Face Contest: Design a Plastic Beyblade!

Here is my entry! Originally I was going to draw and color digitally, then I decided that I would use a 3D modeler instead! Then I decided I needed to do something no one has done beifore...

Saber V (Void) (Click to View)

So yeah, I used Minecraft PE to create my entry. I hope you like it! I had fun making this, so of I lose or not, it doesn't matter! Smile
(Jul. 15, 2013  1:25 AM)Tri Wrote: Here is my entry! Originally I was going to draw and color digitally, then I decided that I would use a 3D modeler instead! Then I decided I needed to do something no one has done beifore...

Saber V (Void) (Click to View)

So yeah, I used Minecraft PE to create my entry. I hope you like it! I had fun making this, so of I lose or not, it doesn't matter! Smile
That's really creative! Only problem is that the detail isn't amazing, not a fault of yours, simply because its minecraft. I really like it though!
I never would have thought to do something like that! Nice entry Tri.
LOOOOOL TRI OMG

That is so fantastic, haha!! I love it!! At this rate we will have hardly any hand-drawn entries, lol!

EDIT: Wait that was done on the pocket version?? Holy carp that must not have been easy O.o

EDIT 2: I downloaded a rendering plugin for Wings and I can upload some higher-quality images of my Beyblade design after I get back from vacation next week.
Since I already out my entry this wont go with it, but here is a more detailed bit chip design for my entry:

And to think Tri did all that with Minecraft Pocket Edition, that is just truly amazing! I can't stand using Minecraft PE simply because of it's controls.
Well, if you ask me, the AR looks like Ortros's AR, haha, good job!
First when i posted my entry i wasCool

After seeing INGUILT's entry i am Gasp
Seeing cool designs Ingulit and username2130 work. Great job guys. I'm not good in software designing like what you did. I'm only good in hand drawing. But I will learn it someday. Smile

Mine's already 2 step to final draft and I will be posting my entry soon. Looking forward to see others design.
Wow that is awesome! Especially the bit beast!

So many great entries.
Holy cow, that is fantastic! Everything is so impeccably drawn, phenomenal job!!

How do the rollers attach to the weight disk? Do they stick up through the slots in the AR/down through the slots in the BB (I love the synergy there!)?
(Jul. 20, 2013  4:10 PM)saber1005 Wrote: Finally Done! Smile Hope you like it guys.

Here's My Entry:

So Amazing!!! might i ask what it's called? Looks like a medieval dranzer.
Its nice . Too many nice entries coming to this contest . May the best one win .
Cannon: thanks bro. About the Bit Beast, I got the inspiration from my favorite crush gear Garuda Eagle V from the anime series Crush Gear Turbo and medieval knight . Smile

Ingulit: thanks bro. glad you like it. About the rollers, it's just the same mechanism as TR145 and Spike Lizard's rollers. I just so love the mechanism of it. So I came up with the idea why not applying the rollers in the weight disc. Smile

@Kyler_the best: glad you like it bro. I haven't named my bit beast yet. But you got the point about the medieval thing. Beside from the inspiration I got from Garuda Eagle V (in Crush Gear Turbo). Smile

beybladeindia: thanks. Smile
I based my entry, Solar Flare on the concept of maximizing parts and gimmicks while still being competitive and introducing new concepts and parts into the metagame. Such as having both the ar, sub-ar, and sp all be able to make contact with the opponent during the course of the battle.

Drawn 100% to scale, hope you like it, bit beast hand-drawn and colored in MS Paint (inspired by my at this point 5+ year old memory of Elemental Hero Ocean from Yu-Gi-Oh)
My entry:
The images arent showing up, for me at least.
(Jul. 23, 2013  10:11 PM)Kyler_the best Wrote: My entry:

Your images are not working
Okay I will try to fix it.

EDIT: Fixed
The WBO Committee isn't eligible . Is that correct ??? If it is correct Ingulit's Entry Will not be counted .
(Jul. 26, 2013  7:38 AM)beybladeindia Wrote: The WBO Committee isn't eligible . Is that correct ??? If it is correct Ingulit's Entry Will not be counted .

I might be wrong, but I do not believe that Inguilt, as well as other Moderators are actually part of the Committee.