[Fan Fiction]  BEYBLADE BURST: FLARE!!!

(Oct. 23, 2020  8:22 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2020  2:41 PM)LEOBBG Wrote: ok well ill put it in as soon as possible!!! also are u the only person who reads my fanfiction? maybe after a few chapters more people will want to read

I was reading from the beginning!

Man watch when Lean reads this he gonna be like: Nani! I am suppossed to have more flare than everyone else. Fafnfic writer: Nope sorry but your a phsycopath
(Oct. 23, 2020  8:22 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2020  2:41 PM)LEOBBG Wrote: ok well ill put it in as soon as possible!!! also are u the only person who reads my fanfiction? maybe after a few chapters more people will want to read

I was reading from the beginning!

cool the next chapter is out tomorrow
hey guys i cant post to much on my school laptop (which im using) so when i get home i will post 4 chapters of beyblade burst flare. i hope u understand and have a good day.
(Oct. 25, 2020  6:09 PM)LEOBBG Wrote: hey guys i cant post to much on my school laptop (which im using) so when i get home i will post 4 chapters of beyblade burst flare. i hope u understand and have a good day.
Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i think i fixed it so later today ill try to put in a chapter...
(Oct. 25, 2020  10:37 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: This series is going great.

thanks
Im so excited for Harry to beat the protag nah lol jk. But seriously I cant wait
Chapter 2: shadow… the cat?

In the forest ein couldn’t sleep, so he took a walk… when walking he sees a cat dragging cloths, HIS CLOTHS FROM HIS HOUSE! Ein freaked out for a second. “hey kitty, can ya pass me those?” he asked the cat. “mew” the cat said in reply and passed him his jacket. “thanks” ein said. “meow” the cat said. “hey if you want you could sleep with me?” said ein. “meow” the cat said and walked over and laid down next to him as ein laid down. “im gonna call you shadow, ok?” ein said. “meow” shadow said in agreement, and they fell a sleep. In the morning ein and shadow wake up pretty late and get up and decide to take a walk. On there way shadow decides to sleep in eins hood. Ein goes to the restaurant to meet up with hyuga and hikaru. At the restaurant… “hey hyuga, hi hikaru!” “hey, ein hows it going?” hikaru said. “good you?” ein said. “were good” hikaru said. Shadow pokes his head out of eins hood “WHATS THAT!?!” hyuga said. “oh that’s my new cat shadow” ein said. “oh, ok” hyuga said and tried to pet shadow, thankfully Shadow was ok with it and Shadow goes back to sleep in eins hood. “hey, do you want to stay over, we could use your help and it will be fun” hikaru said. “sure!” ein said.
(Oct. 26, 2020  1:33 PM)LEOBBG Wrote: Chapter 2: shadow… the cat?

In the forest ein couldn’t sleep, so he took a walk… when walking he sees a cat dragging cloths, HIS CLOTHS FROM HIS HOUSE! Ein freaked out for a second. “hey kitty, can ya pass me those?” he asked the cat. “mew” the cat said in reply and passed him his jacket. “thanks” ein said. “meow” the cat said. “hey if you want you could sleep with me?” said ein. “meow” the cat said and walked over and laid down next to him as ein laid down. “im gonna call you shadow, ok?” ein said. “meow” shadow said in agreement, and they fell a sleep. In the morning ein and shadow wake up pretty late and get up and decide to take a walk. On there way shadow decides to sleep in eins hood. Ein goes to the restaurant to meet up with hyuga and hikaru. At the restaurant… “hey hyuga, hi hikaru!” “hey, ein hows it going?” hikaru said. “good you?” ein said. “were good” hikaru said. Shadow pokes his head out of eins hood “WHATS THAT!?!” hyuga said. “oh that’s my new cat shadow” ein said. “oh, ok” hyuga said and tried to pet shadow, thankfully Shadow was ok with it and Shadow goes back to sleep in eins hood. “hey, do you want to stay over, we could use your help and it will be fun” hikaru said. “sure!” ein said.

oof. They called the cat Shadow.
By the way nice chapter.
(Oct. 26, 2020  1:47 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Oct. 26, 2020  1:33 PM)LEOBBG Wrote: Chapter 2: shadow… the cat?

oof. They called the cat Shadow.
By the way nice  chapter.

thanks dude!
(Oct. 26, 2020  1:59 PM)LEOBBG Wrote:
(Oct. 26, 2020  1:47 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: oof. They called the cat Shadow.
By the way nice  chapter.

thanks dude!

no problem
EarthHelios SunBlader98 and all other fans of this fan fiction, on November first and after i will be taking character requests. maybe even earlier...
(Oct. 26, 2020  2:42 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: LEOBBG ok

yeah i need character help cuz i want all people to like it. so ill pm you to give you some more details
(Oct. 26, 2020  2:44 PM)LEOBBG Wrote:
(Oct. 26, 2020  2:42 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: LEOBBG ok

yeah i need character help cuz i want all people to like it. so ill pm you to give you some more details

alright fair enough
adding a new chapter today!
(Oct. 26, 2020  7:38 PM)LEOBBG Wrote: adding a new chapter today!

ok also love your new pfp.
what is that character supposed to be?
(Oct. 26, 2020  7:39 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Oct. 26, 2020  7:38 PM)LEOBBG Wrote: adding a new chapter today!

ok also love your new pfp.

its the aphmau aaron plush. basically you tub merch but i think that will be shadow...

(Oct. 26, 2020  7:46 PM)LEOBBG Wrote:
(Oct. 26, 2020  7:39 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: ok also love your new pfp.

its the aphmau aaron plush. basically you tub merch but i think that will be shadow...
actually no its not shadow...
(Oct. 26, 2020  7:46 PM)LEOBBG Wrote:
(Oct. 26, 2020  7:39 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: ok also love your new pfp.

