[Fan Design]  BeybladeManiac0's PFP designs *Requests accepted*

(Nov. 23, 2020  12:13 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: Request a Beyblade and background and I will make it into a pfp that anyone can use. Post requests in this format:

Bey - specify what version of the Bey you want. eg, Z Achilles 11 Xtend 

Background - again, specify. Mostly with the colours. eg, Red Flames

You can request any Bey from any generation or brand, and any type of background.

Infinite Achilles with Red Lightning
(Nov. 26, 2020  6:46 PM)First Uranus Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2020  12:13 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: Request a Beyblade and background and I will make it into a pfp that anyone can use. Post requests in this format:

You can request any Bey from any generation or brand, and any type of background.

Infinite Achilles with Red Lightning

Done!
[Image: 4uV8MUX-Qgeh4xNQboLNbyxpO6ARjFLiDvzPPQ45...z_w3JLPsX4]

(Nov. 26, 2020  4:33 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:

Could you make a one for me? My Beyblades are: Hyperion Burn, Lucifer The End, and World Spriggan (all in one photo please). It’s ok if you can’t do all of them. If you can’t, please choose Hyperion Burn! The background can be of some red flames on the right, with blue flames on the left. You may also pick a background of your choice, and insert it in to my pfp!

Here ya go!
[Image: wYbWDpidh3ZPj7eUSlOdNxdTyhduo91LGDiB3KOU...uuvq2bCHoU]
Also, nice pfp by the way. I have that exact image as my pfp on Scratch.
could you do Ray Striker with light green lightning in the background
(Nov. 29, 2020  11:35 AM)Joey296 Wrote: could you do Ray Striker with light green lightning in the background

Yep. I'll get started on that, but I might not be finished till Monday.
BeybladeManiac0

Bey: King Helios Zone 1B.

Background: Menacing effect like this
I
I
I
V

https://www.google.com/search?q=jojo+men...LcvuPcjWRM
(Nov. 29, 2020  11:24 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Nov. 26, 2020  6:46 PM)First Uranus Wrote: Infinite Achilles with Red Lightning

Done!
[Image: 4uV8MUX-Qgeh4xNQboLNbyxpO6ARjFLiDvzPPQ45...z_w3JLPsX4]

(Nov. 26, 2020  4:33 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: Could you make a one for me? My Beyblades are: Hyperion Burn, Lucifer The End, and World Spriggan (all in one photo please). It’s ok if you can’t do all of them. If you can’t, please choose Hyperion Burn! The background can be of some red flames on the right, with blue flames on the left. You may also pick a background of your choice, and insert it in to my pfp!

Here ya go!
[Image: wYbWDpidh3ZPj7eUSlOdNxdTyhduo91LGDiB3KOU...uuvq2bCHoU]
Also, nice pfp by the way. I have that exact image as my pfp on Scratch.

Amazing!
(Nov. 29, 2020  1:09 PM)Dank_0taku45 Wrote: BeybladeManiac0

I
I
I
V

Done! I had lots of fun doing this one!
[Image: qO9B2G1U4n6zyloHDYczeIIkboNLdbRP4fDBFUtH...jtc6d9W8iU]

(Nov. 29, 2020  11:35 AM)Joey296 Wrote: could you do Ray Striker with light green lightning in the background

Finished! Sorry it took a while...
[Image: 4A1YaBiFjZ2nXZpsBnYslnO3dC5wwzioiedxqN9M...gUEUPfZF5e]

Here are some more I did just for fun. Anyone can use these if they want, I don't mind.
[Image: OS512Dgc2xTwo5jt5BG67HZ3Dpjj3EoC6sQibj1B...0nZTTi_blX]
[Image: bvoMGR1g-q4eUzWLm03XjkKwyziWXeF7MtqHGege...p04GiSfCSU]
[Image: die00kFYxzLsycrJxLUE3ynUryPrKBMdaGKPcemy...6VlQWauMGH]
beyblade: Galaxy Pegasus

background: golden flames
Kinetic Satomb with green flames and dragons in the background
(Nov. 30, 2020  2:16 AM)EmilioTheLegand Wrote: beyblade: Galaxy Pegasus

Here.
[Image: KyRUg_3V-MRFYCjt-LN_ZferteS5TMSjcRzYHELj...cvJRP5UuXZ]

(Nov. 30, 2020  3:16 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Kinetic Satomb with green flames and dragons in the background

Done!
[Image: tekktHbrdzz6jLMXlynMF-f10O-R37tE49gUQm_H...bcCHvMrAmM]
(Nov. 30, 2020  3:25 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Nov. 30, 2020  2:16 AM)EmilioTheLegand Wrote: beyblade: Galaxy Pegasus

Here.

