Face Contest: Design a new Beyblade series!

(Dec. 20, 2013  4:04 PM)Justaway Wrote: HikariSaber1005 Your design is great. The Dragren Chrome wheel looks awesome. But why didn't you create a second Beyblade? IIRC, we were supposed to submit two Beyblade designs right?

thanks Justaway. Yes, I have my second beyblade design but having a problem uploading it. Today, I already fix my problem and it is been uploaded.
Here is my entry:

Philosophy
Beyblade section
Example Beyblades
Launcher section
Stadium section
(Dec. 21, 2013  12:17 PM)HikariSaber1005 Wrote: SCARlet Your design and idea are so cool. I love the Necropal and Hydra. Keep it up. Smile

Thanks! I enjoyed your entry a lot too. Good job!
Do you have to have pictures? My iPad can't actually design anything and my computers busted... My scanner doesn't even work at the moment...
(Dec. 21, 2013  5:25 PM)KingRagerBlade! Wrote: Do you have to have pictures? My iPad can't actually design anything and my computers busted... My scanner doesn't even work at the moment...
U can always draw it and take a pic Smile.
(Dec. 21, 2013  5:27 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote:
(Dec. 21, 2013  5:25 PM)KingRagerBlade! Wrote: Do you have to have pictures? My iPad can't actually design anything and my computers busted... My scanner doesn't even work at the moment...
U can always draw it and take a pic Smile.
True I'll try that.
My entry: The Enhanced Metal System!

Parts:

Spark Bolt - The Spark Bolt is a magnetized tip that is magnetized to the metal wheel.

The spark bolt's main function is to spark by being striked by the metal wheel when you launch the Beyblade.

The sparks light in the combustion chamber and the ignited air is pushed by a miniature piston. The air is then pushed through a tube and into the Spin Shaft.

Combustion Chamber - In the Combustion Chamber The sparks ignite the air in here and the miniature piston insides pushes the air into a tube that spins the Crankshaft.

Metal Wheel - The metal wheel has three parts, The top, the weight disk, and the bottom.

The top and bottom can only be changed with another top and bottom. The core is completely interchangeable.

They make contact with the opposing bey and hold the combustion chamber in place.

The metal wheel is classified as Attack, Defense, Endurance, and Balance.

Crankshaft - The crankshaft spins the entire Beyblade(except for the tip). The air that is pushed through the Combustion Chamber spins the Crankshaft.

The gears attached to the crankshaft align with the grooves in the Beyblade and spins it. The added velocity and torque allow for longer battles and more fun all around.

Spin Shaft - This protects the crankshaft. It is completely interchageable with other Spin Shafts.

The Spin Shaft also provides suppost to the entire Beyblade and connects to the Performance Tip.

Performance Tip - The Beyblade spins on this. Most of the time the tip doesn't spin like the rest of the Beyblade.

Guardian Angel and Sharkrash2:
http://m.imgur.com/wsprxwR
Could so done give me an image uploaded online? All of them are getting blocked for some reason...
Warning: Too many images(some of them are repetitive) coming up.
Since we are discussing a hypothetical situation, my entry is based largely on the assumption that Type Moon and Takara Tomy would collborate in future(yeah, it's impossible but, what if?)

The CORE System

Introduction:
Parts comprising the CORE system

Assembly:
Naming
Launchers and stadium
Beyblade/Core Products
C-01 Arturia Saber:
C-02 Iskandar Rider
Scope of the series and possible alterations:

Yeah, too many Fate/Zero references there. TBH, I wasn't planning on making it based on Fate/Zero. I had thought up of the CORE system but couldn't think of good names for the parts. And I just happened to be watching Fate/Zero at that moment. So yeah, this is what it ended up being like. And I couldn't make designs as good as that of SCARlet or HikariSaber1005 so I decided to make up for my designs by including short animations of what the beyblades would be like.

