[Fan Design]  [Requests Open] Custom Signatures and Profile Pictures!

As the title implies, this is a thread for custom signature requests. Here's one a I recently did for BuilderROB:
If you like this kind of thing and want one, PM me and I'll gladly make one for you. Yes, these are free. :)
The word "commissions" imply that these costs money (or at least, the ones I often see people do). If these cost money, Ill consider myself broke and will be watching this thread to see what you make. The example shown looks great
(Sep. 26, 2020  6:56 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: The word "commissions" imply that these costs money (or at least, the ones I often see people do). If these cost money, Ill consider myself broke and will be watching this thread to see what you make. The example shown looks great

He’s not charging. These are completely free of charge. You just ask him for one and he’ll make it.
(Sep. 26, 2020  6:56 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: The word "commissions" imply that these costs money (or at least, the ones I often see people do). If these cost money, Ill consider myself broke and will be watching this thread to see what you make. The example shown looks great

Oops, sorry! I changed the title of the thread. BuilderROB is correct, these are completely free. Just let me know if you want one and I'll make one for you.
Can you do one for me please
(Sep. 26, 2020  7:02 PM)kai edits Wrote: Can you do one for me please

Sure! I'll be done in about 10 minutes.
Since these are free, may I request one too? I am not sure if I have to detail the specifics, but if you need anything please let me know. Take your time as well
Just a small thing, but I believe the rules state that signatures may not be over 6 lines in height, and these signatures are pretty big, so it’d probably be best to put them in spoilers or size ‘em down. Don’t mean to be a prick or anything, just saying.

And if you don’t mind, could I possibly have one? Lol
Can I get 1!
(Sep. 26, 2020  7:09 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Since these are free, may I request one too? I am not sure if I have to detail the specifics, but if you need anything please let me know. Take your time as well
XSabxManiacX's request (Click to View)
Sorry for it taking awhile, I had some stuff going on. Please put it in a spoiler tag if you plan on putting it in your signature, as I'm trying to figure out the exact dimensions for a signature image and I had to work with what I had.
CheetoBlader's request is next.
CheetoBlader's request (Click to View)
I have sent kai edits his, so next is Lugiamaster0249
Both of those look really amazing! Love the simplicity. Ill add it later when Im on a better device to add it
(Oct. 03, 2020  5:55 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote: May I have one too pls?

Of course! I'll make yours whenever I get the chance. Smile
(Oct. 03, 2020  5:55 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Oct. 03, 2020  5:55 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote: May I have one too pls?

Of course! I'll make yours whenever I get the chance. Smile

Thanks! You can take your time.
Can you do one for me too please?
(Oct. 03, 2020  6:00 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Can you do one for me too please?

Sure! I'll get to work ASAP.

Request from Lugiamaster0249 (Click to View)
(Oct. 03, 2020  6:03 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Oct. 03, 2020  6:00 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Can you do one for me too please?

Sure! I'll get to work ASAP.

Request from Lugiamaster0249 (Click to View)

Thx
Make sure to put these in spoilers by the way! Smile
Also, if anyone wants theirs done a certain way, PM me.
(Oct. 04, 2020  8:45 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: Make sure to put these in spoilers by the way! Smile
Also, if anyone wants theirs done a certain way, PM me.
Thanks! I’ll add it once I get on my computer.
Could I get one? That would be kinda cool.
(Oct. 04, 2020  9:17 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Could I get one? That would be kinda cool.

Of course!
By the way, make sure to put this in a spoiler tag. Signatures can't be longer than 6 lines, so that's the easiest way to abide by that rule and keep the image big enough to be noticeable.
(Oct. 04, 2020  9:27 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Oct. 04, 2020  9:17 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Could I get one? That would be kinda cool.

Of course!
By the way, make sure to put this in a spoiler tag. Signatures can't be longer than 6 lines, so that's the easiest way to abide by that rule and keep the image big enough to be noticeable.

Received and understood.
Quick update: If anyone wants a different caption, feel free to PM me and I'll change it for you. Smile