[Fan Fiction]  BEYBLADE BURST: FLARE!!!

ok guys! its ya boi LEOBBG and today i making a fan fiction. so i would like if ya guys are honest and give some feedback, because in order for me to make this good. i need you guys to tell me what ya like, dislike, want to see and i will do some collabs after a while if ya want...
(Oct. 22, 2020  2:42 PM)LEOBBG Wrote: ok guys! its ya boi LEOBBG and today i making a fan fiction. so i would like if ya guys are honest and give some feedback, because in order for me to make this good. i need you guys to tell me what ya like, dislike, want to see and i will do some collabs after a while if ya want...

ooh Im hyped for this fanfic. Will this be about some blader having flare.

If this is going to be a fanfic we defintely need Harry to have a bey here
chapter 1: The Day (teaser)

so one day a boy named ein was sleeping and it was 12:00 in the afternoon. his little sister came into his room and * SLAM! * she banged symbols sooo hard that ein woke and bumped his head oh his top bunk. "NIKI!!!!" ein screamed while chasing her in his pajamas. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" ein screamed and grabbed his sister and through her across the room and on to the floor "WHAAAAAA!" niki cried as there parents came. ein jumps out the window and runs away from home...

(Oct. 22, 2020  2:45 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2020  2:42 PM)LEOBBG Wrote: ok guys! its ya boi LEOBBG and today i making a fan fiction. so i would like if ya guys are honest and give some feedback, because in order for me to make this good. i need you guys to tell me what ya like, dislike, want to see and i will do some collabs after a while if ya want...

ooh Im hyped for this fanfic. Will this be about some blader having flare.

If this is going to be a fanfic we defintely need Harry to have a bey here

yeah there will be a lot harry but thats my only leak..
(Oct. 22, 2020  2:56 PM)LEOBBG Wrote: chapter 1: The Day part 1

so one day a boy named ein was sleeping and it was 12:00 in the afternoon. his little sister came into his room and * SLAM! * she banged symbols sooo hard that ein woke and bumped his head oh his top bunk. "NIKI!!!!" ein screamed while chasing her in his pajamas. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" ein screamed and grabbed his sister and through her across the room and on to the floor "WHAAAAAA!" niki cried as there parents came. ein jumps out the window and runs away from home...

wow the kid really wants to get out of quarantine lol
(Oct. 22, 2020  2:57 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2020  2:56 PM)LEOBBG Wrote: chapter 1: The Day part 1

so one day a boy named ein was sleeping and  it was 12:00 in the afternoon. his little sister came into his room and * SLAM! * she banged symbols sooo hard  that ein woke and bumped his head oh his top bunk. "NIKI!!!!" ein screamed while chasing her  in his pajamas. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" ein screamed and grabbed his sister and through her across the room and on to the floor "WHAAAAAA!" niki cried as there parents came. ein jumps out the window and runs away from home...

wow the kid really wants to get out of quarantine lol

lol
The next thing you know some scary bully is going to come up and challenge you to a beybattle
(Oct. 22, 2020  2:58 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: The next thing you know some scary bully is going to come up and challenge you to a beybattle

who knows... the rest of the chapter is coming later today but thats a teaser
(Oct. 22, 2020  2:59 PM)LEOBBG Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2020  2:58 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: The next thing you know some scary bully is going to come up and challenge you to a beybattle

who knows... the rest of the chapter is coming later today but thats a teaser

ok nice
chapter 1:The Day (complete)
...when ein runs away he runs into a forest as fast as possible. soon later in the middle of the forest... ein runs into something "AHHHH!!" he says while falling. "WHAT WERE YOU THINKING KID!!" said a familiar voice. "IM NOT A KID!"said ein. "whatever i dont have time for you..."says the person as he walks away. ein runs in front of the person and says "WHO ARE YOU!" "MY NAME IS KYOYA NOW GET OUT OF MY WAY!" kyoya said while shoved ein into the ground. ein get up and launches his bey at kyoya really hard! kyoya launches his bey back at it "LEON!!!" he one shots eins bey into him and slams him into a tree and walks away. knowing he didn't have anywhere to go, ein decides to train,train,train until he can be the best. a three days later ein finally gave in to his huger and screams in the woods "IM GONNA GET FOOD, AND CRUSH THAT BIG-SHOT KYOYA AND BECOME THE BEST BLADER IN THE WORLD!!!". he runs all around until he comes to a restaurant, he goes in and there seem to be two kids... one with blue hair and one with red! the blue one came over to ein and said "hi my names hikaru and thats hyuga whats yours?" "im ein so do you blade?" ein said. "YES!" said the two."cool, actually is there any where a could get some food. i can pay since i ran away from home with no money and didn't eat fro 3 days now so it there a way you could help me?" ein said. "sure wait one sec" hikaru says as he runs into the kitchen and come back with a plate and some food and water. "hope ya like it!" hikaru said. "THANKS!" ein said after eating the food. "well ill see ya guys tomorrow!" ein says and walks out side and goes to sleep in the woods...

