Face Contest: Beyblade Photography 2!

Hey Bladers! It's been three years since our last photography contest, so I think it's about time that we do it again!

Like last time, all you have to do is take one photograph related to the Beyblade hobby! It can be anything! A dramatic action photo of Sagittario recoiling out of the stadium at supersonic speed, or maybe a still photo of that special recolour you refuse to ever use. Wink

Be as creative as you want, but don't forget basic picture composition rules!

The winners will get their choice of:

How mysterious! I wonder what could be inside of them?

And yes, that's right, winners. The top four entries will win a Face Booster!
  • Photographs must contain at least one real Hasbro, Takara-Tomy, or SonoKong manufactured Beyblade. No exceptions!
  • Limit one entry per person! Your first entry will be the only one that's considered, so work hard on it!
  • The WBO Committee isn't eligible. Sorry!
  • You have until 11:59 PM EST Tuesday, July 24th, 2012 to submit your photograph. Any entries after that will be disqualified!
  • Post your entries in this thread! (You can also talk about the contest, ideas, or whatever in this thread as well!) However, you cannot post drafts of your entry and ask for feedback!

Now go forth, BeyPhotographers of the WBO!
Aw hell yeah! Enter me! I'm ready to take some photos Eee
Amazing, A contest that I can finally participate in! Grin
(Jul. 13, 2012  5:46 AM)Evolution Wrote: Amazing, A contest that I can finally participate in! Grin

Hahah, same here Evo !

Let's do this Smug
This is going to be exciting...good luck to all the participants and competitors... Smile

Chief 2002 - Idea!
May I ask do we need a Passport to enter? Doesn't say anything in OP but I still want to confirm so I don't wate my time xD
(Jul. 13, 2012  7:59 AM)RAW Wrote: May I ask do we need a Passport to enter? Doesn't say anything in OP but I still want to confirm so I don't wate my time xD

Nope... You don't need a PassPort to enter in contest.. BTW, Count me in.

Edit:- Grammar and Spelling Mistake
Wow, i like this kind of contest Smile
Good luck to all!
Got so many Ideas Hope to win and GOOD LUCK TO All... I will try my best to get winning prize...
(Jul. 13, 2012  8:53 AM)BattleLion Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2012  7:59 AM)RAW Wrote: May I ask do we need a Passport to enter? Doesn't say anything in OP but I still want to confirm so I don't wate my time xD

Nope... You need a PassPort to enter in this..

Do not spread false information.

RAW, I believe this is open to everyone as it is not a giveaway. But then again I can't speak for the committee, can I? So please, if someone can affirm my guess, that would be great.
(Jul. 13, 2012  8:53 AM)BattleLion Wrote:

Nope... You need a PassPort to enter in this.. BTW, Count me innnnn

You DO NOT need a Blader Passport to enter this contest.
Sweet!! Looks like I got some thinking to do...

I'm thinking of a lot of ideas. Hopefully I can come up with a good one for this!!

Thanks for creating this Kai-V!

I wish the best of luck to everyone who does this. I was going to participate, but I'll wait for another event.
Wow, I believe I can finally put my new camera to use! Joyful_3
I have NO experience of photography, but my BeySpirit would help me do at least something, yeah! Tongue_out
I'd LOVE to enter! I'd probably do it quite soon, so yeah!
I'm in! Wink Is there any editing allowed? It did not state anything about it.
(Jul. 13, 2012  2:08 PM)Cannon Wrote: I'm in! Wink Is there any editing allowed? It did not state anything about it.

Photography in general can involve some quite heavy editing, but obviously, you cannot do a "montage" and go in a totally different direction than what you actually took as a photograph ... If you can produce something awesome with as little retouching as possible, that will be best.
Here's my entry! Grin hope you guys like it

[Image: 396814_3537624528592_913105981_n.jpg]

Sweet! I am definitely going to enter! Need to get out my dad's camera and think of some ideas!
Definitely entering this. Especially with Plastic HMS Day coming up
I'll be at scout camp for the majority of this contest, but hopefully I can make something work! I'm taking the Photography merit badge at camp, so maybe I'll learn a thing or two. Smile
Your a scout? Me too! You don't happen to be going to Goshen, are you?

Predicting two winners:
zionson
Nocto
Never entered one of these before, but since it's a chance to show off a few of my mint plastics I'm excited. You can use any beyblade, correct? MFB, HMS, Plastic?
(Jul. 13, 2012  8:24 PM)Sparta Wrote: Never entered one of these before, but since it's a chance to show off a few of my mint plastics I'm excited. You can use any beyblade, correct? MFB, HMS, Plastic?

Yes, any Beyblade from any generation.