(Nov. 30, 2020  3:16 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Kinetic Satomb with green flames and dragons in the background

Done!

OOOOH! IT LOOKS SO GOOD I THINK MY EYES ARE GONNA BLOW UP JUST BY STARRING AT IT! IT LOOKS SICK! Ok that background looks nice, but can you do it with Brave Valkryie and the RECOLOR gold Hyperion chip instead? Basically, take a picture of glide Hyperion and input the chip on the Valkryie chip in the brave ring. Then add glide Ragnarok blue cup core on Hyperion chip core. And can you put that in photos, edit it and make it glow, then use this same background? Sorry if this is too much to do. It’s fine if you don’t wanna do it.
(Nov. 30, 2020  3:35 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Nov. 30, 2020  3:25 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: Here.

Done!

OOOOH! IT LOOKS SO GOOD I THINK MY EYES ARE GONNA BLOW UP JUST BY STARRING AT IT! IT LOOKS SICK! Ok that background looks nice, but can you do it with Brave Valkryie and the RECOLOR gold Hyperion chip instead? Basically, take a picture of glide Hyperion and input the chip on the Valkryie chip in the brave ring. Then add glide Ragnarok blue cup core on Hyperion chip core. And can you put that in photos, edit it and make it glow, then use this same background? Sorry if this is too much to do. It’s fine if you don’t wanna do it.

I can do it? I just can't do the glowing effect. I can do everything else, just not the glow effect.
(Nov. 30, 2020  3:36 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Nov. 30, 2020  3:35 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: OOOOH! IT LOOKS SO GOOD I THINK MY EYES ARE GONNA BLOW UP JUST BY STARRING AT IT! IT LOOKS SICK! Ok that background looks nice, but can you do it with Brave Valkryie and the RECOLOR gold Hyperion chip instead? Basically, take a picture of glide Hyperion and input the chip on the Valkryie chip in the brave ring. Then add glide Ragnarok blue cup core on Hyperion chip core. And can you put that in photos, edit it and make it glow, then use this same background? Sorry if this is too much to do. It’s fine if you don’t wanna do it.

I can do it? I just can't do the glowing effect. I can do everything else, just not the glow effect.
To do the glow effect,  put the bey in your camera app, go to edit and increase the vibrance, saturation, and only brightness by a little. Plus 0 noise reduction. That should do it.
(Nov. 30, 2020  3:37 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Nov. 30, 2020  3:36 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: I can do it? I just can't do the glowing effect. I can do everything else, just not the glow effect.
To do the glow effect,  put the bey in your camera app, go to edit and increase the vibrance, saturation, and only brightness by a little. Plus 0 noise reduction. That should do it.

Ok, will get started on that. This is a lot more complex and challenging than anything I have ever done before, so I might not be finished until Tuesday. BTW, I'm not complaining, I'm thankful that someone requested a challenging image. It will give me a chance to widen my photo-editing skills.
(Nov. 30, 2020  3:45 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Nov. 30, 2020  3:37 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: To do the glow effect,  put the bey in your camera app, go to edit and increase the vibrance, saturation, and only brightness by a little. Plus 0 noise reduction. That should do it.

Ok, will get started on that. This is a lot more complex and challenging than anything I have ever done before, so I might not be finished until Tuesday. BTW, I'm not complaining, I'm thankful that someone requested a challenging image. It will give me a chance to widen my photo-editing skills.

