[Fan Fiction]  Amane’s apocalypse (finished)

After several years of constantly loosing to everyone just due to plot Amane has decided to take his revenge.
(Dec. 23, 2020  11:25 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: After several years of constantly loosing to everyone just due to plot Amane has decided to take his revenge.
I approve of this message
The episode lineup

1. Tired god
2. The traitor
3. Fallen angel
4. Death
5. What does pot of greed do? (Filler)

That’s all for now
does this take place before or after rise/gt?
(Dec. 23, 2020  11:28 PM)sushiroll1234 Wrote: does this take place before or after rise/gt?

During Sparking

Prepare for all you’re favorites to be anhilated in 10 episodes
(Dec. 23, 2020  11:29 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2020  11:28 PM)sushiroll1234 Wrote: does this take place before or after rise/gt?

During Sparking

except harry since he is immortal and also cant feel pain
(Dec. 24, 2020  12:39 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2020  11:29 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: During Sparking

except harry since he is immortal and also cant feel pain

Harry’s going away as well
Oh yes, Amane gets to dominate. This should be interesting, if not straight up funny.
Chapter 1: Tired god

“And yet again Amane loses to Valt Aoi” the announcer said. That’s it, the final straw. You all see me as a throwaway character but now things are going to change, Amane thought to himself before his face had a wide grin. “Hey Valt you want to go again” Amane said. Valt replied with “sure why not.” In just 1 hit Valkyrie was gone, Valt shouted “Amane follow the god damn script is it so hard?” Amane launched his Ashura and Valt was gone into the abyss so started Amane’s apocalypse. With a flash of light the entire stadium was gone along with the people in it just an empty patch of ground. The legends (disincluding Aiga, Phi, and Lane)and the entire Beyblade community surrounded him and launched their beys at once but it was to no avail and they all died with their shattered beys.
End of chapter 1

Extras:
Someone in the distance said “call the freaking military” but he forgot this is a children’s cartoon and there is no military.
Its so bad its actually good. I think this surpasses Bruhblade as best fanfic.
(Dec. 24, 2020  2:00 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Its so bad its actually good. I think this surpasses Bruhblade as best fanfic.

Any suggestions?
(Dec. 24, 2020  2:02 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Dec. 24, 2020  2:00 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Its so bad its actually good. I think this surpasses Bruhblade as best fanfic.

Any suggestions?

Not atm
(Dec. 24, 2020  1:29 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Chapter 1: Tired god

“And yet again Amane loses to Valt Aoi” the announcer said. That’s it, the final straw. You all see me as a throwaway character but now things are going to change, Amane thought to himself before his face had a wide grin. “Hey Valt you want to go again” Amane said. Valt replied with “sure why not.” In just 1 hit Valkyrie was gone, Valt shouted “Amane follow the god damn script is it so hard?” Amane launched his Ashura and Valt was gone into the abyss so started Amane’s apocalypse. With a flash of light the entire stadium was gone along with the people in it just an empty patch of ground. The legends (disincluding Aiga, Phi, and Lane)and the entire Beyblade community surrounded him and launched their beys at once but it was to no avail and they all died with their shattered beys.
End of chapter 1

Extras:
Someone in the distance said “call the freaking military” but he forgot this is a children’s cartoon and there is no military.

any MFB> I thought u prefered mfb
(Dec. 24, 2020  2:15 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Dec. 24, 2020  1:29 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Chapter 1: Tired god

End of chapter 1

Extras:

any MFB> I thought u prefered mfb

It’s time will come
(Dec. 24, 2020  2:16 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Dec. 24, 2020  2:15 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: any MFB> I thought u prefered mfb

It’s time will come

I want mfb to return. Or at least one last finale of beyblade when all sagas combine
This is like if John Oliver wrote Home Alone, but 100000000000000x better, comedy gold... no comedy diamond
(Dec. 24, 2020  12:40 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Dec. 24, 2020  12:39 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: except harry since he is immortal and also cant feel pain

Harry’s going away as well

Amane will finally destroy his greatest creation.
(Dec. 23, 2020  11:28 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: The episode lineup

1. Tired god
2. The traitor
3. Fallen angel
4. Death
5. What does pot of greed do? (Filler)

That’s all for now

Dang, I'm super hyped for Episode 5...
...But seriously, what does Pot of Greed do?
this is so true.
Episode 2: The Traitor

Long before the creation of the universe two celestial beings were created, one was the light know as Rantaro and the other is the darkness known as Amane. The two spent their days in heaven and hell respectively until Amane grew lonely, and so it was said that the lonely god created the first ever demon. Over some time the demon child learned how to morph his body into many forms over the short centuries, but he didn’t like hell so much so he kind of went to earth under the form of a hedgehog. Fast forward to right now, “mmmmm sense him I do, nearby my demon child is,” Amane said. The executive producer said “god damn it Amane you’re not Yoda”
“mmmmmm forgot I have.” Just like that the executive producer wasn’t so executive anymore. “Finally found my demon child I have, time to send him to the shadow realm it is.” Atter ten minutes of searching for him he finally found him, Harry. “Traitor” Amane yelled as he launched Ashura with all his fury (almost wrote furry) and just like that the beloved mascot was no more.

Who would you like to see be obliterated next?
I'd like to see shu obliterated, anyways enjoyed it.
(Dec. 24, 2020  7:52 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: I'd like to see shu obliterated, anyways enjoyed it.

He’s already dead.
(Dec. 24, 2020  7:47 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Episode 2: The Traitor

Long before the creation of the universe two celestial beings were created, one was the light know as Rantaro and the other is the darkness known as Amane. The two spent their days in heaven and hell respectively until Amane grew lonely, and so it was said that the lonely god created the first ever demon. Over some time the demon child learned how to morph his body into many forms over the short centuries, but he didn’t like hell so much so he kind of went to earth under the form of a hedgehog. Fast forward to right now, “mmmmm sense him I do, nearby my demon child is,” Amane said. The executive producer said “god damn it Amane you’re not Yoda”
“mmmmmm forgot I have.” Just like that the executive producer wasn’t so executive anymore. “Finally found my demon child I have, time to send him to the shadow realm it is.” Atter ten minutes of searching for him he finally found him, Harry. “Traitor” Amane yelled as he launched Ashura with all his fury (almost wrote furry) and just like that the beloved mascot was no more.

Who would you like to see be obliterated next?
rip Harry.

please make the final battle between both devils. Amane vs Fumiya.
I’m going to do a character contest. Whoever wins will have their character join Amane’s ranks (I’m not so mean as to have them just die).