Windwood Hollow Park
4865 Lakeside Dr.
  We will be located under the Pavilion
12:00 PM on 11/20/2021
Hosted by
Contact Host
Format
Burst

Most official Beyblade Burst gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
0 cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

COVID Regulations

Itinerary 

11:15-11:45AM: On site registration  

11:50AM: Overview of Rules and Announcements 

12:00PM: Prompt event start time. Arriving late may make you ineligible to compete

THE CIRCUIT

*This is an FGC event with FGC Rules and Ranking. Single Blader Format. *

The Circuit, will be a series of Beyblade tournaments hosted every year in select cities by Four-Gaming. 

It is a chance to maximize and showcase your Beyblade skills with strategic and tactical formatting! We're really interested in finding true Professional Bladers and The Circuit will showcase that!

Events will be held and led up to a major annual event, with prizing that will be well worth your time, skill and effort!

Compete with local and national Bladers as you journey to become a Legendary Blader!

Come out and join us to learn the full details of "The Circuit"

PRIZES

1st Place: $100 visa gift card, 1st place medal

2nd Place: $50 visa gift card, 2nd place medal

3rd Place: $25 visa gift card, 3rd place medal

11:15-11:45AM: On site registration  

11:50AM: Overview of Rules and Announcements 

12:00PM: Prompt event start time. Arriving late may make you ineligible to compete

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Aw sweet, a spot opened up! I still wish more tournaments were held here in NYC, Georgia is pretty far, but this is a major event, so I'll make it work! See you all there!
I’m excited to join my first tournament !
I hope I get to compete.

Will there be more Georgia tournaments!?
(Nov. 13, 2021  8:55 PM)JaydenBillion Wrote: I’m excited to join my first tournament !
I hope I get to compete.

Will there be more Georgia tournaments!?

Yes there should be
I’ve been practicing in my DB stadium just to get the feel for it, and I’ve got some different stuff from usual. Get ready guys, I won’t make it easy to take me down. I’m putting my all into this one.
(Nov. 15, 2021  3:29 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: I’ve been practicing in my DB stadium just to get the feel for it, and I’ve got some different stuff from usual. Get ready guys, I won’t make it easy to take me down. I’m putting my all into this one.

Pro tip: don’t use quick

Ever

Also, i worked my first job and was supposed to get paid last week, but I haven’t gotten anything. Was planning to stock up on beys butttttt
Even tho participant cap reached ya'll know ya boi still practiced. Watch out!!

Been using all three of my stadiums for practice just so I'm sure I can give a 5 star performance in every terrain.

Btw is there a certain amount of beys we are permitted to use in the tournament or can we just compete with like 4 or 5 beys
You will need at least 3 beyblades to compete.
(Nov. 16, 2021  6:14 PM)StayCool Wrote: You will need at least 3 beyblades to compete.

So I could bring like 5 if I wanted?
How will the stadiums be determined for each battle?
(Nov. 19, 2021  11:34 PM)Tmanuel92 Wrote: How will the stadiums be determined for each battle?

I believe DB stadiums will be used at this tournament.
Unfortunately I won't be able to make it tomorrow, have a great time blading everyone!
I am on my way there. I’ll see you all soon.
On my way now, probably going to be one or two minutes late. I’m so sorry, please don’t disqualify me.
Where can we view the final rankings from the tournament?
(Nov. 20, 2021  11:20 PM)Tmanuel92 Wrote: Where can we view the final rankings from the tournament?

https://challonge.com/a4l364s6

I plan to post the spreadsheet soon and update the ranking on our website. It'll be a few days but fairly soon.

Major shout out to everyone that came today! We thank you so much 😎. Hope to see you all again fairly soon.
Hey Staycool, thank you for hosting the tournament yesterday. It was incredibly fun.
By the way, are you going to share yesterday top4 photo somewhere? My family missed to take a photo. So if you could, please advise!
Thanks for hosting this event! This was quite the fun format to play, and I look forward to hopefully doing it again soon. I’m not sure I’m loving the DB stadiums, but it was an interesting challenge nonetheless.
Congrats to the winners of the tournament! My son and I had a great time in our very first tournament. I'm happy with finishing tied for 5th place in my first tournament, but next time I plan on winning it all along with my son!
(Nov. 21, 2021  2:46 PM)imkunin Wrote: Hey Staycool, thank you for hosting the tournament yesterday. It was incredibly fun.
By the way, are you going to share yesterday top4 photo somewhere? My family missed to take a photo. So if you could, please advise!

Hello and thank you for coming out. It is on our instagram and Facebook page if you use social media. Our instagram is @fourgaming_nc and our Facebook is the store name, Four-Gaming

If you do not have social media I will message you the photos shortly 😎

We just got home a little while ago so I'm gonna get some rest and plan on updating everything tomorrow as far as the spreadsheet and sending photos.
Here is the tournament spreadsheet
This matches for event have now been processed.