make the best team ever…

Nice. I liked that Ryuzi was yelling and after he lost he joins ein´s team lol
(Oct. 28, 2020  2:46 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2020  10:19 PM)LEOBBG Wrote: also sorry its taking so long but have some problems back at home and i didn't get much time to continue after school... i hope you understand

Ein decided he was gonna go to an ancient ruins but first he needed to go to the store and buy some fish for shadow… after going to the store he started of and went to the ruins. When ein got to the ruins (on top of a mountain) he saw a dragon flying though the air. Ein runs to where the dragon was and there was a person. The person turned around and yelled “IM AM RYUZI KURAYAMI, DO YOU DARE TO CHALLENGE ME!?” “YES I WILL!” ein yelled. “3-2-1- GO SHOOT!!!” they yelled. “GO GEMINI! SMASH LAUNCH!” ein yelled. “DESTORY HIM!  RAIDER DRAGOON, USE RAIDER SLASH!” Ryuzi yelled back. Both beys clashed with extreme power. Gemini started to get push back and was losing balance. “FINISH THIS QUICK! FINAL BLOW!’ ein yelled and his bey speed up and pushed out raider dragoon from the stadium. “i-I lost?!” ryuzi said. “yep! you did, will you join my team? I need more members.” “Sure why not.” Ryuzi said. And ein continues his journey to the make the best team ever…

Nice. I liked that Ryuzi was yelling and after he lost he joins ein´s team lol
lol
(Oct. 28, 2020  2:44 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Wait why did Ryuzi yell. XD

cuz ryuga had the intimidating voice so ryuzi yells. but there both hot heads
(Oct. 28, 2020  2:46 PM)LEOBBG Wrote:
(Oct. 28, 2020  2:44 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Wait why did Ryuzi yell. XD

cuz ryuga had the intimidating voice so ryuzi yells. but there both hot heads

lol. But Ryuzi also takes something similar to Ryuga´s successor Sakyo Kurayami
(Oct. 28, 2020  2:47 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Oct. 28, 2020  2:46 PM)LEOBBG Wrote: cuz ryuga had the intimidating voice so ryuzi yells. but there both hot heads

lol. But Ryuzi also takes something similar to Ryuga´s successor Sakyo Kurayami

yeah but i hate how they put sokyo in... i mean what happend to ryuto? He was awesome! also im trying so knock out two chapters today so im all caught up and can get back to one a day...
(Oct. 28, 2020  2:49 PM)LEOBBG Wrote:
(Oct. 28, 2020  2:47 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: lol. But Ryuzi also takes something similar to Ryuga´s successor Sakyo Kurayami

yeah but i hate how they put sokyo in... i mean what happend to ryuto? He was awesome! also im trying so knock out two chapters today so im all caught up and can get back to one a day...

yup. Well He wasnt really Ryuga´s successor. But I mean Sakyo was pretty strong maybe even stronger than Zyro is lol.
(Oct. 28, 2020  2:51 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Oct. 28, 2020  2:49 PM)LEOBBG Wrote: yeah but i hate how they put sokyo in... i mean what happend to ryuto? He was awesome! also im trying so knock out two chapters today so im all caught up and can get back to one a day...

yup. Well He wasnt really Ryuga´s successor. But I mean Sakyo was pretty strong maybe even stronger than Zyro is lol.

lol
(Oct. 28, 2020  2:53 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Ein is going wild.
YASS!
(Oct. 28, 2020  3:10 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Next chapter is going to be awesome
yeah... #BIG OOF!!! no!!!!!! i forgot i need one more volunteer! mabye @SunBlader68 will help

i meant SunBlader98
(Oct. 28, 2020  3:13 PM)LEOBBG Wrote:
(Oct. 28, 2020  3:10 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Next chapter is going to be awesome
yeah... #BIG OOF!!! no!!!!!! i forgot i need one more volunteer! mabye @SunBlader68 will help

i meant SunBlader98

lol. Yeah probally. I think he will be online in the afternoon?
(Oct. 28, 2020  3:19 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Oct. 28, 2020  3:13 PM)LEOBBG Wrote: yeah... #BIG OOF!!! no!!!!!! i forgot i need one more volunteer! mabye @SunBlader68 will help

i meant SunBlader98

lol. Yeah probally. I think he will be online in the afternoon?

ok!