[Fan Design]  BeybladeManiac0's PFP designs *Requests accepted*

(Jul. 29, 2021  4:50 AM)BladeKingX Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2021  4:45 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: The drawing in that image isn't mine, UnseenBurst made it in Picrew. I just added the recolored Savior Valkyrie.

i know i mean with the drawing lessons

The lessons we were talking about weren't drawing lessons, they were lessons in digital editing.

Decided to make another PFP for fun, love how it turned out. Anyone can use it if they want to, you just have to credit me.
[Image: XikKwjPki46DT9rC-qAS2aRcuWorOiTdLQ3Fn52q...YNIlS6sEjO]
Shu has STAND POWER!!!!!!!!!!!!
SHU!!!!! you have him brown hair?

BeybladeManiac0 Sorry if I’m being a burden but can I have my Pfp with Red and blue dynamite Belial

https://worldbeyblade.org/uploads/avatar...1627085602
(Jul. 29, 2021  4:45 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: SHU!!!!! you have him brown hair?

BeybladeManiac0  Sorry if I’m being a burden but can I have my Pfp with Red and blue dynamite Belial

Done!
[Image: SbvbRAHqX-Faov9TTUILIR-KOvdGKUiaH6Dzn4p_...KhJJaKGyz_]
And don't worry, you're not being a burden. I enjoy doing these images.

Also, Shu's hair is meant to be blonde, like an iconic blonde-haired English vampire...
(Jul. 30, 2021  12:53 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2021  4:45 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: SHU!!!!! you have him brown hair?

BeybladeManiac0  Sorry if I’m being a burden but can I have my Pfp with Red and blue dynamite Belial

Done!
[Image: SbvbRAHqX-Faov9TTUILIR-KOvdGKUiaH6Dzn4p_...KhJJaKGyz_]
And don't worry, you're not being a burden. I enjoy doing these images.

Also, Shu's hair is meant to be blonde, like an iconic blonde-haired English vampire...

Amazing!
(Jul. 29, 2021  12:16 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Jul. 27, 2021  9:10 PM)ColdFlames13 Wrote: Dude this is so good

waiiiiitttttt I have an Idea. Can I have Sunny from Omori next to a gold and red Union Achilles with a blue sky and the sun?

Done!
[Image: vRhiN0APjdq8DLBqOIrVwS-333jPzazPQcd-TqML...Ld5vylLNzC]
Also, not trying to be rude, but if you have another Omori request, please don't involve spoilers. (I'm trying to buy the game and I don't want it to be spoiled for me)

(Jul. 27, 2021  12:21 PM)BladeKingX Wrote: um I'm sorry if am disturb by asking for a pfp again but now since you can do recolors could you please do this:

an eclipse background with Gwyn in the middle, and can you make the white part of his jacket and his hair purple? and can you have his bey eclipse genesis to the left *your left* and his other bey royal genesis to the right * you're right*

you don't have to do this if it seems too hard it's ok you don't have to do it

Done! I'm extremely proud of how it turned out!
[Image: cYF-nzDr_m-TTLknuLufA6XRafOysoTzA5YegxJU...8w543U1Kls]

Dude thank you!! You'll see why I put sunny behind the sky and Omori behind the stars once you get it....
Can you do Rashad and Red Savior and if not red blue

And the background: red flames
(Jul. 31, 2021  10:39 PM)Dragon Blader Z Wrote: Can you do Rashad and Red Savior and if not red blue

Yep, I'll start that now!

(Jul. 31, 2021  10:39 PM)Dragon Blader Z Wrote: Can you do Rashad and Red Savior and if not red blue

Done! This is easily one of my favorites!
[Image: VP7OuSHFryxpka6ePBH_NMjW0g1JJF3T3nuUQ08N...cZ2Hj0JU7-]
wow that is what I like
Decided to make a Bell pfp, anyone is free to use it.
[Image: Aq1fTpOhDwr-C0p7ZuNPCvuRDQvU6uC64_QiZAjl...4mEYUSwxPd]
Btw, I'm open, so If anyone has requests, now is the time to ask.
Needed something to do, so here's a pic of Pheng.
[Image: 1Q44ucVH-uCh6sJF1rpqJjjMn1qxuBlk-VYmQ0GB...fjH35p0741]
BTW, like I said in my last post, I'm still open for requests.
dang i dont wanna bug ya with anymore requests because i already made two
(Aug. 12, 2021  2:30 AM)GenesisBlader Wrote: dang i dont wanna bug ya with anymore requests because i already made two

