Face Contest: Design a Zero-G Cerberus Beyblade!

Wow, only two more days until the entry period is over! I'm really liking everyone's ideas so far. Wombat, I love how you wrote it as if it was a BeyWiki article, ahah. I especially like that T230!
Assassin Cerubos 180EF
Type: Attack
Element: Darkness

Stone Face: Cerubos
It has single head of the mythical beast, Cerberus. It is a translucent gold color.

Chrome Wheel: Cerubos
It is based on the three-headed beast Cerberus. I made the three heads have differing personalities, each menacing in their own way. The design on the top left is of chains. There are two daggers on both sides to match the assassin theme. The head at the bottom has a mask sticker for the assassin theme and he has a mane of snakes, as Cerberus is depicted to have. The two eyes at the bottom are hollowed out for the red of the Crystal Wheel to show.

Crystal Wheel: Assassin
It is of a translucent red color. The top is adorned with chains. On both sides the daggers of an assassin are present. At the bottom a mask is pictured to match the theme.

Track: 180
180 is a translucent gold color. It is similar in shape to the 160 Track.

Bottom: Eternal Flat
EF is a translucent gold color. It features an exactly similar mechanism to Eternal Sharp from Flame Libra.

Hope you guys like it!
Here's my entry:

Guardian (2) Cerberus CD145 WR

Stone Face: Cerberus (Click to View)

Chrome Wheel: Cerberus (Click to View)

Crystal Wheel: Guardian 2 (Click to View)

Spin Track: CD145 (Click to View)

I was out of ideas on the spin track, that's why it's so horrible looking. I also messed up the side view in my hurry but I included it in the entry to give a better idea of the design.

Hopefully it isn't too bad
Thats a nice entry N0Body! i like how you drew the tip and stone face. Great job! Grin
I liked Imperial's entry,the idea of Assasin crystal wheel is too good!
Nice entry N0body! Question though, how is the chain attached to the track? Looks like it's floating on air .. .__.
Thanks Smile
The chain is attached pretty much similar to WD145. But as I said, I forgot to include its proper top view.
(Dec. 21, 2012  1:08 PM)N0body Wrote:
Very interesting design on the tip! It reminds me of a joystick on game controllers.
Wombat: Past precident dictates that multi-height tracks be labled with their lowest height, meaning you have actually designed T160, not T230. Furthermore, you claim that the extra weight of WS would worsen balance issues but I believe you'll find that heavier tips actually have better stability since the weight keeps them in place. Yes, it is more likely to topple on collision but only because the tip will be less likely to keep up with any motion of the upper sections of the bey. If untouched, WS could actually be a great stamina tip.
Awsome design N0body!!very unique ideas!!
I love everything about ur design!
Infie Part of the tip's design came from the game controllers XD
nik1392 Thanks Smile But I feel I could have done better than that, from the artistry point of view.
Just making sure. The entry is due 11:59:59 PM, not AM right? Haven't even started drawing yet... Tired
(Dec. 22, 2012  5:32 AM)Mr. N Wrote: Just making sure. The entry is due 11:59:59 PM, not AM right? Haven't even started drawing yet... Tired

Yes, in the afternoon.
I can just say WOOWWW!!
I have gone through few designs above and they all are pretty!!
can someone tell me what Australian time it finishes in, i've already put a link to mine but i just wanted to be sure
(Dec. 15, 2012  4:05 PM)Mr. N Wrote: Ultinuc You shouldn't quote large quotes like that. Please don't do it in the future.
sorry, i'll try not to do it again
this is my entry of burning kerberous
hope you like it...
Ugh... Guess I didn't have enough time after all Uncertain Oh well, good luck to all that participated :3
My beyblade entry:

Sealed Kerbix CCBGrin

Full bey and Kerbix:

I designed Kerbix to have the original three heads with different wing types, However I also added a ring around the edge of the chrome wheel so that it doesn’t cause as much recoil, for that would counteract the tracks effect. I also added more varied wing styles than the original blade, so that each wing could do different things. The eyes of the heads are plastic, each one a different colour. One is blue, one is green, one is red.

The face design is that of Kerberous’ eye, because when I think back to the first time I saw the anime and kerberous was unleashed, the two things I remembered were the eyes and the teeth. The design is black..

