Errors on the wiki ???

(May. 25, 2009  5:17 PM)jsc Wrote: The bottom is HF/S
Yes, I had been waiting to see the official name before adding it when I was modifying that page. Since then, I forgot ...
On the Beyblades Part List, "Burning Kerberous / Cerberous / Howling Spirit" isn't linked to its article.
(May. 27, 2009  8:54 PM)Aqua Wrote: On the Beyblades Part List, "Burning Kerberous / Cerberous / Howling Spirit" isn't linked to its article.

Done
On the Galeon Article, Why does it say the weight disk is Eight Heavy but In a picture it has an Eight Balance?
On the Trypio article "Flying Defense is quite breakable which another reason not to use it competitively. "
Should be "Flying Defense is quite breakable which is another reason not to use it competitively. "
Ah, yeah. I'll change that.
EDIT: It does not actually say that :\
XD Oh Sorry ... I had changed it. Don't worry
The titles of these 2 articles are not consistent with the other 2 MFB random booster articles. Consistency is pretty important and whoever did this should have checked to make sure it matched the format of the other two MFB RB articles.

Also, pictures need to be included in these articles. As well, it should be mentioned in the RBLV2 article that all the tracks and bottoms in the booster are the clear versions.

The two articles:
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...ght_Vol._1
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...ght_Vol._2
Also, are we gonna have deats of the light wheel Heat? Seen as no metal counterpart as been released thus far.
I have fixed all of the inconsistencies with those two RB articles, and added pictures/photos.
OK. For some reason I am unable to edit on the wiki ...
I'll check it out.
shining god MS page is dead
(Jun. 27, 2009  2:26 AM)undeadboll Wrote: shining god MS page is dead

Because an article for Shining God MS hasn't been created yet Tired
(Jun. 27, 2009  2:34 AM)Aqua Wrote: Because an article for Shining God MS hasn't been created yet Tired
ah ok,
Anyone who was having issues editing the wiki should be able to now.
It probably doesn't matter, but I'll post just in case someone really cares to edit:

it's = it is
its = possessive

These were misused in almost every Beywiki article Lips_sealed

just sayin'...
(Jul. 08, 2009  5:53 PM)Elmo Wrote: It probably doesn't matter, but I'll post just in case someone really cares to edit:

it's = it is
its = possessive

These were misused in almost every Beywiki article Lips_sealed

just sayin'...

Not my articles! Never!
Oops.

Just did a quick search for "it's" on my Slash Riger MS article and I did use it incorrectly many times lol. I'll check all of the other articles later and fix them along with the SRMS article.
(Jul. 08, 2009  8:25 PM)Kei Wrote: Oops.

Just did a quick search for "it's" on my Slash Riger MS article and I did use it incorrectly many times lol. I'll check all of the other articles later and fix them along with the SRMS article.

Lol I'll help if you want Smile
(Jul. 08, 2009  9:20 PM)Anu Wrote: Lol I'll help if you want Smile

Go right ahead. Smile

Just post here saying which articles you have fixed.
Posted this elsewhere but figured I had enough issues to post here instead.

Was editing an article and noticed the small inconsistencies in the wiki really bug me. Like how nearly all of the links to SGs in the combo examples are broken, seemingly only the Trygle one has been done right. I'm assuming it would be best to link them all to the correct part of the Spin Gear article or just the article itself if nothing else? If no-one has any objections I'll get on that later.

Should the abbreviations article be updated to inclue MFB abbreviations? I thought there was a page about that somewhere but I can't find it anymore. Is it even worth it when the only abbreviations I cant think of at the moment are part specific? Or are there others I'm missing. Actually, it would be nice if we had some abbreviations for 'clear wheel' and 'metal wheel' and such......

Lol, seems people have been using English spellings and they've caused broken links.....I'll go over them I guess.

Argh, I wish people would decide whether or not attack, balance and such in articles should have capitals letters or not. Pinching_eyes_2 Is there a sort of rule? It seems to change depending on the author, kinda annoying. :X

Noticed there's an article on BND. Perhaps we could have one page with info on all the different larger tourneys, links to footage, etc? Or is it intended for there to be an article on each (larger) tourney?

For some reason no picture of a 6 Balance in the appropriate article. Seems odd to have 8 and 10 Balance but not 6 Balance. Can someone add this? If not I'll have a look at mine later and see if I can find a decent looking one...

Why on earth do we have an article on Black Dranzer rather than just listing it as a recolour in the Dranzer F article? Or am I the only person who finds that weird? It's not like with Master and Kid Dragoon where there's an actual part difference....
I think I did it with capitals? I'd assume this is right, because they are more important afterall.
Well I think it looks fine either way. Think I put capitals in the end too but then some people have written it all lowercase. And then it can change depending on how you use the word which isn't really helpful. Like if you were using it more as a noun and you were saying 'This would make a good Attack type beyblade' you'd use a big A and if you were using it more as an adjective or such you might use a little A.....I mean, it's not the most important thing in the world, I just like things to look consistent......does anyone have a preference? Confused
Yes, grammatical inaccuracies are pretty annoying.

Just browsing to find an error just to prove my point:

Beywiki, Sagittario Article Wrote:Sagittario is one of the first four Metal Fight Beyblade's released, and it is part of the Horoscope Series along with Pegasis, Leone, and Bull.

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/Sagittario_145S

Apostrophe mistakes. ;[

Besides OCDMADNESS I think it looks rather unprofessional and undermines the knowledge represented. Also as a personal qualm, the phrase "along with" is quite colloquial and equally can portray a sense of immaturity; although I realise this may be to appeal to younger audiences.

Ultimately, it's not the most important thing in the world; there are probably more important issues at the moment however, like writing more articles.