Face Contest: Design a Beyblade, Space-Style!

I'm decent at drawing,I could enter this.
I am so entering. This is amazing news.
i think i might do this! i mean i've been practicing long enough with my other bey drawings, i seriously think i have a chance of becoming one of the top 3! now to find a good subject
Ahh... nice, but me down as I'm in this one.

Hmmm... I'm going to take my time on this one Wink
I'm definitely entering this. I've already got a good name and parts!
same here, i'm going to take time every day to add a bit more to my design

I might enter this, if I can actually draw something decent.
Kai-V, can we put forward more than one picture of the same bey? because my bey's very complicated and i want to include a pic of alot of things, but i can't fit them all on one page
I am so entering this but i was wondering if we are allowed to spraypaint a beyblade that sort of has parts that resemble space and make a video about it? i mean like make a combo that has space-ish parts?
(Aug. 14, 2011  7:42 PM)Nwolf Wrote: Kai-V, can we put forward more than one picture of the same bey? because my bey's very complicated and i want to include a pic of alot of things, but i can't fit them all on one page

Of course, there is no problem, but put links instead of having the pictures show up.

IfritDulux Wrote:I am so entering this but i was wondering if we are allowed to spraypaint a beyblade that sort of has parts that resemble space and make a video about it? i mean like make a combo that has space-ish parts?

That is not creative at all ... We are asking you to invent, to design a Beyblade.
no, i don't think that will work as its designing a beyblade
oh and also thanks kai
My god, yes. HMS let's go! And I'm hoping to win some bit beast faces for once.
i just want the physical prizes! top 3 here i come! we should do this more often, this is something that can occupy my holidays
(Aug. 14, 2011  8:05 PM)Nwolf Wrote: i just want the physical prizes! top 3 here i come!
I have these same aspirations ^^
I have the description finished, and am now working on rough sketches ^^
I'll be done sometime before September 14th XP

Man, I can't draw for carp, but I definetly am gonna enter this.
hey coaster, i guess we both need to become the top 2! i've already started on the rough sketch of the AR (i'm going old school plastic) and have a unique idea for it, and then onto a custom weight disk, an awesome core idea, and a new blade base, then comes the description
*Gasp* First the revamp and now this ! Count me in !
Plastics, HMS or MFB - So many choices.
Could we make a hybrid of the three Tongue_out_wink ?
wouldn't HMS sorta be the hybrid? part metal part plastic?
im nearly done on mine
just need colour
its like a ldrago really but more space type of thing
so far I made each piece after a few hours, now need to make a top and side view, and color each individual part
I am going to enter this! I have a question do we have to be a passport holder to get the Strongest Blader Set?
Yes, I've always wanted a contest for this!!!
[Image: schermafbeelding2011081z.png]

Hello! So yeah, I saw this thread, read everything and immediately started to draw some stuff. :p
I always wanted to design some beyblade, so this was a cool opportunity to do so! Smile
Here's the info:

In the upper right corner of the page you can see a sketch of the face-bolt-beast-thingy, it's a living meteorite.

Under that(right) you can see the energy ring, it represents a star, every green part of this beyblade is supposed to be "glow in the dark" so when playing at night you'll have a lighting-up beyblade! Grin
At the sides you have little balls, these are in dutch called "Pyriet" or "flame stones" when these make rough physical contact with metal or stone, sparks will appear,
these sparks will heat up the "Magnesium" around the energy ring.

Magnesium reacts chemically when in contact with heat, making one of the brighest lights on earth, (you can youtube that :p ), I saw this in chemical lessons, it was amazing. So basically, this should be the brightest beyblade EVER.
At night it will light up and when in contact with other beyblades, a very bright light will appear. Smile
The energy ring and fusion wheel are one part.

Left of the upper ring you have the full beyblade, consisting of:
Solar Cosmar (energy ring+fusion wheel)
FMW145 (full-metal-wall 145, explanation soon)
WD (wide deffense, an already existing performance tip)

Under that is the spin track;
It's a huge metal wheel on itself, making it a " full-metal-wall".

(This beyblade will propably be a balance blade, since the spin track+fusion wheel+energy ring are very deffensive, while WD is more of a stamina tip to even things up)
Yet again the green parts will light up....
Half of the spin track will be white, the other half will be black, presenting a half-moon.
Well I hope you guys like "Solar Cosmar FMW145WD", I put some work in it.
Sorry for the childish drawings, I'm not so good at it.

Let's hope this is taken seriously, at first I was scared to upload it. xo
Niburu MS (Metal Strike)

BP: Planet Niburu......As simple as that...
AR: Planet with Wings wrapped around the planet, ready for attack.
WD: Wing Circular, four wings spread out.
RC: Arrow wrapped in flames. striking downwards

Grin
nice design dude, i like it, also some of you guys you have said they're nearly done, make sure it's the best you can do! you have a month, and you can only enter once