I hope my entry was good enough.
I am loving the assembly GIF. Nice job Smile.
Justaway

Not only your concept is original (attaching the launcher to the face is something TT will really think about) , but the way of presenting it as well. I really love the GIFs!
(Dec. 24, 2013  9:46 AM)SCARlet Wrote: Justaway

Not only your concept is original (attaching the launcher to the face is something TT will really think about) , but the way of presenting it as well. I really love the GIFs!

this is something i had planned, like the HMS series , kinda
(Dec. 24, 2013  10:26 AM)ashton pinto Wrote:
(Dec. 24, 2013  9:46 AM)SCARlet Wrote: Justaway

this is something i had planned, like the HMS series , kinda

I forgot HMS uses the face for attaching the bey to the launcher. Stupid me.
That was even the finest and smoothest launching experience.
Still, I would really like it to return in the next series.
(Dec. 24, 2013  9:05 AM)Justaway Wrote: Warning: Too many images(some of them are repetitive) coming up.
Since we are discussing a hypothetical situation, my entry is based largely on the assumption that Type Moon and Takara Tomy would collborate in future(yeah, it's impossible but, what if?)

The CORE System

Introduction:
Parts comprising the CORE system

Assembly:
Naming
Launchers and stadium
Beyblade/Core Products
C-01 Arturia Saber:
C-02 Iskandar Rider
Scope of the series and possible alterations:

Yeah, too many Fate/Zero references there. TBH, I wasn't planning on making it based on Fate/Zero. I had thought up of the CORE system but couldn't think of good names for the parts. And I just happened to be watching Fate/Zero at that moment. So yeah, this is what it ended up being like. And I couldn't make designs as good as that of SCARlet or HikariSaber1005 so I decided to make up for my designs by including short animations of what the beyblades would be like.

I hope my entry was good enough.

Justaway, I love your work and very interesting like SCARlet's. I was so surprise to see the Arturia Saber design. I really love it cause Saber is one of my favorite character in Fate Stay Night/ Fate Zero (Type Moon) Smile
Thanks Tri and SCARlet.

(Dec. 24, 2013  12:54 PM)HikariSaber1005 Wrote: Justaway, I love your work and very interesting like SCARlet's. I was so surprise to see the Arturia Saber design. I really love it cause Saber is one of my favorite character in Fate Stay Night/ Fate Zero (Type Moon) Smile
Glad that you liked it. My favorites from Fate/Zero happen to be Berserker and Archer. But, I decided to use Saber and Rider because they were a little easier to design. I just couldn't think of a design that would suit Berserker or Archer because the only thing that I could think about in their case was the color of their armor and before long I found myself watching their battle in Fate/Zero season 1 XD
Oh. My. Gosh. Your entry is amazing Justaway!
(Dec. 23, 2013  10:26 PM)KingRagerBlade! Wrote: Could so done give me an image uploaded online? All of them are getting blocked for some reason...
Here's my entree. It's not that good (Talking about the image, not my drawing) But I hope you guys can see past that

PICS:
(Dec. 24, 2013  8:59 PM)Galaxy Blade Wrote: Here's my entree. It's not that good (Talking about the image, not my drawing) But I hope you guys can see past that

PICS:
Great entry my friend! Smile
(Dec. 24, 2013  9:06 PM)MidnightLWBO Wrote:
(Dec. 24, 2013  8:59 PM)Galaxy Blade Wrote: Here's my entree. It's not that good (Talking about the image, not my drawing) But I hope you guys can see past that

PICS:
Great entry my friend! Smile
Thanks! I was working on that for about since this started, haha. Hope it's good enough to get 2 points...
Okay okay okay! Here's my idea it's called the Change Metal System (CMS)

The Top will be comprised of three parts: the Axis, the Spirit Wheel, and the X Ring

The Axis:
It will be an axis except it has a tip already on it, (not removable) some have sharp tips while some of flat tips. Some will be made of rubber, metal or plastic.
https://imageshack.com/i/mrem6xp

The Spirit Wheel:
The signature feature of the CMS system. It has a metal and plastic wheel (because metal is cool) and it is shaped specifically to a certain theme; some animals or deities.
www.imageshack.com/i/n8uvzjp

The X Ring:
This is a component placed below the Spirit Wheel that adds the extra 'oomph' to the whole idea and adds attack or defense or stamina components (along with the tip)
https://imageshack.com/i/f718ilp

How these parts work together is that the axis has grooves on it, which the Spirit Wheel and X Ring can be screwed and locked on snugly and closely for battle.

