Face Contest: Design a Plastic Beyblade!

Yeah, Ingulit can enter because he is not a committee member, he's a Global Moderator.
(Jul. 26, 2013  7:55 AM)Tri Wrote: Yeah, Ingulit can enter because he is not a committee member, he's a Global Moderator.

Really ???? I thought he is a commitee member .
No, he is a Global Moderator just to confirm what two others have said ...
Uptill now INGUILT is the winner for me . Excellent designing by him .
Only THREE days left, everyone!
Tri's entry has the best detail of anything I've seen made in Mine craft.
damn...i was delaying everything..hahah...but dont worry..there's plenty time for me..however, is it just me..but it seems like not much participated.. Uncertain
Where are the other artists out there? I remember a lot of participants joined in the last contest and saw a lot of good beyblade artists/designers there. Maybe they have a lot of other things to do. But I still hope to see them joining and their designs.
Had to start all over again after I saw Ingulit's entry...
no thnx man i am giving up bye cya
(Jul. 29, 2013  1:12 PM)Brrrr Wrote: no thnx man i am giving up bye cya

This is really not the attitude to have ... Everyone has a fair chance, and it is not because someone uses an advanced three-dimensional program that their entry is necessarily the winning one. We take much more than that in consideration.
Yo guys..i have friend who are just getting into the world beyblade..and then he saw this face contest,he has some idea of his own but he said he dont want to make an account because he dont likes receiving tons of PM's..so i help him to post his..
Real_Tony_Stark Wrote:The fact that i'm not a superhero type..but i am Iron Man guys..I have no idea spinning tops kinda interesting, but not as interesting as building new armors of course.
Lets not waste time,i need to work on my new prototype after this. So, this is the blueprint of beyblade. (Hey, i'm not used to hand drawing since i do a lot of stuff using gadgets,softwares. But HELL!!!! Jarvis is down. Errr, i went to a website where i turned off my firewall, i think a adult website......so thats basically it is..)

Anyway, i tried my best with my hand skills until Jarvis system is recovered.

Plastics generation huh, well, after reading around, i think i know what am i'm doing.

I'm Iron Man, of course my beyblade would be Beyblade Iron Man, what else do you expect.

The genius, playboy & billionaire...

Consider it as my entry please.. Tongue_out
First a Walle based beyblade now an Iron Man based one.
Well, in terms of quality, mine is probably not up to par with other entries, but all I have access to is a pencil and notebook paper while in Mexico and even though I can not draw well, I believe the ideas behind the parts are pretty good.

I really wish I could have had access to colored pencils, as well as some better paper, but I am very restricted where I am currently located in Mexico. It would have been a combination between blue, orange, and white though because of the theme. Probably a blue for the parts, with orange and white stickers.

So, without further ado, here is my entry:

Spin Gear and Support Part
Attack Ring
Blade Base
Parts Information:

I don't think you guys are ready for this...
But I'm gonna give it to ya!

PresentingGrinragon Warrior S!(Saiyin)

Hope you guys enjoyed this bey! Good Luck!
Holy cow, everyone is really getting into gear! Awesome stuff everyone Grin

(Jul. 29, 2013  6:06 PM)Benjohadi Wrote: Yo guys..i have friend who are just getting into the world beyblade..and then he saw this face contest,he has some idea of his own but he said he dont want to make an account because he dont likes receiving tons of PM's..so i help him to post his..
Real_Tony_Stark Wrote:The fact that i'm not a superhero type..but i am Iron Man guys..I have no idea spinning tops kinda interesting, but not as interesting as building new armors of course.
Lets not waste time,i need to work on my new prototype after this. So, this is the blueprint of beyblade. (Hey, i'm not used to hand drawing since i do a lot of stuff using gadgets,softwares. But HELL!!!! Jarvis is down. Errr, i went to a website where i turned off my firewall, i think a adult website......so thats basically it is..)

Anyway, i tried my best with my hand skills until Jarvis system is recovered.

Plastics generation huh, well, after reading around, i think i know what am i'm doing.

I'm Iron Man, of course my beyblade would be Beyblade Iron Man, what else do you expect.

The genius, playboy & billionaire...

Consider it as my entry please.. Tongue_out

I LOVE THIS SO MUCH OMG

The wait was soooooo worth it, FANTASTIC work!! The story behind it was phenomenal as well! This is incredible *U*
(Jul. 30, 2013  10:21 AM)beybladeindia Wrote: tomorrow is the last day to post entries

yep, problemo?
Anyways, we know, hahahahahahh. duh. Could you just stop showing your over-smartness, dude?
[[bye]]
**receives warning**
(Jul. 30, 2013  5:01 AM)Ingulit Wrote: Holy cow, everyone is really getting into gear! Awesome stuff everyone Grin

(Jul. 29, 2013  6:06 PM)Benjohadi Wrote: Quote

I LOVE THIS SO MUCH OMG

The wait was soooooo worth it, FANTASTIC work!! The story behind it was phenomenal as well! This is incredible *U*
hehe..thanks..i'm glad that someone like it...having lot of trouble finding idea,finding the desired design..the color is a bit off though..XD

Hey..yours still the best...wall-e forever...those 3d just look amazing while i find drawing mine in 3 d is very hard..XD
Anyway..good luck for those who participated...try your best... Eee
Finally done with my entry hope I'm on time!!! (straight from Wayne Enterprises)
I call it The Dark Knight Dragoon!
Bit Chip: dark Dragoon Attack Ring: Batarang Model 3 Weight Disk: Nightwing Spin Gear/Blade Base sorry i did only just find out about this contest today and this is all i could get done, but it did take around 6 straight hours of work lol
also I'm not so familiar with plastic gen systems.
My newly created dinosaur is finally ready for battle, Nastasaurus Rex. He is the king of dinosaurs in doing al sorts of 'nasty' things. This bey is -of course- an attack type bey. Since this bey has a 3-sided AR and Base, the bey has 2 modes: smash/spike and upper mode.
(Aug. 01, 2013  2:03 AM)Switchblad3r Wrote: Finally done with my entry hope I'm on time!!! (straight from Wayne Enterprises)
I call it The Dark Knight Dragoon!
Bit Chip: dark Dragoon Attack Ring: Batarang Model 3 Weight Disk: Nightwing Spin Gear/Blade Base sorry i did only just find out about this contest today and this is all i could get done, but it did take around 6 straight hours of work lol
also I'm not so familiar with plastic gen systems.

I love the idea of this one! Before I actually decided my entry, I was thinking of doing a batman beyblade, haha Tongue_out
This Face Contest has officially ended now. You should all congratulate yourselves already, because there were many really great entries this time, it was breathtaking!

The Committee will now discuss and judge the entries to select the winners, and as soon as a common decision is reached, a new stickied thread will be posted with the results!