Errors on the wiki ???

Im padantic sorry
I wasn't calling you out, just saying; I mean they, as informational clauses, don't serve a purpose.
I didnt feel as if you were
but if the information on there is incorrect in anyway no matter how miniscule
it will be giving peopole false information which will lead to confusion and stupid questions being
asked
Beywiki Wrote:A special note must be made about left-spin Wheels: not only do they require a special launcher currently not sold separately, but, in the case of Hybrid Wheels, left-spin Clear Wheels and Metal Wheels are incompatible with the ones that spin in opposite direction. That is both due to small ‘walls’ in the Clear Wheels where the hooks of the launcher are supposed to be inserted, and another, parallel wall on the Metal Wheel that prevents the opposite spin launcher’s hooks from getting under the Clear Wheel. In other words, at the moment, the Lightning Metal Wheel and the L Drago Clear Wheel can only go together, while all the other Clear Wheels and Metal Wheels are interchangeable amongst each other.

Hm, I think someone should make a note about Gravity and Perseus in here. I would, but I have no idea how to word it.
Not much of an error, but I think this statement from the Killer Gemios article should be reworded:

BeyWiki Wrote:...it has shown no advantage over any of the top-tier Stamina Wheels like Thermal, Virgo, Earth, or even Burn.

When I first read this, I felt like Burn was one of the worst stamina wheels, and I felt it had no real value. Now that tests have proven it is indeed top tier, I honestly think it should be reworded. Such as,

"...it has shown no advantage over any of the top-tier Stamina Wheels like Burn, Thermal, Flame, or even Earth."
(Jul. 05, 2010  11:15 PM)Daegor42 Wrote: None of the Gallery pictures in the Dark Wolf DF145FS article work (for me at least).

I second this, doesn't work for me either.
From the LLDrago article:
BeyWiki Wrote:Left-spin only, which means it is only compatible with the Lightning Metal Wheel or the Gravity Metal Wheel.
This statement is also incorrect.
RaMp4g3-L-DrAGo messed up the Overall section of the L L Drago article with a 'LOL' at the end.

EDIT: I fixed it myself, is this okay/allowed?
EDIT 2: I've fixed all the changes RaMp4g3-L-DrAGo did. Some of them were unappropriated such as "Mold Sperm" and "Which could cause the track to do Bull Upper like the fat dude Benkei!!!!". He also added "kenta" in the Flame Sagittario Beybox. Tired
All mentions of Gemios in stamina customs should also be removed.
idk if this is the right place to put this but on the main page, BB-82, 83, 84, and 85 are still currently listed under the upcoming releases column. not really an error just thinkin it needed to be updated
on the released part it says theres a bey called "Big Mac". is that right?
Yes there is a Big Mac 320YEN in the new DS game.
I've removed every mentioning of Gemios in all recommended Stamina combos on the English, Italian, and Turkish sections of the BeyWiki...

(I've also gone back and listed Bull as the best clear wheel for all suggested stamina and combos.)
Is it me or do all the links just redirect to the BeyWiki home page but not the actual article people post
(Aug. 06, 2010  12:44 AM)GeneralHawx Wrote: Is it me or do all the links just redirect to the BeyWiki home page but not the actual article people post

Wow, I just noticed this. Appears the links on the Side Bar on the Index are formatted wrong. If you could, please report anywhere else this happens also.
(Aug. 06, 2010  12:47 AM)♥ Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2010  12:44 AM)GeneralHawx Wrote: Is it me or do all the links just redirect to the BeyWiki home page but not the actual article people post

Wow, I just noticed this. Appears the links on the Side Bar on the Index are formatted wrong. If you could, please report anywhere else this happens also.

It's mainly all the Wiki articles not anywhere else on the site I didn't see anything unusual
EDIT: Fail didn't read it correctly but I think the only issue is the main side bar
It seems to be back in line. I didn't notice that problem earlier
Can I edit the articles for pegasis, leone, saggitario and bull?
(Aug. 15, 2010  11:41 PM)megablader2 Wrote: Can I edit the articles for pegasis, leone, saggitario and bull?
Hm, perhaps you could post in Kei's thread before ? We are trying to arrange who can and cannot edit articles on Beywiki anyway.
It's probably best that those articles be completely rewritten, anyway, as opposed to an edit.
Isn't this thread sort of superfluous now that members can edit content and all?
(Aug. 16, 2010  12:44 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: Isn't this thread sort of superfluous now that members can edit content and all?
Kai-V Wrote:We are trying to arrange who can and cannot edit articles on Beywiki anyway.
Hmm... should we put the drink recolours up on the other versions of the Earth Aquila page?
Personally, I'd say they're negligible. They're just promotional items that I doubt will easily find their way into international hands.
Looking over the Beywiki articles, I suggest we change specific mentions of weight rank.

EX: Rock is not the second heaviest Wheel anymore. Both Flame and Earth (mold 2) are heavier. So is Gravity, iirc.

Same thing with height rank. 105 is not the third shortest track anymore with the release of 85.