[Fan Fiction]  BEYBLADE BURST: FLARE!!!

(Oct. 29, 2020  1:00 AM)LEOBBG Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2020  12:57 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Next time of Beyblade Burst Flare:
harry destroys Lean´s flare lol

dude what if harry gives lean a buzzcut cuz he gets triggered...

oof
(Oct. 29, 2020  1:02 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2020  1:00 AM)LEOBBG Wrote: dude what if harry gives lean a buzzcut cuz he gets triggered...

oof

BIG OOF!
(Oct. 29, 2020  1:06 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Harry gonna take away Lean´s spiky hair and glue it on to his lol!
(Oct. 29, 2020  1:07 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: No comment

why no comment?
(Oct. 29, 2020  1:11 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: For real no comment whatsoever

ok
Chapter 6: I dream come true? Cloak Pisces! (part 1)

Ein and ryuzi decided that it may be good to have a more balanced team. Since dragoon is attack and gemini is a balance type they decided they either need another balance type or a stamina/defense. Though he decided to balance out the team, they didn’t really care. “so do you want to get some food?” ein asked. “sure.” Ryuzi said. So they walked to the brothers house and ordered some drinks and shadow fell asleep on the fish he got earlier cuz he is a sleepy boi. “hey guys!” hyuga and hikaru said walking over to ein and ryuzi. “hi, do you know anywhere that there’s strong bladers?” ein asked. “well actually there is one going though the town right now! Maybe you can find your member that lets you qualify!” hikaru said. “OK ITS DECIDED. I GOTTA GO BYE!” ein said with ryuzi running right behind him. So they run all around and see a bey getting hit into the air so they ran to where I was coming from… there was a girl. “hi!” the girl said. “hi!” ein responded and blushes hard. After snapping out of it he asked her “will you join are team?”. “sure, but after a battle!” the girl said. “Your on!” ryuzi said. “no dude we need me since me don’t know what her bey type is!” ein said. “ARRRRG!” they both said. “ill take you both on!” the girl said. “WHAT!?” they two of them said. “Just battle” she said rolling her eyes. “3-2-1 GO SHOOT!” the yelled “GO GEMINI! SMASH STRIKE!” ein yelled. Gemini goes for a one shot but… “Pisces! Shadow cloak!” She yelled and her bey turned invisible! “ITS INVISIBLE!?!” ein said. “THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS AN INVISIBLE BEY! GO, RAIDER SLASH!” ryuzi screamed. Dragoon goes crazy and is hitting everywhere! “its making hits!” ein said as gemini joined in….

its out!
(Oct. 29, 2020  1:15 PM)LEOBBG Wrote: Chapter 6: I dream come true? Cloak Pisces! (part 1)

Ein and ryuzi decided that it may be good to have a more balanced team. Since dragoon is attack and gemini is a balance type they decided they either need another balance type or a stamina/defense. Though he decided to balance out the team, they didn’t really care. “so do you want to get some food?” ein asked. “sure.” Ryuzi said. So they walked to the brothers house and ordered some drinks and shadow fell asleep on the fish he got earlier cuz he is a sleepy boi. “hey guys!” hyuga and hikaru said walking over to ein and ryuzi. “hi, do you know anywhere that there’s strong bladers?” ein asked. “well actually there is one going though the town right now! Maybe you can find your member that lets you qualify!” hikaru said. “OK ITS DECIDED. I GOTTA GO BYE!” ein said with ryuzi running right behind him. So they run all around and see a bey getting hit into the air so they ran to where I was coming from… there was a girl. “hi!” the girl said. “hi!” ein responded and blushes hard. After snapping out of it he asked her “will you join are team?”. “sure, but after a battle!” the girl said. “Your on!” ryuzi said. “no dude we need me since me don’t know what her bey type is!” ein said. “ARRRRG!” they both said. “ill take you both on!” the girl said. “WHAT!?” they two of them said. “Just battle” she said rolling her eyes. “3-2-1 GO SHOOT!” the yelled “GO GEMINI! SMASH STRIKE!” ein yelled. Gemini goes for a one shot but… “Pisces! Shadow cloak!” She yelled and her bey turned invisible! “ITS INVISIBLE!?!” ein said. “THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS AN INVISIBLE BEY! GO, RAIDER SLASH!” ryuzi screamed. Dragoon goes crazy and is hitting everywhere! “its making hits!” ein said as gemini joined in….

its out!

Nice. And I can see a ship in here already lol
(Oct. 29, 2020  2:43 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2020  1:15 PM)LEOBBG Wrote: Chapter 6: I dream come true? Cloak Pisces! (part 1)

its out!

