Facts about our Mods and other popular members! Kai-V, And others!(Read intro)

Poll: How you find this thread?

Interesting...secrets...Muah-Ha-ha!
80.42%
Okay... We don't want to know that much...
10.58%
Carpy! It's just irreverent and disgusting!
8.99%
Total: 100% 189 vote(s)
(Oct. 20, 2011  10:20 PM)Kaiba Hiwatari Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2011  10:08 PM)Dan Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2011  9:32 PM)BeybladeStation Wrote: I heard Blader DJ is controlled by a Moderator, not sure if it is true..

It is a joke account controlled by the committee, yeah.

Well, thank you Mr. Dan for ruining my childhood. Unhappy jk

I once got mad at Kai-V because she marked one of my posts as SPAM.
Speaking of Kai-V, she says she never smiles.
[IMG]
Huh.

DAN STOP IT YOU'RE KILLING MY BEYSPIRIT Crying

Kai-V smiling? Gasp zomg!
Uwik: Very friendly, has a lot of logic and common sense, w/ stephen74, they have 500 +- beys total......... Gasp
wpardin: my hat is off to this one! the first jakarta tournament host and my mentor for the next one!
Nano Wrote:And for Raigeko14... DAMMIT CHODY
AHAHAHA HOW COULD I FORGET TO MENTION THAT?!
Who even started that, Pimpju was it? I can't even remember now XD

Kaiba Hiwatari Wrote:Raigeko13 is the creator and diminisher of Hasderp, and the leader of the 'We Hate Hasbro' association.
tis true
it's really weird when I see Hasbro noobs on Youtube calling it that
It's like I started a revolution or some shizz, yo

iBeyblader Wrote:RyanGeico13: Send to Hasbro and film a video.
Will do.
Sparta Wrote:1 *CRUelty: should've kept his old name Serious
2 *Rai: you are my hero. Really.
@1
Totally. I still call him coasters Cool
@2
wat

To can find some of the weirdest music I will ever hear Chocked
Pimpju stalks all of my statuses on Facebook and just says "DAMMIT CHODY"
th!nk still has his raeg moments, but he doesn't raeg here anymore XD
Kei and I have the same last names Cute
Kai-V: a nice committee member ,and kinda funny (in her own way of course) ;p

JR_Tiger:come on we all know why he's known!! haha for the best plastic and hms collection on the WBO!!

CRUelty:haha very nice person ,and funny with all his crazy words.

Benjohadi:probably the person I talk to the most here on the WBO. he's a big help! Smile

Shabalabadoo:haha very funny ,and a cool person to talk with!! XD

Dan:very helpful, he helped me a lot with some beywiki things!! Smile

Ultrablader:hah, this guy has helped me a lot a lot with all my questions about beyblades!! ;p

Poseidon:also has helped me a lot with some beyblade questions hah!! To bad he can beat me at SSBB though..!! ;p

Will be updating this post ones I think of more haha..!! Grin
A major FUNNY update, i pronounce Shabalabadoo as /sha - bla - la - bla - la - bla - do/
What did ever happen to blah?
Ultrablader: We used to have similar names. Megablader9 and megablader2. When he changed it to Ultrablader, I joked about changing my name to Ultrablader9 to piss him off.

Kai-V:Amazingly patient, so long as you're relatively respectful. Many a rant I shoulda been warned for.

Raigeko: Funny as hell. Also: One of my main compadres.

Shabalabadoo: He cares about people. He goes out of his way to see how people are doin', just because he CAN. If you've got something going on the WBO, he asks how is it going, and if he can help. And he can crack a joke. Even about himself.

Daegor: Seriously awesome. Helps with Beyblade, YGO, and anything he can, so long as you ask. Plus, he's cool to talk to.

Hazel: Probably one of the easiest-going ADV members besides Shabalabadoo. He can come off as ranty, but he actually just cares about people getting things right. I think he just cares too much to let us go wandering around with misconceptions and false information. Plus, he's probably the most insightful guy I know. If I need a full explanation of the metagame, then I'd go to Hazel.
(Oct. 21, 2011  6:07 AM)Nano Wrote: What did ever happen to blah?

yeah, where is blah?

I've seen blah around occasionally. In fact, blah's on right now, methinks.
I am always on.
I just hardly ever get the chance to post because I am always busy but still doing my job as a mod.

PS. I'm 15, live in Melbourne and currently attend high school
I'm in year 10 and really am a nice person if you get to know me ...
YAY! blah is here! and being the very good good mod as always!
If I posted on here like I am in person, I'd be banned pretty quickly.