There's no limit on how many requests you can make. You can make twenty requests at once, and I'll still be able to get them done and enjoy it.
(Aug. 12, 2021  2:32 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Aug. 12, 2021  2:30 AM)GenesisBlader Wrote: dang i dont wanna bug ya with anymore requests because i already made two

There's no limit on how many requests you can make. You can make twenty requests at once, and I'll still be able to get them done and enjoy it.

oh ok thanks alot

could i request gwyn and her bey big bang genesis to your left and with the background having blue fire? thanks alot and you don't have to do it if you dont have to or if it's too hard.

lol sorry for the late post my computer died and my dad was using my charger
(Aug. 12, 2021  3:57 AM)GenesisBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 12, 2021  2:32 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: There's no limit on how many requests you can make. You can make twenty requests at once, and I'll still be able to get them done and enjoy it.

oh ok thanks alot

could i request gwyn and her bey big bang genesis to your left and with the background having blue fire? thanks alot and you don't have to do it if you dont have to or if it's too hard.

Finished!
[Image: I0F7v_CjkZWjoVQsuuaN1XQZyVp85SduLCQpL4-7...rd4jJRzQaW]
Sorry it took a while, my laptop died coincidentally.
(Aug. 12, 2021  4:12 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Aug. 12, 2021  3:57 AM)GenesisBlader Wrote: oh ok thanks alot

Finished!
NICE!!!

ummmm, this might be a bit much but can you put my name "GenesisBlader" on the bottom please? you dont have to though
(Aug. 12, 2021  4:14 AM)GenesisBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 12, 2021  4:12 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: Finished!
NICE!!!

ummmm, this might be a bit much but can you put my name "GenesisBlader" on the bottom please? you dont have to though

Done!
[Image: qUKnNqqD68anNiw9Riwq8VkPYq32Yw-mI2zU6e9R...XVYIGtUs7C]
(Nov. 23, 2020  12:13 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: Bey: Turbo Valtryek 
Blader: Valt
Background: Blue Thunderbolts
(Aug. 17, 2021  10:22 PM)AwesomeChamp Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2020  12:13 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: Bey: Turbo Valtryek 
Blader: Valt
Background: Blue Thunderbolts

Finished!
[Image: Y-BvcYpBRDO6iHnb_mQkNE2Wx1rbp8MrIRxrAVo-...dDCeFinZya]
(Aug. 18, 2021  12:03 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Aug. 17, 2021  10:22 PM)AwesomeChamp Wrote:

Finished!
[Image: Y-BvcYpBRDO6iHnb_mQkNE2Wx1rbp8MrIRxrAVo-...dDCeFinZya]

This is perfect like always lol, I'm a Valt fan so, this just looks like perfection
Could you please do my current pfp but instead of the blue circle behind me can you make it into a zillion zutron/zues?
(Aug. 18, 2021  12:09 AM)Zektor Wrote: Could you please do my current pfp but instead of the blue circle behind me can you make it into a zillion zutron/zues?

Ok, could you reply to this with a larger, higher quality version of your current pfp? That way it'll be easier for me to edit.
(Aug. 18, 2021  12:27 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Aug. 18, 2021  12:09 AM)Zektor Wrote: Could you please do my current pfp but instead of the blue circle behind me can you make it into a zillion zutron/zues?

Ok, could you reply to this with a larger, higher quality version of your current pfp? That way it'll be easier for me to edit.

https://imgur.com/a/L6Hf0Uy Thank you so much!!
(Aug. 18, 2021  1:50 AM)Zektor Wrote:
(Aug. 18, 2021  12:27 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: Ok, could you reply to this with a larger, higher quality version of your current pfp? That way it'll be easier for me to edit.

https://imgur.com/a/L6Hf0Uy Thank you so much!!

Sorry it took a while, my laptop was deciding to crash every five seconds today, but it's finally done!
[Image: i-dBWX20Y-_M86srL5gTmg8Xu9W3isFJr-NCBbRE...HpVTcLibFC]
BeybladeManiac0 What site do you use to edit Beyblade's colors? (Srry if I'm bugging you)
(Aug. 18, 2021  4:40 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: BeybladeManiac0 What site do you use to edit Beyblade's colors? (Srry if I'm bugging you)

This site - https://www.imgonline.com.ua/eng/replace-color.php
It's fairly easy to use, sometimes it gets a bit complicated.
Btw, you can't replace black, white, grey or any shades of those three, but you can change other colours to those.