FREE THE 12!!!

(Feb. 04, 2019  3:16 PM)MWF Wrote:
(Feb. 04, 2019  1:15 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: FURIIIIIII ZAAAA TUWERUVUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Honestly, I'd go to our local tournaments armed with that bad boi and wreck the decks of other Bladers. Cuz guess what? They have freakin multiple copies anyways cuz their dang rich as heck

#freethe12
#hatersgonnahate

Do you really think people have the money to replace expensive layers every battle?

What about you? what would you do if your favorite layer (one that you can only get through sellers that bump up the price to turn profit) was broken by some sick and twisted robin hood knockoff.

If you are going to tournaments just to ruin beyblades might as well not go at all.

You are making people waste money because you think that people have the cash to burn on a new dead hades or ChoZ Valkyrie.

Don't use 12 with out a frame

#commonsense

Question: Why are you on this thread? This post is in favor OF using 12 without a frame.
(Feb. 04, 2019  7:08 PM)MagixG Wrote:
(Feb. 04, 2019  3:16 PM)MWF Wrote: Do you really think people have the money to replace expensive layers every battle?

What about you? what would you do if your favorite layer (one that you can only get through sellers that bump up the price to turn profit) was broken by some sick and twisted robin hood knockoff.

If you are going to tournaments just to ruin beyblades might as well not go at all.

You are making people waste money because you think that people have the cash to burn on a new dead hades or ChoZ Valkyrie.

Don't use 12 with out a frame

#commonsense

Question: Why are you on this thread? This post is in favor OF using 12 without a frame.

Just trying to be a voice of reason. This thread has led to people discussing how they Want to break other people's beyblades. The entire idea of a purposely breaking someone elses parts that they bought with their own money is awful.

No one likes when their stuff breaks. Breaking other peoples stuff is not the way to go.
(Feb. 04, 2019  7:20 PM)MWF Wrote:
(Feb. 04, 2019  7:08 PM)MagixG Wrote: Question: Why are you on this thread? This post is in favor OF using 12 without a frame.

Just trying to be a voice of reason. This thread has led to people discussing how they Want to break other people's beyblades. The entire idea of a purposely breaking someone elses parts that they bought with their own money is awful.

No one likes when their stuff breaks. Breaking other peoples stuff is not the way to go.

A lot of these people are likely joking and those who are not may want to break other's beys because if they are in the competitive scene, they are likely ready to have several copies of a layer at hand. Breaks can happen even without the part.
(Feb. 04, 2019  10:43 PM)MagixG Wrote:
(Feb. 04, 2019  7:20 PM)MWF Wrote: Just trying to be a voice of reason. This thread has led to people discussing how they Want to break other people's beyblades. The entire idea of a purposely breaking someone elses parts that they bought with their own money is awful.

A lot of these people are likely joking and those who are not may want to break other's beys because if they are in the competitive scene, they are likely ready to have several copies of a layer at hand. Breaks can happen even without the part.

If it breaks accidentally a competitive blader is ready. But if every tournament has people using 12 to damage other beyblades would it be worth it to even go?

Beyblade is a game people play for fun. The idea of winning by breaking everything is not fun, that's total war.

I am sure people are joking but for every veteran player joking about it their is a new player that thinks it is a good idea.

But sure, unleash it. Lets see how many beyblade get destroyed before it is caged again.
(Nov. 26, 2018  6:37 PM)boltoms Wrote: Remember back in the glory days when you broke your friend's bey and it became the proudest moment of your life! We finally got that chance again with the 12 disk. BUT shortly after its destructive glory was found, it was ripped from us. 

I WANT TO START A PETITION! LET'S FREE THE 12 DISK THAT WAY WE CAN RELIVE THOSE BEAUTIFUL DAYS OF AWAITING A BREAKAGE!!! I'm not sure how to start one, but I'm pretty sure some thread leader is about to come in here triggered and halfway to an aneurism. 

If you're here to comment on how you don't want the 12 disk because it damages beys, sit down. We don't have time for that girly carp. I only want to hear from true Women and Men here in this post. 

Show your support. FREE THE 12!!! NO FRAMES! NO MERCY!

"but I'm pretty sure some thread leader is about to come in here triggered and halfway to an aneurism" Hoo boi... you were kind of close there.
(Feb. 05, 2019  2:05 PM)MWF Wrote:
(Feb. 04, 2019  10:43 PM)MagixG Wrote: A lot of these people are likely joking and those who are not may want to break other's beys because if they are in the competitive scene, they are likely ready to have several copies of a layer at hand. Breaks can happen even without the part.

If it breaks accidentally a competitive blader is ready. But if every tournament has people using 12 to damage other beyblades would it be worth it to even go?

Beyblade is a game people play for fun. The idea of winning by breaking everything is not fun, that's total war.

I am sure people are joking but for every veteran player joking about it their is a new player that thinks it is a good idea.

But sure, unleash it. Lets see how many beyblade get destroyed before it is caged again.