Sealed Crystal wheel:

This is the most useful part of the entire bey. CCBGrin has three functions, as are listed below:

The tip: the tip is a recreation of Burning Kerberos own. It is just as effective as the design is mostly similar in practice.

The ball bearings: this design is derived from Draciel metal ball defender, with improvements. The first improvement being the slopes on which the ball bearings travel up and down on are steeper, as this was a problem with metal ball defender.

The last is when it combines with the crystal wheel. The two sets of ‘teeth’ lock together to make an impenetrable defence at the bottom of the bey. It also adds a lot of weight which can be good for defence. Based on the position of the ball bearings it can either increase defence or stamina, both being a good match with the teeth. However if the balls are in defence the bey will have short stamina, so unless it switches between the two this bey will be out spun often. The tip is also adding to core weight as a lot of it is concealed inside the middle of the track. This track can be very useful in the correct customization.

Overview:

This bey would be worth getting for the track alone, but the Chrome wheel can be good in attack customizations. The chrome wheel however is outclassed by others. The track can be a blessing or a hindrance based on the customization, however the track is not nearly as useful without the sealed crystal wheel.

If Takara ever made that kind of bey... My hands will bleed so much trying to catch it o.O

Cool entry, but looks way too dangerous... Still, High Hopes for it!
Orcus Kerberous QB:B
Inspired by Burning Kerberous.

By the way, for all you doubters, Orcus means killer.

Stone Face: Kerberous (Click to View)
Chrome Wheel: Kerberous (Click to View)
Crystal Wheel: Orcus (Click to View)
So there you go! Orcus Kerberous QB:B!
Hold on a second *Ginga*, is that Fan-art I see on the face?
(Dec. 22, 2012  2:09 PM)Synth Wrote: Hold on a second *Ginga*, is that Fan-art I see on the face?

It was, well before.
Painted on paint tool sai completely not photoshop

my entry keroberous Lightan

i worked so long on this wooow i think it took 8-9hrs (6.30am-till 3.10pm....woooow just realized

lol out of everything im actually chuffed at the stadium cos i did it from mem and with no mistakes heh

the whole beyblade and some features

the face bolt design..... 3 dog dudes staring you out hahaha... it tried to emphasize the attitude of how the oldskool bey acted with it lay way wait movement and strike when it forced to, also much like the greek myth cerberous aswell.
chrome wheel: keroberous.... 3 dogs taking a chomp hehehe.... i dont know much about how chrome wheels are balaced tbh so i tried my best

crystal wheel: Lightan taken from the name of a golden warrior transformer hehehe name 'golden warrior Lightan'

bearing core track and tip (oh yeh the bottom view is without the tip sorry)..... also i kept it near like the original because the movement pattern suits the origins of its name, basically it attacks when it needs to, like a guard dog attacking an intruder... when burning keroberous is hit it responds and hit back with a counter. it does depend on how you shoot it tho.
plus i think the old blades move different and im an oldie at 23 now hahaha so it'd be cool to add some oldskool movement to the new game
hope i win ahhh soo tired
(Dec. 22, 2012  4:26 PM)Morsoe Wrote: my entry keroberous Lightan

i worked so long on this wooow i think it took 8-9hrs (6.30am-till 3.10pm....woooow just realized

lol out of everything im actually chuffed at the stadium cos i did it from mem and with no mistakes heh

the whole beyblade and some features

the face bolt design..... 3 dog dudes staring you out hahaha... it tried to emphasize the attitude of how the oldskool bey acted with it lay way wait movement and strike when it forced to, also much like the greek myth cerberous aswell.
chrome wheel: keroberous.... 3 dogs taking a chomp hehehe.... i dont know much about how chrome wheels are balaced tbh so i tried my best

crystal wheel: Lightan taken from the name of a golden warrior transformer hehehe name 'golden warrior Lightan'

bearing core track and tip (oh yeh the bottom view is without the tip sorry)..... also i kept it near like the original because the movement pattern suits the origins of its name, basically it attacks when it needs to, like a guard dog attacking an intruder... when burning keroberous is hit it responds and hit back with a counter. it does depend on how you shoot it tho.
plus i think the old blades move different and im an oldie at 23 now hahaha so it'd be cool to add some oldskool movement to the new game
hope i win ahhh soo tired

Wow, nice job! It looks epic!