(Oct. 26, 2020  7:46 PM)LEOBBG Wrote: its the aphmau aaron plush. basically you tub merch but i think that will be shadow...

nice.
(Oct. 26, 2020  7:47 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Oct. 26, 2020  7:46 PM)LEOBBG Wrote: its the aphmau aaron plush. basically you tub merch but i think that will be shadow...

nice.
thanks!
Wait let me try and come up with a thing.
Lean: I have so much flare and nobody can beat me.
Flare layer base from GT: Am I a joke to you!
Fafnfic: I am the TRUE FLARE!!!!
chapter 3: RISING! SMASH GEMINI!

at the asahi brothers house ein and hikaru were talking while hyuga was using his Nintendo switch playing games. “so can I make a bey?” ein asked. “sure!” hikaru said. Ein goes to the machine and took a few hours to make his bey. “ITS DONE, SMASH GEMINI!” ein yelled. His bey started to glow and the room turned white… “ein! You have made me excited for whats to come because you have started out well!” said geminis avatar. “Thanks! Ill do my best” ein said. The light goes away and ein can see the room again. “hey! now that you have a bey, do you want to battle?” asked hikaru. “yes!” ein said. “3-2-1 GO SHOOT!!!” they screamed. “GO HELIOS, KING STRIKE!” hikaru yelled. “NO HOLDING BACK! GO GEMINI, DUAL STRIKE!!!” ein yelled. Both beys clashed hard… “how is he so strong already?” hikaru said to himself. “HELIOS!!! USE VOLCAINO STRIKE!!!” hikaru screamed as his hair flared up. “GEMINI!!! SMASH WIND!!!” ein screamed. When the two beys collide you see a quick flash of eins eyes turning red (he has blue eyes). Helios lost to a ring out finish. When hikaru picked his bey up it bursted! “man your strong!” “thanks!” ein said. After a while of playing switch with hyuga when no one was looking shadow went into the kitchen and grabbed a small salmon and went back in eins hood. Eventually after hours and hours of playing hyuga and ein fell asleep on the floor and bags of chips and empty soda cans…

did ya guys like it?

(Oct. 26, 2020  7:53 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Wait let me try and come up with a thing.
lol
(Oct. 27, 2020  3:04 PM)LEOBBG Wrote: chapter 3: RISING! SMASH GEMINI!

at the asahi brothers house ein and hikaru were talking while hyuga was using his Nintendo switch playing games. “so can I make a bey?” ein asked. “sure!” hikaru said. Ein goes to the machine and took a few hours to make his bey. “ITS DONE, SMASH GEMINI!” ein yelled. His bey started to glow and the room turned white… “ein! You have made me excited for whats to come because you have started out well!” said geminis avatar. “Thanks! Ill do my best” ein said. The light goes away and ein can see the room again. “hey! now that you have a bey, do you want to battle?” asked hikaru. “yes!” ein said. “3-2-1 GO SHOOT!!!” they screamed. “GO HELIOS, KING STRIKE!” hikaru yelled. “NO HOLDING BACK! GO GEMINI, DUAL STRIKE!!!” ein yelled. Both beys clashed hard… “how is he so strong already?” hikaru said to himself. “HELIOS!!! USE VOLCAINO STRIKE!!!” hikaru screamed as his hair flared up. “GEMINI!!! SMASH WIND!!!” ein screamed. When the two beys collide you see a quick flash of eins eyes turning red (he has blue eyes). Helios lost to a ring out finish. When hikaru picked his bey up it bursted! “man your strong!” “thanks!” ein said. After a while of playing switch with hyuga when no one was looking shadow went into the kitchen and grabbed a small salmon and went back in eins hood. Eventually after hours and hours of playing hyuga and ein fell asleep on the floor and bags of chips and empty soda cans…

did ya guys like it?

(Oct. 26, 2020  7:53 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Wait let me try and come up with a thing.
lol

I loved it
(Oct. 27, 2020  3:07 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2020  3:04 PM)LEOBBG Wrote: chapter 3:  RISING! SMASH GEMINI!

at the asahi brothers house ein and hikaru were talking while hyuga was using his Nintendo switch playing games. “so can I make a bey?” ein asked. “sure!” hikaru said. Ein goes to the machine and took a few hours to make his bey. “ITS DONE, SMASH GEMINI!” ein yelled. His bey started to glow and the room turned white… “ein! You have made me excited for whats to come because you have started out well!” said geminis avatar. “Thanks! Ill do my best” ein said. The light goes away and ein can see the room again. “hey! now that you have a bey, do you want to battle?” asked hikaru. “yes!” ein said. “3-2-1 GO SHOOT!!!” they screamed. “GO HELIOS, KING STRIKE!” hikaru yelled. “NO HOLDING BACK! GO GEMINI, DUAL STRIKE!!!” ein yelled. Both beys clashed hard… “how is he so strong already?” hikaru said to himself. “HELIOS!!! USE VOLCAINO STRIKE!!!” hikaru screamed as his hair flared up. “GEMINI!!! SMASH WIND!!!” ein screamed. When the two beys collide you see a quick flash of eins eyes turning red (he has blue eyes). Helios lost to a ring out finish. When hikaru picked his bey up it bursted! “man your strong!” “thanks!” ein said. After a while of playing switch with hyuga when no one was looking shadow went into the kitchen and grabbed a small salmon and went back in eins hood. Eventually  after hours and hours of playing hyuga and ein fell asleep on the floor and bags of chips and empty soda cans…

did ya guys like it?

lol

I loved it

thanks! i think ill get more peeps to read this soon since you like it so much i think others will...