[Fan Design]  BeybladeManiac0's PFP designs *Requests accepted*

hi, may I have a pfp?
I want Lui in Surge attire with purple hair, with the CHo-Z Customise Purple Bloody Longinus on his left
also add 白鷺城 at the bottom
and purple flames
(Jul. 25, 2021  7:39 AM)GreaterLonginus Wrote: hi, may I have a pfp?
I want Lui in Surge attire with purple hair, with the CHo-Z Customise Purple Bloody Longinus on his left
and purple flames

Done!
[Image: LhUrox_Ap45MqXQVcn-PJwJZBjC6hUC6dc_oUqqz...6NST6WyauL]
I want L drago with a dark flame (for our empire dragon king)
(Jul. 26, 2021  1:21 AM)LegendJustice Wrote: I want L drago with a dark flame (for our empire dragon king)

Which L-Drago in particular? There's like 8...
And do you mean black flame when you say dark flame?
(Jul. 26, 2021  1:25 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Jul. 26, 2021  1:21 AM)LegendJustice Wrote: I want L drago with a dark flame (for our empire dragon king)

Which L-Drago in particular? There's like 8...

Lighting L drago purple and black flames

If you do this correctly I'll put in a good word for L drago 😔
(Jul. 26, 2021  1:27 AM)LegendJustice Wrote:
(Jul. 26, 2021  1:25 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: Which L-Drago in particular? There's like 8...

Lighting L drago purple and black flames

I made two, in case you prefer the other:

[Image: osilCf2J6ytXA2b3eRidUminp-YJUBzS7_KVtc2g...gIr2-DJ-0T]

[Image: P7Y9BIbzDrqP-PbExtCUgQ6MESc_23Z6LsKj6wqN...Fc0JH1GB-N]
(Jul. 26, 2021  1:34 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Jul. 26, 2021  1:27 AM)LegendJustice Wrote: Lighting L drago purple and black flames

I made two, in case you prefer the other:

[Image: osilCf2J6ytXA2b3eRidUminp-YJUBzS7_KVtc2g...gIr2-DJ-0T]

[Image: P7Y9BIbzDrqP-PbExtCUgQ6MESc_23Z6LsKj6wqN...Fc0JH1GB-N]

What the God Valkrie this is amazing The dragons will be proud
(Jul. 26, 2021  1:17 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2021  7:39 AM)GreaterLonginus Wrote: hi, may I have a pfp?
and purple flames

Done!
[Image: LhUrox_Ap45MqXQVcn-PJwJZBjC6hUC6dc_oUqqz...6NST6WyauL]

TNX!
A bit of an update: I can now do recolours of characters! (I finally learnt how to do it!)
I want Omori standing next to a gold and black Union Achilles With a black background with white stars (Space)
(Jul. 27, 2021  1:08 AM)ColdFlames13 Wrote: I want Omori standing next to a gold and black Union Achilles With a black background with white stars (Space)

[Image: iBPfyCnmR5jn3aEirsd6hx7FkUIUnFxniakzrtZj...pVx3wTGf3t]
um im sorry if am disturb by asking for a pfp again but now since you can do recolours could you please do this:

an eclipse background with gwyn in the middle, and can you make the white part of his jacket and his hair purple? and can you have his bey eclipse genesis to the left *your left* and his other bey royal genesis to the right *your right*

you dont have to do this if it seems to hard it's ok you dont have to do it
(Jul. 27, 2021  4:14 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Jul. 27, 2021  1:08 AM)ColdFlames13 Wrote: I want Omori standing next to a gold and black Union Achilles With a black background with white stars (Space)

[Image: iBPfyCnmR5jn3aEirsd6hx7FkUIUnFxniakzrtZj...pVx3wTGf3t]

Dude this is so good

waiiiiitttttt I have an Idea. Can I have Sunny from Omori next to a gold and red Union Achilles with a blue sky and the sun?
(Jul. 27, 2021  12:21 PM)BladeKingX Wrote: um im sorry if am disturb by asking for a pfp again but now since you can do recolours could you please do this:

an eclipse background with gwyn in the middle, and can you make the white part of his jacket and his hair purple? and can you have his bey eclipse genesis to the left *your left* and his other bey royal genesis to the right *your right*

(Jul. 27, 2021  9:10 PM)ColdFlames13 Wrote:
(Jul. 27, 2021  4:14 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: [Image: iBPfyCnmR5jn3aEirsd6hx7FkUIUnFxniakzrtZj...pVx3wTGf3t]

Dude this is so good

waiiiiitttttt I have an Idea. Can I have Sunny from Omori next to a gold and red Union Achilles with a blue sky and the sun?

