FREE THE 12!!!

Am I the only one who uses 12 unironically for it's aesthetic and lack of weight? Because that's literally the only reason I picked up V4 the other day. Volcanic is irredeemable trash because it constantly sends itself flying out of the stadium and absolutely no stamina even among attack tips, and we all know how we feel about the Turbo Energy Layers... So yeah, it might be near useless competitively, but I use Mothim in Pokemon and Canas in FEH, so I'm used to working with bottom-tier stuff.
12 is really not usable outside of Basic/Dual layers for burst resistance, which is moot with all these heavy layers. If you can make it work though, good for you.
#FreeThe12
And
#ReleaseThe12'
I want to be that evil beyblader in the anime tournments that just laughs hysterically while demolishing everyone else's beyblades. What fun is owning the part if we can't wholly use it!
(Dec. 20, 2018  11:28 PM)MetalMenace Wrote: #FreeThe12
And
#ReleaseThe12'
I want to be that evil beyblader in the anime tournments that just laughs hysterically while demolishing everyone else's beyblades. What fun is owning the part if we can't wholly use it!

Monster
(Dec. 20, 2018  11:28 PM)MetalMenace Wrote: #FreeThe12
And
#ReleaseThe12'

But then you'd never win because some doofus with weird hair would show up in the semifinals and you'd get bodied by DA POWUH OV FRENSHIP or some nonsense...
If you're afraid to take battle scars from a frameless 12 I feel sorry for you.
(Nov. 27, 2018  5:33 AM)Wombat Wrote: [Image: tenor.gif?itemid=12469724]

Many lolz. Great response. 
Chief called.
This ain't it.
Chief called.

He'd rather Free De La Hoya.
#FreeThe12 because if you break your opponent's bey and they can't replace it, you automatically win. Its an OP tactic, but an effective one.
Here is a solution, free 12 but disqualify anyone that has the audacity to use it.
All the 11, 12, 13 Disks I got lying around, I've put into Dual Layer combos with carp tier Layers and Drivers

Best I got was Storm Spriggan.12.Spiral cuz the tips of 12 protrude from S2 Layer like the claws of Black Panther

ANDDD IT'S SOOOO GOOOOOOD FOR WRECKING CARP COMBOS

#freethe12
Z Achilles has broken several people's Beys, including Winning Valkyrie (IRL and in the anime) and even cut my finger a few weeks ago. Nobody banned that, so why ban 12?
(Jan. 04, 2019  1:05 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Z Achilles has broken several people's Beys, including Winning Valkyrie (IRL and in the anime) and even cut my finger a few weeks ago. Nobody banned that, so why ban 12?

Because you never tried to stop Buster Xcalibur After Being launcher for Dremel Launcher
play it.. ban it.. recycle it and make some awesome jewelry..
ok.. so I would agree if we all were gona be using custom 3d printed beys... but this hobby is not cheap...

(Dec. 21, 2018  3:16 PM)Alta Wrote: If you're afraid to take battle scars from a frameless 12 I feel sorry for you.

I mean its fine if it were still the metal saga... I take pride in seeing that on my METAL wheels even my flash wheel. but I don't think scars on plastic looks good.... so again... if the beys are custom 3d printed or molded I'm all game for the scars and breaking... means we all would get to evolve when needed and brings us that much closer to how things are in the series...
[Image: latest?cb=20170330020952]
MAKE THEM CRY!!!!!
FREE THE 12!!!!!!
FREE IT!!!
Okay, I'm getting sick of this thresd. 12 is a light weight, trashy, and not to mention DANGEROUS part, that is why it is as bad as say, the Edge driver.
The point of beyblade burst is to: In a safe way sort of break your friends bey without actually damaging it indefinitely.

why would you want to break a bey.. a 12 disk won't do anything to a CHO Z Achilles layer anyway

if boltoms wants to break a bey.. Get a hammer and go away at your own collection if that gives you a satisfying feeling..
FURIIIIIII ZAAAA TUWERUVUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Honestly, I'd go to our local tournaments armed with that bad boi and wreck the decks of other Bladers. Cuz guess what? They have freakin multiple copies anyways cuz their dang rich as heck

#freethe12
#hatersgonnahate
(Feb. 04, 2019  1:15 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: FURIIIIIII ZAAAA TUWERUVUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Honestly, I'd go to our local tournaments armed with that bad boi and wreck the decks of other Bladers. Cuz guess what? They have freakin multiple copies anyways cuz their dang rich as heck

#freethe12
#hatersgonnahate

Do you really think people have the money to replace expensive layers every battle?

What about you? what would you do if your favorite layer (one that you can only get through sellers that bump up the price to turn profit) was broken by some sick and twisted robin hood knockoff.

If you are going to tournaments just to ruin beyblades might as well not go at all.

You are making people waste money because you think that people have the cash to burn on a new dead hades or ChoZ Valkyrie.

Don't use 12 with out a frame

#commonsense
Plus in terms of actual use, 12 is absolute trash, it's so light so there is no way for it to be used for keeping attack types from flying themselves out of the beystadium, and it is horrible for defense and stamina types, also, before anyone tries to justify it, balance types do not work at all, plus stock combos and box stats mean nothing as well.