Nice. And I can see a ship in here already lol
lol. also i wanted to include more female bladers in burst cuz normally there is only one...
(Oct. 29, 2020  3:02 PM)LEOBBG Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2020  2:43 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Nice. And I can see a ship in here already lol
lol. also i wanted to include more female bladers in burst cuz normally there is only one...

That is nice
(Oct. 29, 2020  3:03 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2020  3:02 PM)LEOBBG Wrote: lol. also i wanted to include more female bladers in burst cuz normally there is only one...

That is nice

yeah. also when you have a sister and most of your cousins are girls. ya kinda want to... also im like only boy Unhappy...
(Oct. 29, 2020  3:07 PM)LEOBBG Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2020  3:03 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: That is nice

yeah. also when you have a sister and most of your cousins are girls. ya kinda want to... also im like only boy Unhappy...

Me too. Its funny that on my mom´s side all of my cousins are girl and Im the only boy while on my dad´s side all my cousins are male.
(Oct. 29, 2020  3:08 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2020  3:07 PM)LEOBBG Wrote: yeah. also when you have a sister and most of your cousins are girls. ya kinda want to... also im like only boy Unhappy...

Me too. Its funny that on my mom´s side all of my cousins are girl and Im the only boy while on my dad´s side all my cousins are male.

XD dude!
(Oct. 29, 2020  3:11 PM)LEOBBG Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2020  3:08 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Me too. Its funny that on my mom´s side all of my cousins are girl and Im the only boy while on my dad´s side all my cousins are male.

XD dude!

yessir lol
(Oct. 29, 2020  3:12 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2020  3:11 PM)LEOBBG Wrote: XD dude!

yessir lol

lol
Man that is so wrong on all different levels. Ein blushing...... I thought girls were supposed to blush not guys lol
(Oct. 29, 2020  3:18 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Man that is so wrong on all different levels. Ein blushing...... I thought girls were supposed to blush not guys lol
dude he wears eye liner! also no one saw him blushing!
(Oct. 29, 2020  3:23 PM)LEOBBG Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2020  3:18 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Man that is so wrong on all different levels. Ein blushing...... I thought girls were supposed to blush not guys lol
dude he wears eye liner! also no one saw him blushing!

oof. Wait not even Ryuzi?
(Oct. 29, 2020  3:26 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2020  3:23 PM)LEOBBG Wrote: dude he wears eye liner! also no one saw him blushing!

oof. Wait not even Ryuzi?

no he saw. its gonna cause some weird stuff to happen later. also i leaked, he wears eyeliner later on in the series...
(Oct. 29, 2020  3:43 PM)LEOBBG Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2020  3:26 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: oof. Wait not even Ryuzi?

no he saw. its gonna cause some weird stuff to happen later. also i leaked, he wears eyeliner later on in the series...

oof.
(Oct. 29, 2020  3:44 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2020  3:43 PM)LEOBBG Wrote: no he saw. its gonna cause some weird stuff to happen later. also i leaked, he wears eyeliner later on in the series...

oof.

yep. big oof! also im making chapter 7 right now. it will release soon so keep an eye out
(Oct. 29, 2020  3:48 PM)LEOBBG Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2020  3:44 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: oof.

yep. big oof! also im making chapter 7 right now. it will release soon so keep an eye out

Ok. Also quick thing: Ryuzi has a girlfriend
(Oct. 29, 2020  3:48 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2020  3:48 PM)LEOBBG Wrote: yep. big oof! also im making chapter 7 right now. it will release soon so keep an eye out

Ok. Also quick thing: Ryuzi has a girlfriend
cool!

Chapter 7: I dream come true? Cloak Pisces! (part 2)

Gemini and dragoon are hitting hard and trying to hit pisces so they could win… “GO, PRIME LANCE!” ryuzi shouted. “GEMINI! FINAL BLOW!!!” ein shouted. Gemini hit so hard and fast that ryuzi could see an outline of the bey. So dragoon hit pisces ad got them a ring out finish… a few seconds after dragoon bursted! “HUHHH!....NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!” ryuzi said. “That’s what you get for messing with me” the girl said. “jeez dude, also you better start running” ein said. “Wh-” she asked while getting attacked by ryuzi who is beating her up. After a few minutes they come back and the girl is dragging ryuzi. “w-what happened?” ein asked “I won” the girl said. “oh..” ein said while starring at ryuzi. “well you did win the match so… I guess im on your team now” the girl said. “great! Lets go to my place and we could plan there!” ein said. “can I bring some friends?” the girl said. “sure” ein said and started walking to eins home. “im aphmau by the way” aphmau said. “cool!” ein said.

Also I want no comments that say “well aphmau has a boyfriend so this doesn’t compute” ok!