[Fan Fiction]  Amane’s apocalypse (finished)

(Dec. 24, 2020  7:58 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I’m going to do a character contest. Whoever wins will have their character join Amane’s ranks (I’m not so mean as to have them just die).

Made up characters or characters from previous seasons?
(Dec. 24, 2020  8:08 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote:
(Dec. 24, 2020  7:58 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I’m going to do a character contest. Whoever wins will have their character join Amane’s ranks (I’m not so mean as to have them just die).

Made up characters or characters from previous seasons?

Made up, the bey can be from any gen and any system.

Did somebody say...character contest? Sign me up!

Name: Nero Midorei
Weight: 45 kg
Height: 5'1 ft
Hair color: Red & Green
Eye color: Crimson red

Appearance: Nero is a fair-skinned girl of average height, with crimson red eyes and two-toned hair that is mainly red but fades to green at the ends (which is always tied in a side ponytail). She usually wears a white blouse under a sleevless brown jacket, a green skirt, brown boots, and a string pendant with a blue crystal hanging from it.

Personality: Nero is an extroverted and optimistic person who's never afraid to try something new. Her positive attitude, friendliness and honesty towards others makes her a very trustworthy person. However, she has a very short temper and will not hesitate to smacc you if you piss her off.

Bey: Absolute Odd-Eyes 0 Xtend+ Zan

GT Chip - Odd-Eyes: Chip is used in right spin combinations, looks like two overlapping red & green orbs connected by a cream-colored V shape.

Layer Base - Absolute: Absolute is a right-spinning Balance Base, with two horn-like protrusions on either side of the base acting as the primary contact points, and two orbs on either side for defense, kinda like Satan's if you get what I mean. The general color of the base is red, but the orbs are green and the horns are a translucent cream color.

Layer Weight - Zan
Forge Disc - 0
Driver - Xtend+

Yes sir. I have come with yet another Bey based on the Ace of a YGO archetype. I'll take my leave now.
Ok here’s mine

Golden: It’s a dual spin ring with metal and rubber. It’s mainly yellow but the rubber and metal are black.

Freddy: It’s a dual spin chip with a metal center. It’s black and yellow of coarse. The avatar on the center is a yellow bear with a black top hat and black eyes with white pupils. But on the left side of the bears head it’s missing it’s ear and wires are coming out. Also on its right eye wires are coming out of the bottom of the eye.

Vengeance: it’s 2A but it’s dual spin compatible. The rubber parts are black while the metal part is yellow.

Bullet’: It’s bullet but a dash version and is where golden freddys main moves is from.

Special moves:

Shadow Clone: Golden Freddy will activate his ability with the bullet’ driver. When the bullet pops out a hallucination/projection of a bey with appear of it that looks like a exact duplicate of Golden Freddy but it’s purple and black. The name of the hallucination/projection bey is shadow Freddy.

It’s me: It buffs golden Freddy and shadow Freddy’s (if activated) power by 10. It also causes the enemy to have hallucinations of the words “IT’S ME” and the face of golden Freddy’s avatar

Blader:

The bladers name is Cassidy and there’s two version that you could use.

Cassidy #1: A boy with curly black hair and a devilish grin

Cassidy #2: A girl with long black hair and sometimes can be seen with pigtails

The only thing that changes is the description of how Cassidy looks what Cassidy is doesn’t matter. Cassidy is a projection/hallucination made by golden Freddy. Golden Freddy’s origins is that he was a bey used by a kid but then he broke in a battle and was then dumped by his owner. So now he creates Cassidy so he can move around and get vengeance on the bey and blader that broke him and his owner that dumped him when he broke.
Chapter 3: Fallen Angel

Long before the script of beyblade Bakuten shoot exsisted there was nothing. Then all of a sudden god formed himself, god eventually got lonely and created himself a child who would become the first Angel his name was Amane. However, Amane was always a bad example, toying with humans and god’s creations, but the final straw was when he tried to kill god. Angry god told him “You shall pay by having to loose constantly due to plot” and so Amane swore vengeance against his father and his creations. Amane lost all his power but his hatred made him grow more and more stronger each day until he became stronger than the devil himself. Amane needed a weapon consequently he created Bushin Ashura and so it was said that when the burst script reaches it’s 5th season apocalypse would be released in the form of an Ashura.
T-minus 2 episodes until the Pot of Greed. Yaaaay
Episode 4: death

LBefore I take over this world I must kill my father, Beyblade god. However, to that Imist first beat my own brother Rantaro” Amane thought to himself.
“Lord Amane the temporal vortex portal thingy is ready” said one of Amane’s lackeys. The temporal vortex portal thingy started to whir followed by a large bang sound and just like that Amane was in front of Lane Walhalla and his Lucifer The End.
“I’ve heard you use a bey called Lucifer, let me assess your skill to see if you’re worthy to have a devil bey,” Amane said. The two launched their beys and Amane instantly broke Lucifer, Lane is dead. Meanwhile, somewhere far away, a man was looking at Amane’s devastation and said,“I’ll defeat you someday, brother”

(Dec. 29, 2020  6:14 PM)PinkRose Wrote: T-minus 2 episodes until the Pot of Greed. Yaaaay

T-minus 1 episode

Put in Dio!
ZA WARUDO!
We already have Shu tho
(Jan. 02, 2021  9:13 AM)PinkRose Wrote: We already have Shu tho

Yes but Dio has the Tihme Stohp...
(Jan. 02, 2021  10:48 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2021  9:13 AM)PinkRose Wrote: We already have Shu tho

Yes but Dio has the Tihme Stohp...