I'm kinda half-joking on that front, but c'mon. In a competitive scene, unless you are borderline penniless (like me) who can only afford less than 2 copies of parts useful for the meta, you'll definitely expect your opponents to have lots of those on hand in case there are breakages. And some of those players play using limited-edition copies or exclusives like Octa! It's like they're begging for some bottom-whooping by having their copies/parts ripped to shreds for being too much of a show-off (by using 12 against theirs). 

I actually dislike players who play using exclusives on competitions cuz they're too rich to care whether that gets dinged or scratched. It's like using a very expensive pair of shoes only to dunk them mindlessly in the mud. Yes, I do have anger issues especially with rich show-offs.

Y'all who cry "12 is not just bad in performance but can also damage Beys" better be scared if TT finally allows 3D printed parts to compete, cuz it'll be the true test of mettle and strength. I highly doubt people would miss the chance to use the most destructive parts available into modifying their own Beys.

Anyways,

FREEEEE ZAAA 12!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BROTHA'S AND WHAMEN'S! WE STILL HAVEN'T SEEN JUSTICE FOR OUR IMPRISONED 12's! STAND UP AND FIGHT ONCE MORE! WE MUST RELIVE THE GLORIOUS DAYS OF ANTICIPATING BREAKAGE!

THOUGH TAKEN AWAY, YOU ARE NOT FORGOTTEN. 12 WE WILL SET YOU FREE. WE WILL ONCE AGAIN HEAR THE GLORIOUS CRIES OF THOSE THAT HOLD THEIR SHATTERED BEYS IN HAND. WE WILL ONCE AGAIN HAVE BRAGGING RIGHTS. THIS MOVEMENT IS FAR FROM OVER. ALL 9 YEAR OLDS RALLY! THIS IS OUR TIME! THIS IS 12 TIME!
(Feb. 14, 2019  3:20 AM)boltoms Wrote: BROTHA'S AND WHAMEN'S! WE STILL HAVEN'T SEEN JUSTICE FOR OUR IMPRISONED 12's! STAND UP AND FIGHT ONCE MORE! WE MUST RELIVE THE GLORIOUS DAYS OF ANTICIPATING BREAKAGE!

THOUGH TAKEN AWAY, YOU ARE NOT FORGOTTEN. 12 WE WILL SET YOU FREE. WE WILL ONCE AGAIN HEAR THE GLORIOUS CRIES OF THOSE THAT HOLD THEIR SHATTERED BEYS IN HAND. WE WILL ONCE AGAIN HAVE BRAGGING RIGHTS. THIS MOVEMENT IS FAR FROM OVER. ALL 9 YEAR OLDS RALLY! THIS IS OUR TIME! THIS IS 12 TIME!

It’s time to put Operate (Attack Mode) on 12 with a light layer and Smash some BEYBLADES!
(Feb. 14, 2019  3:26 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Feb. 14, 2019  3:20 AM)boltoms Wrote: BROTHA'S AND WHAMEN'S! WE STILL HAVEN'T SEEN JUSTICE FOR OUR IMPRISONED 12's! STAND UP AND FIGHT ONCE MORE! WE MUST RELIVE THE GLORIOUS DAYS OF ANTICIPATING BREAKAGE!

It’s time to put Operate (Attack Mode) on 12 with a light layer and Smash some BEYBLADES!

rP core should be good, decent weight
(Feb. 14, 2019  3:27 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Feb. 14, 2019  3:26 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: It’s time to put Operate (Attack Mode) on 12 with a light layer and Smash some BEYBLADES!

rP core should be good, decent weight

Or Twin Nemesis that combo chipped my gK3
I think Phi would definitely agree with this.
(Mar. 07, 2019  11:19 PM)Armor Wrote: I think Phi would definitely agree with this.

I think your right
(Feb. 14, 2019  3:26 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:

DRANZER SPIRAL, GO!
(Mar. 08, 2019  11:11 PM)Geardini1846 Wrote:
(Feb. 14, 2019  3:26 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: It’s time to put Operate (Attack Mode) on 12 with a light layer and Smash some BEYBLADES!

DRANZER SPIRAL, GO!

I find Twin Nemesis (Smash Mode) to work better
(Mar. 08, 2019  11:13 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Mar. 08, 2019  11:11 PM)Geardini1846 Wrote: DRANZER SPIRAL, GO!

I find Twin Nemesis (Smash Mode) to work better

Maybe, but dS is so much lighter.
(Mar. 08, 2019  11:13 PM)Geardini1846 Wrote:
(Mar. 08, 2019  11:13 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: I find Twin Nemesis (Smash Mode) to work better

Maybe, but dS is so much lighter.

Yeah but you still need some weight otherwise you will just get knocked away
(Mar. 08, 2019  11:19 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Mar. 08, 2019  11:13 PM)Geardini1846 Wrote: Maybe, but dS is so much lighter.

Yeah but you still need some weight otherwise you will just get knocked away

Yeah, yeah