Escolpio For Destabilizing

The other day, I was examining my Escolpio and I noticed that it had some nice slopes, so today I tested it for destabilizing.

Flame Escolpio 90SF VS MF-H Earth Aquario GB145CS
Standard Procedures
Flame Escolpio Win Rate - 50% (5OSs)

Comparison to Flame Bull:

Flame Bull 90SF VS MF-H Earth Aquario GB145CS
Standard Procedures
Flame Bull Win Rate - 30% (3OSs)

I only used MF-H Earth Aquario GB145CS so I can compare. I don't know how I'm getting such bad results against it. Maybe I just suck at using destabilizers or something.

Mods, close this if Escoplio has been considered before, or if I did something wrong during my tests.

Please test and see if results match or not.
Hmmm, never thought of Escolpio of being a destablizer.
I'll try it out soon.Thanks for the testing Mr.N
I used to use Escolpio on Flame and made: Flame Escolpio T125SF. I thought it was pretty decent for destabilizing. But I didn't think the ridges would work out as good.
First of all, why T125? Second try 85.
What do you mean 'Why T125? He didn't even use it.
Yeah, It does have some nice slopes now that i look at mine, Im going home to play around with it a bit....
Mr. N, did you try banking with the destabilizer? IIRC someone said it did better for them when banked and i myself agree a bit

and can you try with 100 instead of 90?

anyways, great tests
(May. 28, 2011  3:29 AM)Blad3r X Wrote: Yeah, It does have some nice slopes now that i look at mine, Im going home to play around with it a bit....

That sounded wrong... XD - off-topic

This is intersesting. I did this using 85 as a track.

Flame Escolpio 85SF VS MF-H Earth Aquario GB145CS

Flame Escolpio 85SF 17/20 all OS

MF-H Earth Aquario GB145CS 3/20 all OS

Is this regular? I don't test much. XD
Hmm...I don't have SF or an attack stadium. Is it okay to use Flame Escolpio 100FS and test in a balance stadium.
(May. 28, 2011  3:21 AM)Hope Wrote: What do you mean 'Why T125? He didn't even use it.

He was referring to Beybladestation.

Nice results Mr. N...
Carp, I don't have a epic attack stadium to test this one for myself Unhappy
Great tests . I use Escolpio mostly to create smash attack .
At the end of the battle , the opposite bey lost almost always with a KO or for being destabilized .
(May. 28, 2011  5:00 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: Mr. N, did you try banking with the destabilizer? IIRC someone said it did better for them when banked and i myself agree a bit

and can you try with 100 instead of 90?

anyways, great tests

Yeah, I'll do 100 banked today.

Thanks.
Destabilisers are a terribly dated concept, and nigh-on useless in the current metagame (MF LDrago 90WF might be an exception).

That said, I've always found escolpio works nicely for this kid of thing, though it's slopes aren't the main part, it's more that it's a bumpy CW, IMO. Works great on low-track Rock combo's (MF Rock Escolpio 85MF, for example), again, they're not that useful, but yeah, it works nicely.

You also need to do a minimum of 20 rounds of testing...
(May. 28, 2011  2:39 PM)th!nk Wrote: Destabilisers are a terribly dated concept, and nigh-on useless in the current metagame (MF LDrago 90WF might be an exception).

yes but in the second format/second tier list it will be good Wink

your welcome Mr. N
Oops, I'll do more of them today.

If everyone feels that this thread isn't needed, someone can close this.
Nah, keep testing, it's interesting, and Dataz are always good (plus, it's a nice break from the billion counter threads).

Lord Wolfblade: These things were superseded by LTSC's. They'll still be superseded in a new format, for the most part.