Falco Sig

I haven't practiced in PS for ages, but this is what I came up with. I think it's alright, but I want to get better.

[Image: falcosigtk8.jpg]
sam Wrote:Why Falco?

... Erm ... what?

Because I liked the render. That's why.
looks awesome

personally, id do it with no text. while small, i feel its looks kinda weird.

sweet render and BG
Alice Wrote:
sam Wrote:Why Falco?

... Erm ... what?

Because I liked the render. That's why.
I just don't like him.

Fox was wayyy better dood.
First time I've seen someone use this brush effectively.
Composer of Requiems Wrote:First time I've seen someone use this brush effectively.
it's not brush, it's smudge (I'm pretty sure it is)

nice job btw, but I don't like the text
Silver Kane Wrote:
Composer of Requiems Wrote:First time I've seen someone use this brush effectively.
it's not brush, it's smudge (I'm pretty sure it is)

nice job btw, but I don't like the text

Yeah, it's a smudge. Smile I was practicing with it.
I'm talking about to the left.

[Image: Untitled-42.jpg]

I believe that is one of the defaults or similar,

[Image: Untitled-25.jpg]

This part is what impresses me. Carries out the concept and structure well, and is very rarely used. Brings out the fiery and rough feeling well.

To be honest, I did not notice there even was any trace of smudging on the right initially since it did not stand out noticably.

Silver Kane, I feel very insulted by your insinuation about my understanding. Please do not make such assertions.
You're right Composer, I did use one of those brushes, but I used it to smudge. Smile

Thanks for the compliments, it means a lot coming from you!
Composer of Requiems Wrote:Silver Kane, I feel very insulted by your insinuation about my understanding. Please do not make such assertions.

Huh? Even Alice said I was right about it being smudge Uncertain btw I was good with sigs "back in the day" myself actually, I was staff on the biggest forum on invisionfree. I've lost all my skills since I quit though, lol.

Oh and it's not "rarely used", people (including me) were making sigs using that method 2005. No offense to Alice though, I still think it's a great sig. Smile
Wow it's really nice! You should also try a Fox one too!
I also love your current set!
Silver Kane Wrote:
Composer of Requiems Wrote:Silver Kane, I feel very insulted by your insinuation about my understanding. Please do not make such assertions.

Huh? Even Alice said I was right about it being smudge Uncertain btw I was good with sigs "back in the day" myself actually, I was staff on the biggest forum on invisionfree. I've lost all my skills since I quit though, lol.

Oh and it's not "rarely used", people (including me) were making sigs using that method 2005. No offense to Alice though, I still think it's a great sig. Smile

You misunderstand. I would never be saying the usage for a simple smudge effect.

Please do take note carefully of what I refer to.