Yes but Shu has the Spihning Tohp.
(Jan. 02, 2021  1:44 PM)PinkRose Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2021  10:48 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: Yes but Dio has the Tihme Stohp...

Yes but Shu has the Spihning Tohp.

You thought the best character was Shu, but it was ME, DIO!
Chapter 5: What does Pot of Greed do? (I’m going to tease it by giving a preview only)

Lord Amane I have brought the cards the servant said. Excellent but what does this one do lord Amane asked.
(Jan. 02, 2021  10:37 PM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2021  1:44 PM)PinkRose Wrote: Yes but Shu has the Spihning Tohp.

You thought the best character was Shu, but it was ME, DIO!

Okay dang, you win.

(Jan. 02, 2021  11:25 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Chapter 5: What does Pot of Greed do? (I’m going to tease it by giving a preview only)

Lord Amane I have brought the cards the servant said. Excellent but what does this one do lord Amane asked.

Oh simple, it allows you to draw two cards from the main Deck by sending it to the GY after its effect resolves.
(Dec. 26, 2020  1:47 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Ok here’s mine

Golden: It’s a dual spin ring with metal and rubber. It’s mainly yellow but the rubber and metal are black.

Freddy: It’s a dual spin chip with a metal center. It’s black and yellow of coarse. The avatar on the center is a yellow bear with a black top hat and black eyes with white pupils. But on the left side of the bears head it’s missing it’s ear and wires are coming out. Also on its right eye wires are coming out of the bottom of the eye.

Vengeance: it’s 2A but it’s dual spin compatible. The rubber parts are black while the metal part is yellow.

Bullet’: It’s bullet but a dash version and is where golden freddys main moves is from.

Special moves:

Shadow Clone: Golden Freddy will activate his ability with the bullet’ driver. When the bullet pops out a hallucination/projection of a bey with appear of it that looks like a exact duplicate of Golden Freddy but it’s purple and black. The name of the hallucination/projection bey is shadow Freddy.

It’s me: It buffs golden Freddy and shadow Freddy’s (if activated) power by 10. It also causes the enemy to have hallucinations of the words “IT’S ME” and the face of golden Freddy’s avatar

Blader:

The only thing that changes is the description of how Cassidy looks what Cassidy is doesn’t matter. Cassidy is a projection/hallucination made by golden Freddy. Golden Freddy’s origins is that he was a bey used by a kid but then he broke in a battle and was then dumped by his owner. So now he creates Cassidy so he can move around and get vengeance on the bey and blader that broke him and his owner that dumped him when he broke.

Ya Know Not Trying to be mean but I'm tired of going to fanfics and seeing the same copied and pasted shet Thank u
(Jan. 03, 2021  6:37 PM)beykid44 Wrote:
(Dec. 26, 2020  1:47 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Ok here’s mine

Special moves:

Blader:

Ya Knw Not Trying to be mean but I'm tired of going to fanfics and seeing the same copied and pasted shet Thank u

I would actually consider this but it doesn’t seem like you can spell so why should I take this comment seriously
(Jan. 03, 2021  6:37 PM)beykid44 Wrote:
(Dec. 26, 2020  1:47 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Ok here’s mine

Special moves:

Blader:

Ya Knw Not Trying to be mean but I'm tired of going to fanfics and seeing the same copied and pasted shet Thank u

Some people have a bey they really like and worked hard to think of so they want it to be featured in someone else’s work.
(Jan. 03, 2021  6:54 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Jan. 03, 2021  6:37 PM)beykid44 Wrote: Ya Knw Not Trying to be mean but I'm tired of going to fanfics and seeing the same copied and pasted shet Thank u

Some people have a bey they really like and worked hard to think of so they want it to be featured in someone else’s work.

Ik Sorry
Chapter 5: WhAt DoEs PoT oF GrEeD dO

lOrD aMaNe I hAvE bRoUgHt ThE cArDs ThE sErVaNt SaId. ExCeLlEnT bUt WhAt DoEs ThIs OnE dO lOrD aMaNe AsKeD. SuDdEnLy AmAnE wAs TrAnSpOrTeD tO a PaRrAlLeL dImEnSiOn WhErE hE hAd tO dRaW tWo CaRdS fOr AlL eTeRnItY wItH ToM aNd JerRy.
dAnG tHaT wAs aCtUaLlY hiLaRiOuS.
The next 5 episode names:

Episode 6: Wrath of god

(Filler episode) Episode 7: Synchro what?

Episode 8: the newbie

Episode 9: The last angel

Episode 10: A whole new world

Last call for the character contest.
Not this fanfic hasn’t ended, I’m just drafting for the next 5 episodes as well as the conclusion.
My character:

Death the kid

Bey: Liz Patty Symmetry Perfection RacecaR

Patty: perfectly symmetrical chip, with perfectly symmetrical teeth

Liz: perfectly symmetrical two blades(like union) with three metal skulls on each

Symmetry: a perfectly symmetrical disc, so perfectly balanced it cant fall

Perfection: a perfectly symmetrical rubber attack driver

RacecaR: A perfectly symmetrical layer weight. a heavier Ten with rubber burst stoppers

im not actually infatuated with death the kid, just glanced at my pfp. soul eater is pretty good tho
(Jan. 13, 2021  4:14 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: The next 5 episode names:

Episode 6: Wrath of god

(Filler episode) Episode 7: Synchro what?

Episode 8: the newbie

Episode 9: The last angel

Episode 10: A whole new world

Last call for the character contest.

SYNCHRO LIGHTNIN- Oh wait wrong franchise (?)