Famous People/Celebraties you have met or seen

I saw Chipmunk in the night around 11p.m, with my mum and sister. I asked him for an autograph and he didn't have a pen...

Then there was an event happening at my high school (he came because he was educated there) then I saw him again but I didn't get the chance to meet him again because the show was starting.
Seen:
-President Obama at a speech
-Random mayors, senators, and governors in MN
-Ryan Cabrera from outside the TLC window
-Matt Birk (football)
-Coen Bros (glimpse of them anyways) when they were filming at my local grocery store
In 1999/2000 I saw bill clinton, and will smith @ new years in Washington DC. Will Smith's applause was louder lol

Alice Cooper once said hi to me at an anime convention, that was pretty neat.
I met Cherie Blair once. And Daniela Denby-Ashe.

Damn how you guys met more cooler people than me.
Last night at Senshcon I met Travis Willingham, Laura Bailey, Chris Cason, Leah Clarke, and Jackie Cabe. I actually introduced my freind to Laura becAuse he didn't believe she was both Lust and kid Trunks.
how modest of you Brad.
(Mar. 21, 2010  11:41 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: bey brad

There are two!?!
(Mar. 12, 2010  1:06 PM)LeeDraciel Wrote: I got invited to a club the other day by one of my boys in the music industry and i was out with Dappy from N-Dubz and Tinchy Stryder. I was just wondering has anyone else met or seen any famous people, i know mine ain't exactly A-list celebs but still. I also went to school with Lethal Bizzle and Dizzee Rascal, all grime artists lol but thats all i can think of at the moment.

Going to sports games and concerts don't count XD unless you got VIP treatment of course.

You seem to know about that type of music... do you know SAS the rap group? I've met them before and shook their hands when I came out of my local Subway store.
The only celebrity I have ever met and talked to is Chris Moyles as he is a friend of a friend so we met at a meal out. He's a really funny and awesome guy.
I've talked to Brad quite a few times. Cool
(Mar. 16, 2010  6:52 PM)KidTala Wrote: I saw Chipmunk in the night around 11p.m, with my mum and sister. I asked him for an autograph and he didn't have a pen...

Then there was an event happening at my high school (he came because he was educated there) then I saw him again but I didn't get the chance to meet him again because the show was starting.

What school's that?

My friend went to the same college as him...
Noel Fielding, Russel Lissak (Bloc Party), Hawthorne Heights (signing, before Casey Calvert died).
(Mar. 22, 2010  6:15 PM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote: You seem to know about that type of music... do you know SAS the rap group? I've met them before and shook their hands when I came out of my local Subway store.

Oh yeah ive heard of them, not the greatest but some of there stuff is quite good.
Shawn Marion, Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh (All Basketball players met in different parts of America and Canada while on holiday)
(Mar. 14, 2010  1:53 AM)Roan Wrote: I've met all the guys from the band Thrice at a record signing in Michigan when their album "Vheissu" first came out.

Then I went to their show later that night and had my face melted. Love them so much.

Gasp Jealous.

I've met Leeroy Jenkins.
I got to meet N dubz with my school.
Met Enter Shikari at a pre show party in Feb. 'Was amazing, they act just like normal people (lol), not snobby or anything with fame. I was just chatting to them with ease. Such nice people. :')
(Mar. 12, 2010  8:40 PM)Giga Wrote: Exclusion is when you have to be on your own when you do the work as a punishment.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

I've met Ronnie James Dio Smile

omg you met dio what did he say after you met him

i met david archuleta and shook hands with him he came to my school for winning a contest and he did a concert for the 12 year olds
i met David dean. he is not that popular but he was the chairman for arsenal
Gordon Brown came to our school the other day ::3 The teachers acted like children it was so weird!
Kaka, Ronaldinho, And Beckham (soccer players)