Ok. Good luck!
(Nov. 30, 2020  3:48 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Nov. 30, 2020  3:45 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: Ok, will get started on that. This is a lot more complex and challenging than anything I have ever done before, so I might not be finished until Tuesday. BTW, I'm not complaining, I'm thankful that someone requested a challenging image. It will give me a chance to widen my photo-editing skills.

Ok. Good luck!

Thanks!

Done!

Here's a draft. Is there anything I can improve on?

[Image: DhpjEke6Ue8bzqxS6l3AsapEGm5N1xtUgZxdM5Qm...PYywzbfrjL]
(Nov. 29, 2020  10:52 PM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Nov. 29, 2020  1:09 PM)Dank_0taku45 Wrote: BeybladeManiac0

I
I
I
V

Done! I had lots of fun doing this one!
THX SO MUCH IT LOOKS SOOO NICE!!!!!

(Nov. 30, 2020  6:28 AM)Dank_0taku45 Wrote:
(Nov. 29, 2020  10:52 PM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: Done! I had lots of fun doing this one!
THX SO MUCH IT LOOKS SOOO NICE!!!!!
IT IS SOOO COOL I COULD STARE AT IT FOREVER, THX SO MUCH YOU DO NOT KNOW HOW HAPPY I AM!!!!!!!!
(Nov. 30, 2020  3:56 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Nov. 30, 2020  3:48 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Ok. Good luck!

Thanks!

(Nov. 30, 2020  3:35 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: OOOOH! IT LOOKS SO GOOD I THINK MY EYES ARE GONNA BLOW UP JUST BY STARRING AT IT! IT LOOKS SICK! Ok that background looks nice, but can you do it with Brave Valkryie and the RECOLOR gold Hyperion chip instead? Basically, take a picture of glide Hyperion and input the chip on the Valkryie chip in the brave ring. Then add glide Ragnarok blue cup core on Hyperion chip core. And can you put that in photos, edit it and make it glow, then use this same background? Sorry if this is too much to do. It’s fine if you don’t wanna do it.

Nope, just adjust the angle of the chip but that’s it! Amazing job! Thanks!
(Nov. 30, 2020  6:33 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Nov. 30, 2020  3:56 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: Thanks!

Nope, just adjust the angle of the chip but that’s it! Amazing job! Thanks!

...So do you want me to do that, or are you fine with how it is?
(Nov. 30, 2020  10:15 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Nov. 30, 2020  6:33 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Nope, just adjust the angle of the chip but that’s it! Amazing job! Thanks!

...So do you want me to do that, or are you fine with how it is?
So you know how brave’s ring aligned that way has rubber on top and the wing on the bottom? And Hyperion chip has a face side? Can you make the face side upward instead of downward, and turn the bey just slightly to the left about 130 degrees. Sorry if that’s to complicated.

Done!

WOAH SO FREAKING COOL!
(Nov. 30, 2020  9:38 PM)EmilioTheLegand Wrote:

WOAH SO FREAKING COOL!

Yeah
(Nov. 30, 2020  5:04 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Nov. 30, 2020  10:15 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: ...So do you want me to do that, or are you fine with how it is?
So you know how brave’s ring aligned that way has rubber on top and the wing on the bottom? And Hyperion chip has a face side? Can you make the face side upward instead of downward, and turn the bey just slightly to the left about 130 degrees. Sorry if that’s to complicated.

That's easy! I'll do that right now!
[Image: YkhqIeRwtl3LN6UcXfDfL7OyGQGAmheBWw206Rd7...tR_R6yWHDs]
(Nov. 30, 2020  10:46 PM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Nov. 30, 2020  5:04 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: So you know how brave’s ring aligned that way has rubber on top and the wing on the bottom? And Hyperion chip has a face side? Can you make the face side upward instead of downward, and turn the bey just slightly to the left about 130 degrees. Sorry if that’s to complicated.

That's easy! I'll do that right now!
[Image: YkhqIeRwtl3LN6UcXfDfL7OyGQGAmheBWw206Rd7...tR_R6yWHDs]

That looks sick! But sorry, there’s still 1 thing. Twist the bey about 10 degrees to the left. Also, you know how Hyperion face is faced to the left wing? Can you make the face towards the right where the rubber is?

Sorry if I keep asking