Launchers:
It has a sort of gear like blade that will be slid through a launcher (sounds like a light launcher...) and depending on the speed of the slide the fast the top spins. You attach the top on another axis where it'll twist on. It's easier if I have a picture for this one! Grin
https://imageshack.com/i/nhmxdwp

That's my idea so yeah, have a nice day Grin
I can't seem to work the image adder so I just put the link for the pictures
The pictures don't work, for me anyways...
This is my idea,get a beywarrior.Letstake pirate orochi for instance and a pirate oroch in metal fusion-masters form.First,get anyfusion wheel and ping out from two sides only.Then,attach two beywarrior arms to notit(interchangeable).Next,take a regular face bollook at it.Carve pirate orochis head into the same size and shape as the one in front of you(dont attach it yet).Now,time for a spintrack(lets use 145edsf).Make sure the bottom only of the fusion wheel is magneticandnow install a magnetic slot where th hole in a fusion wheel is suppost to be b but make it stick down a little bit so that theres room for the face botwhich will be atta ched later.Instead of the hole in the spin track cover that up with some magnetic metal and now attach it to the bottom part of the slot thats sticking out.Finally,insert the face bolt(which doesnt need to be screwed on since it. Should be magnetic).The face bolt will be popped out whenever hit (along with the arms which should be laying flat on the side until hit)so there will be no need for a sticker or tattoo on the facebolt(when is. Hit a bey warrior head willpopup).I call this series......Magnetic Metal!I think that name is corny so if you have any suggestions feel free to tell me.One advantage of this series is that when in battle,since bothbeys are magnetic then they will hit each other more often (and harder because of the magnetic pull) and the four types (balance attack stamina defence and stamina)will reaally be mpre useful.For example,if you have an attack type,when you get pulled towards the other bey you can throw them off and atack will also be increased bacause of the magnetic pull.Stamina:When you get attacked,since the pull from magnetism is so strong you will be in quite a tussle but your stamina will help you overcome it.Balance:While being attacked,yuo will keep your balance nd most likely avoid being. Being thrown off.Deought of another name Metal Force!Anyway,there are another advantage to every type except for defence.When you get hit in the air your magnetism will pull you down straight towards the other bey.Anothe advantage is for all the types.Every bey can change modes by flipping the metal in the wheel over to go to southern or northern mode.
(Dec. 30, 2013  2:38 AM)evil emperor Wrote: This is my idea,get a beywarrior.Letstake pirate orochi for instance and a pirate oroch in metal fusion-masters form.First,get anyfusion wheel and ping out from two sides only.Then,attach two beywarrior arms to notit(interchangeable).Next,take a regular face bollook at it.Carve pirate orochis head into the same size and shape as the one in front of you(dont attach it yet).Now,time for a spintrack(lets use 145edsf).Make sure the bottom only of the fusion wheel is magneticandnow install a magnetic slot where th hole in a fusion wheel is suppost to be b but make it stick down a little bit so that theres room for the face botwhich will be atta ched later.Instead of the hole in the spin track cover that up with some magnetic metal and now attach it to the bottom part of the slot thats sticking out.Finally,insert the face bolt(which doesnt need to be screwed on since it. Should be magnetic).The face bolt will be popped out whenever hit (along with the arms which should be laying flat on the side until hit)so there will be no need for a sticker or tattoo on the facebolt(when is. Hit a bey warrior head willpopup).I call this series......Magnetic Metal!I think that name is corny so if you have any suggestions feel free to tell me.One advantage of this series is that when in battle,since bothbeys are magnetic then they will hit each other more often (and harder because of the magnetic pull) and the four types (balance attack stamina defence and stamina)will reaally be mpre useful.For example,if you have an attack type,when you get pulled towards the other bey you can throw them off and atack will also be increased bacause of the magnetic pull.Stamina:When you get attacked,since the pull from magnetism is so strong you will be in quite a tussle but your stamina will help you overcome it.Balance:While being attacked,yuo will keep your balance nd most likely avoid being. Being thrown off.Deought of another name Metal Force!Anyway,there are another advantage to every type except for defence.When you get hit in the air your magnetism will pull you down straight towards the other bey.Anothe advantage is for all the types.Every bey can change modes by flipping the metal in the wheel over to go to southern or northern mode.

This is a design contest though, so not only does your entry not count since we only consider the first one you post, but you are essentially disqualified too.