Face Contest: Create a Video to EARTHBEND's "Too Many Stars"!

Sorry, but I was just saying this because most people know how well DrigerGT makes his videos. The only problem for me is the 2:57 limit, that is the songs length. SO, it could be hard to fit that all in. I'll try my best, does it matter what battle it is at all? Like can it be 2 Normal Beyblades from Season 1 Battling?
Hmm, I guess I could try.
At first when I saw this, I thought, "no chance; DrigerGT". Ahah.
But then you said there are two winners
And it finishes a day after my birthday, what a bonus Smile
(Apr. 02, 2011  12:21 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote: Sorry, but I was just saying this because most people know how well DrigerGT makes his videos. The only problem for me is the 2:57 limit, that is the songs length. SO, it could be hard to fit that all in. I'll try my best, does it matter what battle it is at all? Like can it be 2 Normal Beyblades from Season 1 Battling?

Any Beyblades, it does not matter.

The song is short but intense, so do your best.
I've got a problem it's not downloading
(Apr. 02, 2011  12:32 AM)Callum6939 Wrote: I've got a problem it's not downloading

Try again ? I tried it myself just to be sure that it worked, before I posted this topic.
(Apr. 02, 2011  12:32 AM)Callum6939 Wrote: I've got a problem it's not downloading
Right click on the player, and press either "Save Video As" or "Save Target As"

If you are using a Macintosh... then there could be a problem.

Edit: Beaten by Kai-V
Already on it. Smile
I'm going to do that in the morning lol, it's past midnight (wait that means it is morning), I'm going to put my effort into this
This is going to be fun Grin!
aww i dont know how to edit videos! darn.
(Apr. 01, 2011  11:00 PM)DrigerGT Wrote: Wonderful! Grin Can I enter?

P.s. Where can I find the lyrics of the song?
I Saw your videos Chances are Your going to win. Or will somebody beat you? ............Hmmm
P.S Love your Videos!
Finished filming. Now for editing Smile
(Apr. 02, 2011  1:16 AM)Ichiro Wrote:
(Apr. 01, 2011  11:00 PM)DrigerGT Wrote: Wonderful! Grin Can I enter?

P.s. Where can I find the lyrics of the song?
I Saw your videos Chances are Your going to win. Or will somebody beat you? ............Hmmm
P.S Love your Videos!

There will be 2 winners... There won't be any 1st and 2nd place things. Just like the Grip and Accesories contest.
Why?Why does it have to be this song?Personaly I think it sucks..I listened multiple times so mabey I could like it,but it just sucks..sorry.
A video competition? YES.
But DrigerGT's in the competition. Hm.
Well, I enjoy a challenge. >:D
i pumped but
greimatter and DRIGERGT
i am up for the challange
Question.
Is there a time limit for the video? Does it have to match the song's length exactly, or could we add like an intro scene or something to the video?
hahahaha, i'll see hm, still on a personal list, but like today it was sunny and now its going to rain. i will like to see where this is going to go hehehehe
Time for me to join, ha. REscolpio is coming back.
(Apr. 02, 2011  2:35 AM)greimatter Wrote: Question.
Is there a time limit for the video? Does it have to match the song's length exactly, or could we add like an intro scene or something to the video?

Short introduction and ending scenes should be fine, but the main soundtrack for the main, longest part of the video has to be "Too Many Stars".

RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote:Time for me to join, ha. REscolpio is coming back.

It was time, hah.
(Apr. 02, 2011  3:00 AM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote: Time for me to join, ha. REscolpio is coming back.
You don't know how much I've missed you.

Anyways, it can just be an AMV? Will it be judged differently?

Because there will be no real video clip filmed in an AMV.
Cool. Can we have someone to help us? (friends,dads,etc)
(Apr. 02, 2011  3:12 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote: Anyways, it can just be an AMV? Will it be judged differently?

Because there will be no real video clip filmed in an AMV.

Considering that you still have to select the right scenes and come up with a good concept as well, it should not be judged that differently. Of course though, it might be more difficult to make something quite interesting with just two tops battling in a stadium, so that will be taken into consideration.

Shika blade Wrote:Cool. Can we have someone to help us? (friends,dads,etc)

Hm, you should be the one doing more than sixty or seventy-five percent of the work though ... If we take a drawing for instance, and that one of your friends just draws a relatively small element that you find difficult to do while you draw the rest, it should be fine.
Could we just use an instrumental version of this song?