Ok, I'll get started on these today, but they won't be done untill tomorrow, as I have a work shift tonight.
BeybladeManiac0 can you please edit mine and put Savior Valkryie (Black and Blue) next to my avatar thx :)
(Srry if I'm bugging you with all these requests the last one I promise)
(Jul. 27, 2021  9:10 PM)ColdFlames13 Wrote:
(Jul. 27, 2021  4:14 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: [Image: iBPfyCnmR5jn3aEirsd6hx7FkUIUnFxniakzrtZj...pVx3wTGf3t]

Dude this is so good

Done!
[Image: vRhiN0APjdq8DLBqOIrVwS-333jPzazPQcd-TqML...Ld5vylLNzC]
Also, not trying to be rude, but if you have another Omori request, please don't involve spoilers. (I'm trying to buy the game and I don't want it to be spoiled for me)

(Jul. 27, 2021  12:21 PM)BladeKingX Wrote: um im sorry if am disturb by asking for a pfp again but now since you can do recolours could you please do this:

Done! I'm extremely proud of how it turned out!
[Image: cYF-nzDr_m-TTLknuLufA6XRafOysoTzA5YegxJU...8w543U1Kls]
(Jul. 29, 2021  12:16 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Jul. 27, 2021  9:10 PM)ColdFlames13 Wrote: Dude this is so good

Done!
Also, not trying to be rude, but if you have another Omori request, please don't involve spoilers. (I'm trying to buy the game and I don't want it to be spoiled for me)

OML THIS LOOKS MORE AWESOME THAN I ANTICIPATED LOL GREAT JOB!!
(Jul. 29, 2021  12:16 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Jul. 27, 2021  9:10 PM)ColdFlames13 Wrote: Dude this is so good

Done!

Dang, you did an awesome job on this
BeybladeManiac0 are you offering lessons?
(Jul. 28, 2021  3:43 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: BeybladeManiac0 can you please edit mine and put Savior Valkryie (Black and Blue) next to my avatar thx Smile

Finished!
[Image: ORZa4xeUC6jqYnZTuB6tpjWspeW1r4Yy9kbkkUYA...JygGiS4z3N]

(Jul. 29, 2021  1:12 AM)LegendJustice Wrote: BeybladeManiac0 are you offering lessons?

Out of all the things people have asked me, I was not expecting this. I am honestly teary that someone would ask me for lessons, considering I think of my skills as "average". It really helps my self-esteem knowing that people appreciate and are inspired by the work I do, and I'd love to help others achieve the level that I do with this sort of stuff.

In short, I'd love to give lessons, I'd just need to figure out some things, like if I do tutorial videos, or just post step-by-step guides, and there's also the fact that I've gotta ask my parents to see what they think.
(Jul. 29, 2021  2:42 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Jul. 28, 2021  3:43 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: BeybladeManiac0 can you please edit mine and put Savior Valkryie (Black and Blue) next to my avatar thx Smile

Finished!

(Jul. 29, 2021  1:12 AM)LegendJustice Wrote: BeybladeManiac0 are you offering lessons?

Out of all the things people have asked me, I was not expecting this. I am honestly teary that someone would ask me for lessons, considering I think of my skills as "average". It really helps my self-esteem knowing that people appreciate and are inspired by the work I do, and I'd love to help others achieve the level that I do with this sort of stuff.

In short, I'd love to give lessons, I'd just need to figure out some things, like if I do tutorial videos, or just post step-by-step guides, and there's also the fact that I've gotta ask my parents to see what they think.

Why on earth do you think of yourself as average?
(Jul. 29, 2021  2:42 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:

Finished!

Thank you, my friend!
(Jul. 29, 2021  4:26 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2021  2:42 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: Finished!

Thank you, my friend!

dang i need lessons too my drawing is kinda dogwater
(Jul. 29, 2021  4:27 AM)BladeKingX Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2021  4:26 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Thank you, my friend!

dang i need lessons too my drawing is kinda dogwater

The drawing in that image isn't mine, UnseenBurst made it in Picrew. I just added the recolored Savior Valkyrie.
(Jul. 29, 2021  4:45 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2021  4:27 AM)BladeKingX Wrote: dang i need lessons too my drawing is kinda dogwater

The drawing in that image isn't mine, UnseenBurst made it in Picrew. I just added the recolored Savior Valkyrie.

i know i mean with the drawing lessons