Not because of posting bad things, but because it'd mostly make as much sense as the word shabalabadoo. It'd pretty much be like the three videos I posted yesterday in the Internet Videos Topic.

Plus, my personality doesn't translate into text well. Not at all.
@ Shabalabadoo (did i spell that right?) same here, i am rater calmer here than in real life Grin
http://worldbeyblade.org/User-Shabalabadoo
>Gender: Male
lol
Also, I'm such a total douche IRL. I don't know why. XD

VVV
wat
-DELETED-
(Oct. 21, 2011  6:35 AM)blah Wrote: I am always on.
I just hardly ever get the chance to post because I am always busy but still doing my job as a mod.

one of the first mods i PM on buying...haha..lol..quite nice actually..friendly though..haha..XD

The fact that your sig is a Squirtle makes you cool with me, hah. But seriously, you're really cool. (I still can't see a "I AM MOD! FEAR ME!" type mod here. Maybe people were scared of Th!nk for his rants, and Kai-V because she's Kai-V, but otherwise...)
(Oct. 21, 2011  6:57 AM)Temporal Wrote:

The fact that your sig is a Squirtle makes you cool with me, hah. But seriously, you're really cool. (I still can't see a "I AM MOD! FEAR ME!" type mod here. Maybe people were scared of Th!nk for his rants, and Kai-V because she's Kai-V, but otherwise...)

lol, I was actually scared of th!nk when I was new, and Chups because he told me Gravity Persues GB145S sucked, and I was scared when he posted. For the reason I was scared of th!nk could have probably come from what you said about his 'rants'.
When I was new I looked up to MeteorKing o:
And after that I looked up to th!nk
they're the same person lolol
I didn't pay much attention to th!nk until he changed his name to th!nk.
I also remember saying I was leaving for a while, and he was all like "nu, I love you, stay!" and I was all like "blargh, I'll add you on facebook" and we're now like tight.

th!nk, Raigeko14, Pimpju, Pockyx3, and lots of others are fun to talk to outside the WBO :]
th!nk doesn't rage at noobs anymore? What in the world has happened?!
(Oct. 21, 2011  1:53 AM)Sparta Wrote: *Deikailo: Is a better blader than her current user tag thing lets on (Average blader)
*Temporal: FACT-He is a much better writer than me. True story.
*Nwolf: Is a close 3rd or 2nd.
*NoodooSoup: SOOOOO reminds me of voodoo dolls for some reason. Either that, or chicken soup.
*CRUelty: should've kept his old name Serious
*Hazel: Kinda scares me :0 [s]he is too damn smart for his/her own good.
*Dan: when I first heard your name, I thought you were referring to the Bakugan protagonist..hah.
*Rai: you are my hero. Really.
Th!nk: I can't help but put tank after your name. Th!nk tank...th!nk tank...and you are probably one of the most 'street smart' people on this forum.
To: I thought you were a gangster. Really, I used to think that (Your old avatar with the guy, perhaps...).

close 2nd or 3rd? better get rid of the competition....

Sparta has a tendency to write extremely long paragraphs which include alot of interesting words in one post, which pretty much nobody understands.

sometimes I think people look like their avatars...

Temporal is extremely modest...
In my introductory thread I said I probably wouldn't post much. ops i accidentally almost 5000 posts.

More than a few people have probably noticed I'm a huge troll at times, especially when tired. This has led to more than a few issues, ahah.

Other things, particularly re: Sparta: IRL people get the impression I'm naive.

I won't go into other members, because I'm sure they don't want me pointing out foibles here, and everything else has basically been said for me. Dan though is a lot less, err, "strict" outside the WBO.
Wow. That's a lot.... I think I'll just leave the facts in your posts. It would be pointless to just cram all that info into the intro. Oh, I'll need someone to watch over this thread or at least pick out nonsense while I'm gone for 2 weeks
An just a reminder, only post about veterans or near-veterans or perhaps members which have contributed a lot, not just who you like and I mean important an interesting facts, not just anything about them. Example: Smash is a very talented guy. He loves food, has lots of rare beys, and is very responsible and kind . A great member! -or- Deikailo was born on -------- , she actually runs a -------stall at -------place.
(Oct. 21, 2011  3:41 AM)Kai-V Wrote: I study the subject of "Interior Security", in general.
Is that some type of self-confidence or self-defense subject? Is that why you're so 'closed-up' and personal? Tired ...or is it interior designing ...maybe 'breaking through' interior security to get to TT's HQ?hacking?