[Fan Design]  New Achilles for beyblade burst sparking design concept.

Poll: Do you like my design?

yes
90.48%
no
9.52%
Total: 100% 21 vote(s)
[Image: GetAttachmentThumbnail?id=AAMkADg2MmZkN2...ation=true][Image: 350?cb=20200313182335]

Hope you enjoy my design I worked very hard on it any feedback is appreciated!

This is not real btw
It looks cool, but it's just Union Hyperion.
(Apr. 02, 2020  9:25 AM)g2_ Wrote: It looks cool, but it's just Union Hyperion.

true but if you put them side by side you see the differences

plus it is just a concept i am not the best in the world at photoshop
(Apr. 02, 2020  9:32 AM)MasterOfTheSky Wrote:
(Apr. 02, 2020  9:25 AM)g2_ Wrote: It looks cool, but it's just Union Hyperion.

true but if you put them side by side you see the differences

plus it is just a concept i am not the best in the world at photoshop
It looks cool bro.
It’s pretty cool not gonna lie.
You sure it's not real?
I made a change.
 [Image: sd_6hd7rXP5e6OD0uCWfPyHDLtbYyU-tB27IYcWf...QL6ZByi8cE]

The “Power Mode” with the blue pieces actually is the opposite of GT
It increases the bey’s Defense and Stamina because it covers up the wing behind it and the wing in front by filling the wing in front in.

This beys combo would be:
Ra. 0P. Xt+’

Or, the tip would be a Disc and Driver the shape of Hybrid for the top and it has Xtend+ on the bottom and works with the plus chip as well as the outer ring that the other bey would make contact with can move up and down to change the amount of scraping.
(Apr. 02, 2020  8:57 PM)Dacatman Wrote: I made a change.

It increases the bey’s Defense and Stamina because it covers up the wing behind it and the wing in front by filling the wing in front in.

Ra. 0P. Xt+’

Or, the tip would be a Disc and Driver the shape of Hybrid for the top and it has Xtend+ on the bottom and works with the plus chip as well as the outer ring that the other bey would make contact with can move up and down to change the amount of scraping.
not gonna lie this does look pretty lit

also what does Ra stand for?
(Apr. 03, 2020  9:38 AM)MasterOfTheSky Wrote:
(Apr. 02, 2020  8:57 PM)Dacatman Wrote: I made a change.

Ra. 0P. Xt+’

not gonna lie this does look pretty lit

also what does Ra stand for?
Riot Achilles
If they do a dosing contest for Achilles enter this would love to the the detectable sword gimmick carry over it was a really great concept.
(Apr. 03, 2020  3:39 PM)XXSYPHERXX Wrote: If they do a dosing contest for Achilles enter this would love to the the detectable sword gimmick carry over it was a really great concept.

This time the sword attached has more stamina and defense than without them.
I upgraded it by giving it a design upgrade so the wings would work and have an idea for the chassis.
The chassis would be a disc/chassis fusion and would be pretty much a rounder Convert with that same gimmick.
The wings would attach with a piece that goes into the pieces that stick out (which attach to the Chip) and be secured when the Chip is placed in.
Stock: Ra. Xt’ ?B
5% of the beys bought would have a Gold (Tint of Gold Turbo not, the Achilles launcher and level chip set) plus chip.
[Image: CHSAIzQQ9zWBm0cRU3BG68pGO0sRDnSHApYMCGOz...0HqecNAStA]
Aw man this is just another photo of a achilles
(Apr. 30, 2020  4:51 PM)MasterKurenai Wrote: Aw man this is just another photo of a achilles

Did you not read the title? it's a FAN DESIGN CONCEPT FOR A NEW ACHILLES.