Face Contest: Design Bandid Genbull!

(Sep. 22, 2012  3:53 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Sep. 21, 2012  6:02 PM)terzinaccio Wrote: We must draw Bandid?

Not really.

ah!
So, i Must draw only the face and the Chrome Wheel.
Perfect!
(Sep. 22, 2012  9:15 AM)terzinaccio Wrote:
(Sep. 22, 2012  3:53 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Sep. 21, 2012  6:02 PM)terzinaccio Wrote: We must draw Bandid?

Not really.

ah!
Perfect!

I think she was being sarcastic Confused

You have to design the bey from tip to face ...
(Sep. 22, 2012  9:19 AM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote:
(Sep. 22, 2012  9:15 AM)terzinaccio Wrote:
(Sep. 22, 2012  3:53 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Not really.

ah!
Perfect!

I think she was being sarcastic Confused

You have to design the bey from tip to face ...

Mhhhh, but if Bandid has already relased, why we must draw it?
I don't think she was sarcastic.
(Sep. 22, 2012  9:25 AM)terzinaccio Wrote: Mhhhh, but if Bandid has already relased, why we must draw it?
I don't think she was sarcastic.

You have a point, I think I'm wrong, haha. I don't know why that seemed satcastic to me.

Sorry.

I'm horrible at drawing Beyblades, but hopefully the face design will be alright xD
You only have Gamble to design, and you can draw the Track and Bottom too if you really like, but it is not necessary.
This is my entry
The eye and the part that is Green and brown are stickers Smile
Awesome!!!! I'm in, but I will most likely loose.
Here is my entry =)
My entry:

[Image: Entry%2520Smaller%2520Ver..png]

.. colours represent stickers.

EDIT: Except for the crystal wheel.
(Sep. 20, 2012  3:23 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Surprise! The WBO Committee has decided to give out the actual Bandid Gamble Beyblade to the winner of this Face Contest, on top of the Face Booster prize!

It only makes sense to receive the Beyblade you designed in advance, hah.

My gosh... when I saw this, I literally screamed "Holy carp that's awesome!" and my dad was entering the room when I did, lol.

That is really awesome, though. Must win!

Oh, we have a lot of cool designs already. Hm, this is litterally a "gamble" since the winner only has to have a design that vaguely resembles the final product, hah.
Can I put my drawing on my icon, it quicker for me
(Sep. 24, 2012  5:24 PM)MissKarat Wrote: Can I put my drawing on my icon, it quicker for me

We will not see it well enough because you have a size limit of one-hundred-and-twenty pixels by one-hundred-and-twenty ...
I really love Madrid's design, and will be very bitter if Takara-TOMY doesn't even level to that.
(Sep. 24, 2012  8:35 PM)Just That Guy Wrote: I really love Madrid's design, and will be very bitter if Takara-TOMY doesn't even level to that.
Thanks =D I'm not feeling very lucky though Pinching_eyes_2
(Sep. 24, 2012  8:23 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2012  5:24 PM)MissKarat Wrote: Can I put my drawing on my icon, it quicker for me

We will not see it well enough because you have a size limit of one-hundred-and-twenty pixels by one-hundred-and-twenty ...

What if I'm using the computer to draw it instead of pencil
What difference does it make?

Just upload it to an image hosting site, then post it here..
I think she was asking in terms of admissibility for this Face Contest.

Whether it is done by computer, by hand, by origami, etc., as long as you designed it yourself, it basically does not matter what media was used.
Ah, my apologies then.

Origami? Confused
(Sep. 25, 2012  4:14 PM)Cannon Wrote: Ah, my apologies then.

Origami? Confused

No apologies nessecary, I should have explained correctly

EDIT: I know I'm not allowed to use icons but I don't use Photobucket
Here is mine:

MyCode and tinypic have free swag.

So do we only have to design the Gamble Chrome Wheel? I mean I know that already, but do we have to draw a "face sticker" on the Stone Face? I hope I don't cuz' I suck at drawing :s
(Sep. 26, 2012  9:43 PM)pyrus10000 Wrote: So do we only have to design the Gamble Chrome Wheel? I mean I know that already, but do we have to draw a "face sticker" on the Stone Face? I hope I don't cuz' I suck at drawing :s

Basically what is important for this Face Contest since we do not even know the Track and Bottom is to draw "Gamble", yes.
I'm gonna work on my Gamble tomorrow. I'll be done soon. Stone Faces are always fun to design. Should I color my Gamble?