Face Contest: Create a Video to EARTHBEND's "Too Many Stars"!

(Apr. 02, 2011  12:15 PM)pegasismaster10 Wrote: I'll try to join...
Can it be a AMV?

Kai-V Wrote:The video can simply show a Beybattle, a mix of real-life Beybattles and anime clips, or just anime clips. However, remember that we're mostly oriented towards the hobby side of Beyblade, so don't completely exclude the tops from your videos!
Just a question, could we perhaps use the EARTHBEND banner and put it in our video?
might try this..but second semester exam is on my way...-sigh-
(Apr. 02, 2011  5:57 AM)Electric Wrote: Can any Beyblade related videos be used with this track?

Or, does it have to be the ones which were mentioned in the Original Post.

Hm, I thought the three types I listed in the opening post would cover almost every sort of Beyblade-related video ...

Taiwo Seigi Wrote:EDIT: Some people from the Rock community are finally recognizing that AMVs get much attention and can really get their songs out, and they chose Beyblade either because of a big following in the area or they saw it was an extremely popular hobby that is often on YouTube.

Actually, as I wrote in the announcement, one of the band members' son plays Beyblade and they watched some Beyblade battles on YouTube.

stormpegaus Wrote:can i use animated bey battles or does it have to be real life beyblade battles
And Can you use Too many stars and have another song in the video
And Can you use Too many stars and have another song in the video

What do you qualify "animated bey battles" ? You should really read the opening post more carefully ...

Read the response I wrote for someone else's similar question. It is also partly written in the rules in the first post too ...

megathing Wrote:I have a question: Can you create like a short film about 2 bladers going to bey battle? (Example. The other blader wants to battle (Just body language.) Then they battle then the rest/most is going to be a beyblade battle.)

Creativity is cool, yes.

darkbladea Wrote:Just a question, could we perhaps use the EARTHBEND banner and put it in our video?

Yes, there should be no problem.
I always find it important for an amv to relate to the lyrics in some way.

What will Earthbend do with the winning video?
Here is my entry good luck to everyone win or lose!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cCf_7gxqeE
(Apr. 02, 2011  4:01 PM)Deikailo Wrote: I always find it important for an amv to relate to the lyrics in some way.

There will be two winning videos ...
(Apr. 02, 2011  4:05 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Apr. 02, 2011  4:01 PM)Deikailo Wrote: I always find it important for an amv to relate to the lyrics in some way.

There will be two winning videos ...
Even so, what are they going to do with the two winners?
BOOYAH!

Galaxy Pegasis W105R2F VS Rock Leone 145WB

I finished this way quicker than I needed to, but I think it turned out great. I didn't put in scores or titles, because I wanted to focus on the action. I also tried to follow the story of the actual episode. I just love how the music magically fit in with the video!

I hope I win, I can't wait to see the rest!
Holy smokes mercury, that was really good.

Why not make a list of all entries in the OP Kai-V?
Make it easier for all of.....um.....I mean watch them.
....Speechless
(Apr. 02, 2011  5:59 PM)SSJfisherman Wrote: Holy smokes mercury, that was really good.

Sorry, I tried to give it a really cool lighting by turning my lights off and pointing a flashlight at it. I'm glad you still liked it.
Mercury, I loved it! I'll be entering as soon as I get a YouTube account and learn how to edit videos and stuff...
DUDE beyblade in the dark? That is AWESOME!!!! It really was lol.
I'm definitely entering!
(Apr. 02, 2011  5:24 PM)水銀Mercury水銀 Wrote: BOOYAH!

Galaxy Pegasis W105R2F VS Rock Leone 145WB

I finished this way quicker than I needed to, but I think it turned out great. I didn't put in scores or titles, because I wanted to focus on the action. I also tried to follow the story of the actual episode. I just love how the music magically fit in with the video!

I hope I win, I can't wait to see the rest!

It was well-put together, but the speed increase for some of the anime scenes made it hard to keep up with. Also, I think the lighting would've been more dramatic from an aerial angle. Did you only use one flashlight?
Overall, it was pretty good. Grin
(Apr. 02, 2011  10:25 PM)iBeyblader Wrote: Enter me too! Here's my video: WBO Face Contest Video
You did great on that AMV! Nice way to mix the unheard beats with the useless parts of the anime!
(Apr. 02, 2011  10:52 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote:
(Apr. 02, 2011  10:25 PM)iBeyblader Wrote: Enter me too! Here's my video: WBO Face Contest Video
You did great on that AMV! Nice way to mix the unheard beats with the useless parts of the anime!

Thanks!
Ah, this will be interesting so it looks like i should go to work after i go to sleep.I plan to make full use of the deadline to make sure its perfect even though i will might not win.
I have until april 30th. I've already started, and I'm gonna take my sweet time to make this perfect. Grin
This is goning to be epic Imma do metal face Storm Susanow105 RF vs Counter Leon 145 WD

AWWWWWWWWWWWWYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEAH IM PUMPED!!!!!!!!!
This is gonna be hard for me... I am on holidays till the 27th so only 3 DAYS to try make vid...
For some reason, i can't download this song Uncertain . It just goes to a website, plays the music.. How about uploading it to Mediafire?