did ya guys like chapter one!
(Oct. 23, 2020  12:55 AM)LEOBBG Wrote: chapter 1:The Day (complete)
...when ein runs away he runs into a forest as fast as possible. soon later in the middle of the forest... ein runs into something "AHHHH!!" he says while falling. "WHAT WERE YOU THINKING KID!!" said a familiar voice. "IM NOT A KID!"said ein. "whatever i dont have time for you..."says the person as he walks away. ein runs in front of the person and says "WHO ARE YOU!" "MY NAME IS KYOYA NOW GET OUT OF MY WAY!" kyoya said while shoved ein into the ground. ein get up and launches his bey at kyoya really hard! kyoya launches his bey back at it "LEON!!!" he one shots eins bey into him and slams him into a tree and walks away. knowing he didn't have anywhere to go, ein decides to train,train,train until he can be the best. a three days later ein finally gave in to his huger and screams in the woods "IM GONNA GET FOOD, AND CRUSH THAT BIG-SHOT KYOYA AND BECOME THE BEST BLADER IN THE WORLD!!!". he runs all around until he comes to a restaurant, he goes in and there seem to be two kids... one with blue hair and one with red! the blue one came over to ein and said "hi my names hikaru and thats hyuga whats yours?" "im ein so do you blade?" ein said. "YES!" said the two."cool, actually is there any where a could get some food. i can pay since i ran away from home with no money and didn't eat fro 3 days now so it there a way you could help me?" ein said. "sure wait one sec" hikaru says as he runs into the kitchen and come back with a plate and some food and water. "hope ya like it!" hikaru said. "THANKS!" ein said after eating the food. "well ill see ya guys tomorrow!" ein says and walks out side and goes to sleep in the woods...

Leon means Lion. But Im pretty sure its called Leone.
Anyway I liked this chapter.
I love how every protagonist acts so childish lol
(Oct. 23, 2020  1:30 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2020  12:55 AM)LEOBBG Wrote: chapter 1:The Day (complete)

Leon means Lion. But Im pretty sure its called Leone.

yeah i want it to be fun for all ages but there will be some serious parts so children don't get to soft and can deal with the unforgiving world (sorry im depressed so if this sounds wrong im sorry.
(Oct. 23, 2020  1:36 AM)LEOBBG Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2020  1:30 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Leon means Lion. But Im pretty sure its called Leone.

yeah i want it to be fun for all ages but there will be some serious parts so children don't get to soft and can deal with the unforgiving world (sorry im depressed so if this sounds wrong im sorry.

Nah it is ok I understand perfectly. Sometimes these stories are realted to one's personal life
so who's ready for chapter 2!
(Oct. 23, 2020  2:38 PM)LEOBBG Wrote: so who's ready for chapter 2!

Me!!!!!!!
(Oct. 23, 2020  2:39 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2020  2:38 PM)LEOBBG Wrote: so who's ready for chapter 2!

Me!!!!!!!

ok well ill put it in as soon as possible!!! also are u the only person who reads my fanfiction? maybe after a few chapters more people will want to read
(Oct. 23, 2020  2:41 PM)LEOBBG Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2020  2:39 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Me!!!!!!!

ok well ill put it in as soon as possible!!! also are u the only person who reads my fanfiction? maybe after a few chapters more people will want to read

Yeah probally lol. I have done a fanfic but I decided to quit on it just because of school.
(Oct. 23, 2020  2:43 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2020  2:41 PM)LEOBBG Wrote: ok well ill put it in as soon as possible!!! also are u the only person who reads my fanfiction? maybe after a few chapters more people will want to read

Yeah probally lol. I have done a fanfic but I decided to quit on it just because of school.

ok. i do it during school cuz me a bad boi sometimes >Smile
(Oct. 23, 2020  2:47 PM)LEOBBG Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2020  2:43 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Yeah probally lol. I have done a fanfic but I decided to quit on it just because of school.

ok. i do it during school cuz me a bad boi sometimes >Smile

I sometimes dont do my work because either Im here in the wbo or Im playing some game lol.
(Oct. 23, 2020  2:48 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2020  2:47 PM)LEOBBG Wrote: ok. i do it during school cuz me a bad boi sometimes >Smile

I sometimes dont do my work because either Im here in the wbo or Im playing some game lol.

same
(Oct. 23, 2020  2:49 PM)LEOBBG Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2020  2:48 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I sometimes dont do my work because either Im here in the wbo or Im playing some game lol.

same

lol
(Oct. 23, 2020  2:50 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2020  2:49 PM)LEOBBG Wrote: same

lol
i think i might want to collab with you on this after a few more chapters
(Oct. 23, 2020  2:54 PM)LEOBBG Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2020  2:50 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: lol
i think i might want to collab with you on this after a few more chapters

ah ok
(Oct. 23, 2020  2:56 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2020  2:54 PM)LEOBBG Wrote: i think i might want to collab with you on this after a few more chapters

ah ok
Smile Tongue_out_wink

also btw there are no more half episodes unless announced!
(Oct. 23, 2020  2:41 PM)LEOBBG Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2020  2:39 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Me!!!!!!!

I was reading from the beginning!